PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Prada - 四川成都靓辣妹子,皮肤白滑。very good.. what more can I say?

Biggerbanana
10-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Girl's Name : Prada

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 8 Nov., 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 158 cm tall, slim body, medium tits (33 in - C cup enhanced) and medium bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 25 in), size 4, white smooth skin, pretty face. Medium wavy hair.

Roster: New girl, not sure

Ethnicity : Chinese (Sichuan, Chengdu)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

I didn't come to this shop for quite some time as I got attracted elsewhere. Last Wednesday, the receptionist, Kevin, called me and said he had a good new girl , Prada, working in his shop. I said why not and told him I would go there in the afternoon.

Soon after I arrived shop, Prada came to say hello. She looks very pretty and sexy. She wore a tiny black bikini.

After payment for 30 min., Prada took me to her room and waited in the room while I went for a quick shower. When I came out of shower, Prada was already naked and eagerly waiting for me. She has nice firm tits. She is very friendly and horny. I asked her if her tits were enhanced and she honestly confirmed "yes". The operation was nicely done and her tits felt very natural. She told me she is from Chengdu.

We tried all positions and I like her very tight pussy. She said she is a small girl and so will mainly serve Chinese customers. I finally offloaded in the mish position. I touched her pussy and around that area, it was all juice and so wet.

We then went to have a quick shower together and she cleaned my dick and body very softly. I really like this lovely Sichuan girl.