PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you think you are paying too much for massage + $50 for extra

doctorspock
09-11-2017, 03:32 AM
This might be a good market feedback to shop owners? What kind of STANDARD part 2 will change your opinion or other extras e.g bottle of free VB? another ML sit on your lap for 5 mins as reference for future business? Suggestions?

If we can get sufficient feedbacks, then some business minded owners can use it and benefit all punters here?

Coastal Punter
09-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Seems to be the going rate. Advertised price plus min $50 for the ML to nude up and let you have a good feel. Ive paid a but extra for GFE only if we agree at start/intro and i get a good vibe from her.

Babycat
09-11-2017, 08:03 AM
The question is if you don't pay $50, can you have a girl sit on your lap? Yes, if you can, then don't have to spend those money. Life is simple depends to your choices.
Like I think I can't afford eating out, so I make meals at home to save money. Should I go to restaurants and say their prices are too expensive so they have to give me díscount?

traveller1
09-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Agree with Babycat. Also It is a bargain compare with other States.

Raybo
09-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Lol - stop being a tight arse. $50 is a bargain for a NHJ and a bit of a grope/kiss/hug/b2b etc. The girls work hard for their cash. When you are really happy you should be pulling out another $20 just to say thanks! Goes a long way, especially when you go see her the next time.

BlackToad
09-11-2017, 10:33 AM
I’ve never had any problem with paying the girl $50 for NHJ. That’s good value in my book. My bank, insurance & taxes are far, far more costly and deliver much less value IMO.

cuteguy
09-11-2017, 11:24 AM
You get a girl to be naked for you hopefully for the entire session all for $50. Great value! Better than what you pay at the strip clubs.

des888
09-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Lmao thread starter mate tight arse

$50 fark for some of the shit they deal with and you want more wtf just jack off at home mate

woods23
09-11-2017, 01:38 PM
A hug from the mamasan
Free bottle of water in summer
10 mins foot massage after the sesh from the ml who is free
$10 off Next visit :cool2:

Catiness
09-11-2017, 01:38 PM
I agree with most that $50 is pretty good value for part 2. I don't remember the prices for part 2 have increased over the past 5-6 years. That means the MLs are actually earning "less" as their tips are not pegged to inflation! Haha!!

I do think that people are asking for abit much with $50. Hard earned money for punters to spend on MLs or WLs but like wise they too are making it tough having to deal with all sorts of customers.

Soccerfan
09-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Considering what we ask them to do, at a bare minimum it should be $50.

curious36
09-11-2017, 02:25 PM
I agree $50 a good price. I have given more after seeing the ML a number of times and been given a good time.
Although more tip does not always mean you will receive more extra. If you feel good about giving more do it.
They will think you are a good guy or just a fool.

wilisno
09-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Good to see all replies are positive for a change ! ;) ;) ;)

Dak2000
09-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Should I go to restaurants and say their prices are too expensive so they have to give me díscount?

Brilliant analogy!

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2017, 03:00 PM
A hug from the mamasan
Free bottle of water in summer
10 mins foot massage after the sesh from the ml who is free
$10 off Next visit :cool2:

A hug from the mamasan - always, and only at my friends shops of course.

A bottle of ice water in summer and nice cup of tea in winter - only at Stanmore

10 min foot......... not sure about that, not many of them are qualified .

$10 off next visit, I'll second to that !

5 Star City
09-11-2017, 03:38 PM
$30 extra for CIM

Thats a better bargain:shout:

wachumba
10-11-2017, 01:58 AM
The rate for nude HJ used to be $30. Extra $10 over the hj so $50 is over priced IMO.

doctorspock
10-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Seems the price is consistently $50 for all, not like FS where price vary from $70 to $190 hot 1/2 service. Is any owners going to break this and provide punters a better deal? Or at least some non monetary incentive s on the top? As AHL suggested?

aussiegaigin
10-11-2017, 05:52 AM
The rate for nude HJ used to be $30. Extra $10 over the hj so $50 is over priced IMO.

That was a long time ago. Been $50 for as long as I can remember girls offering it.

$20 for HJ is fair because the girl has to do extra work. Another $30 for the girl just to take her clothes off seems a bit rich. Of course, depends when she decides to do it. Reasonable if she is naked for the whole session, but for just 10 minutes?

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2017, 08:51 AM

Well, We can go way back to the good old days at 501 Newtown where HJ used to be included in the $30/30 massage, $20 to get the MLs naked and $50 you get the works ! Now that's value !

Raybo
10-11-2017, 08:57 AM
That was a long time ago. Been $50 for as long as I can remember girls offering it.

$20 for HJ is fair because the girl has to do extra work. Another $30 for the girl just to take her clothes off seems a bit rich. Of course, depends when she decides to do it. Reasonable if she is naked for the whole session, but for just 10 minutes?

My head is normally in a hole in the table for part 1 so can't see much anyway. $50 to be nude while getting a HJ amd potentially other srrvices is great value. A private show in a strip club is $100- $150 for 10-15 mins and you may get a cheeky touch in and you certainly arent going to get your kit off.

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2017, 09:06 AM
My head is normally in a hole in the table for part 1 so can't see much anyway. $50 to be nude while getting a HJ amd potentially other srrvices is great value. A private show in a strip club is $100- $150 for 10-15 mins and you may get a cheeky touch in and you certainly arent going to get your kit off.

Value for money is a very personal thing. If the girl is hot, your cup of tea, nice vibes and rapport and gave you good services . What's there to complain about ?

Then you have a run of mill girl, can't massage, half ass HJ, no feel and no connection and worst still , no English and you ain't talking in her language. Saggy tits or no tits........ the list goes on and the most cardinal sin of all RnT sins: she stops and let go of you before you even finished your shots ! For that, how could you rate her for value ?

So, YMMV, and when you have a good one, stick by her and build your own stable. Every punter deserves and should have his own no 1 and/or go to girls ! Where even when she has a bad day, you would still have a good time. That, is what RnT is all about !

Catiness
10-11-2017, 09:25 AM
I am quite speechless seeing some of the responses here. HAHAHA

$50 being too much for a girl to be nude and doing handjob on you? I wouldn't do it for $100 if i am a girl! Haha

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2017, 09:34 AM
I am quite speechless seeing some of the responses here. HAHAHA

$50 being too much for a girl to be nude and doing handjob on you? I wouldn't do it for $100 if i am a girl! Haha

Well then , I suppose you won't be earning $500 a day cash in hand either......... haha

Jason456
10-11-2017, 10:42 AM
$50 seems to be the standard rate. But what you get actually varies. I've seen many girls nude up from the start. Very few undress till the second part starts. A girl I met even refused to remove the panties which was outrageous.

My humble opinion would be nude up from the start if I am going to be charged $50.

cuteguy
10-11-2017, 12:03 PM
$50 seems to be the standard rate. But what you get actually varies. I've seen many girls nude up from the start. Very few undress till the second part starts. A girl I met even refused to remove the panties which was outrageous.

My humble opinion would be nude up from the start if I am going to be charged $50.

I agree. If a girl refuses to take her panties off and just wants to play with your friend then she doesn't deserve to receive a tip of $50. The worse ones are those who say they will take off their clothes, take your $50 tip and then play dumb about keeping her panties on for the entire session by saying that they will come off later when in fact they will never come off or if they do, she covers her genitals with her hand or stands by the side of the table so you can't see what's downunder.

woods23
10-11-2017, 01:20 PM
I find it difficult/awkward to request them to undress at start ...1 what will she think you? 2 bad impression 3 it might ruined ur chance to get extras later on.
4 or you not looking for a repeat.
5 half the time u face down anyway why push it

I always pay last

bella812
10-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Well then , I suppose you won't be earning $500 a day cash in hand either......... haha

Hahah!!! So true...

Bella

floyd
10-11-2017, 04:53 PM
ok this maybe a weird one.
what does it mean (if anything) when ml/wl offers to put my socks back on?

is there a cultural thing girl was from beijing.

wilisno
10-11-2017, 05:51 PM

She doesn’t like your feet, cover them up quick ? ;) ;) ;)

Come on ! It means nothing, just a gesture of friendliness !

CunningLinguist
10-11-2017, 06:01 PM

If you have a fat tummy maybe she feels sorry for you and is helping you do it cos you can't see your feet or bend over far enough :)

floyd
10-11-2017, 06:04 PM
She doesn’t like your feet, cover them up quick ? ;) ;) ;)

ha ha that was my 1st thought as well

Come on ! It means nothing, just a gesture of friendliness !

thanks
we did get on well

sometimes i just think to much

cuteguy
10-11-2017, 06:30 PM

She didn't want you to catch a cold when you're all naked on the table or your feet smell! Lol

papi
10-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Haha I don't take my socks off.

aussiegaigin
10-11-2017, 06:40 PM

Usually, you will score these benefits if you are a regular customer. And more.

adamwoods
13-11-2017, 09:50 AM
$50/$20 seems to be the norm.... but some blatently charge $80.... do they pick their targets? feels like mission impossible to negotiate especially when little brother is in charge!

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2017, 12:06 PM
$50/$20 seems to be the norm.... but some blatently charge $80.... do they pick their targets? feels like mission impossible to negotiate especially when little brother is in charge!

Easy fix, you met the girl, you decided to stay, hand over your $50 tip right at the beginning and if she accepts that, game on, I doubt if she would take your $50 and then at the turn over asking for more, unless you want more extras like DATY, DFK, BJ etc.

And if she would have refused your $50 and demands $80, well, your big head should still be in charge right ?

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

adamwoods
13-11-2017, 11:59 PM
haha... i know.. stupid me... always agree upfront.... sometimes lil brother just says f**k it, just go in and see what happens... haha...

doctorspock
14-11-2017, 06:37 AM
Sometimes they don't tell you it's their time of the month then it's too late if you pay upfront. Surely, would you want your $ back?

Peter69
14-11-2017, 07:26 AM
I saw Baby Massage has a full body nude massage for 60 mins at $120 ?? Surely this includes something??! Or am I right to assume that’d be more??

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 08:40 AM
I saw Baby Massage has a full body nude massage for 60 mins at $120 ?? Surely this includes something??! Or am I right to assume that’d be more??

Yes , Sydney Baby massage has a similar all inclusive pricing structure like 227 Broadway , nude HJ is included.

Peter69
14-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Ah, I see, thanks mate, I’ll give a report on my experience there as there’s not too much about it

adamwoods
14-11-2017, 10:13 AM
haha thats the punt! would you rather them on or off?

05tangco
15-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Girls needs to make money somehow so I see it as reasonable.

Coastal Punter
17-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Good last comment, i went to a local RnT o Monday. Made booking in morning and loked look of the girl assigned. Unfort in arvo i got not what i expected. She was a bit of a dud. Offered poneapple forvher to undress. No sexy knickers etc. Nice tits and played with them. Next to no TT. Pzart 2 was ok, i blew she cleaned and massage continued but lady no enthusiasm. Not worth the extra.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2017, 09:12 PM
If you think you are paying too much in Sydney, wait till you try similar services in other states.

doctorspock
18-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Some only offer access to their tits for Part 2. Don't you think you are paying too much then? If they allow you to finger their pussy, then bingo (value for $). If they prevented you touching their pussy, won't you feel disappointed? If you expect good massage, then to massage only shop.

bfe
18-11-2017, 01:13 PM
50 is value, i think 100 is more appropriate considering how hard these ml work and aim to please. As babycat mentioned, if you cant afford it, dont go simple as that. I usually tip anywhere between 75 to 100 but i agree with all the bros here, 50 is really not enough.

Mr Bastard
18-11-2017, 07:04 PM
If they do not possess any massage skills or more importantly an involved and present attitude to provide you with at least a hint of interest in the job they are being payed for, maybe the shop should forfeit there hourly surcharge and the dissinterested and lacklustre giver of the massage should just get $50 for getting nude and you might as well masturbate yourself onto the carpet.

Harsh maybe…………….

Hurstyronny
21-11-2017, 08:12 AM
NHJ is just a tease. There has to be FS available to get me in the door.