PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Group AR on C girls - 42 Glads

testertesting
10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Having a chance to try 42 Gladsville and it is really a value for money place.

1. Price for service
$230 for diamond service BBBJ + DFK + CIM + FS + (RIM some girls provides)
when you comparing to other shops
$310 - $330 Ginza BBBJ + DFK + CIM + FS + RIM
$250 206 Kyoto BBBJ + DFK + CIM + FS + RIM

2. Girls ages
Usually early 20 - late 20 and some maybe over 30 but you will not choose those right they have line-up

The only disadvantage of 42 Glad is the location, without driving you need to take uber or taxi which adds up the cost of a session, but as long as you could drive there and they usually open up to 4am so it is a great place to visit at night. And their roster have no time table and booking sometimes goes wrong my booking was given to others as they forgot to ask client name, all in all the reason is that girls usually works night time and from 6pm - 4am so no need to booking that exactly unless you pick the peak hours like early mid-night etc.

Here is some very basic AR for many girls:
Must to say that their Pictures are heavily PS already so fake Pics a lot in their threads or posts, but here are the ones that is ture pic and turely recommended girls

C Lucy
C Lucky
C Michelle
C Joanna
C Ella
C Seven

Some of them do not have pics but they are good looking to me personally and they are all mid 20's except for Michelle she is younger but not as 18, but taste like 18 so up to you.

Lucy
She is very slim A-B cup tall and model face very pretty, service is very good, passionate and excellent BBBJ and make you feel like king. Absolutely need to try her.

Lucky
She has almost no face pic on the site or adv, but she is pretty too, a bit more next door Asian girl kind of feeling, service also very nice, nice moan and slim body with A-B cup nice nipple and smooth skin, nice talker if you could speak Chinese

Michelle
She is very young less than 22, and she is a bit cute short small girl, her pic is real but she is putting on some weight on her face so a cheeky version of the pic, but her service is very nice, super super tight pussy so if you are not hard enough you might not get in. She give very good BBBJ a lot of attention to the balls and licking, super smooth skin like a baby.

Joanna
Some of her pic is a bit PS, but 90% is really her, and the latest ones are more like her right now, she is very pretty, C - D cup real with slim body, great ass, very wet and moan a lot in the main action and she really loves it and very sensitive in DATY, need some training on BBBJ as feels a bit teethy.

Ella
Her pic is 100% real, only feels different when she tied up her hair. Well trained girl that learned a lot from Dong Guan service, she could do RIM, and she is very professional to get you CIM, she is also pretty B - C cup, good service, very passionate BBBJ, a lot of DT and try all she can to get you come. Love to fuck and likes all positions.

SEVEN
Her pic is also 90% real, but service a bit OK, she is very skillful and knows how to please, a bit cool girl feeling but inside is very friendly. A - B Cup slim body normal height, and pretty face.

As I only choose pretty face or cute face girls, other girls not listed in either I did not see them personally or their pic are fake, understand fake pics are needed but what I recommends are really pretty girls each of them could compete with GinzaClub so they are very good, for this price you could not get anywhere in Sydney (excluding taxi or travel cost of course).

Hope my threads helps them a bit and thank you all for giving me great service.

42Gladesville
11-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Thank you bro! Glad you are happy! :) :) :)

But really we dont use fake pictures :( :( :(

We will try to keep getting, filtering, and improving our girls service and everything else.. Thank you for your support! Have a wonderful day!

Pussyhands
11-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Saw most of the girls u listed - they are tight bro

42g is out doing itself every year!

appless
11-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Nice review, informative with price comparison and honest.

I also like your choices in selection of girls - pretty face or cute face.

Looking forward to seeing more of your reviews to know which girls to look out for.

42Gladesville
20-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Thanks!!

5 of these 6 is on air now! 20 plus girls available today!!