PDA

View Full Version : Ginza (J) Amber. TOTAL DEDICATION TO YOUR PLEASURE

Otis
11-11-2017, 02:17 PM
AMBER:This is the first review but comes after 3 visits to Amber. Ginza puts on a strong lineup of girls and Ive been seeing them since the King St accomodations. As always the girls are different and some more committed than others. Amber is the embodiment of dedication to your pleasure and has a very consistent level of service. Great girl.

LOOKS and BODY
Amber at a guess is around late 20's. She is quite tiny at around 155cm and 45 kg, big bust(C-D enhanced) and attractive. She's definately had work done and is a great little package.
Nice skin with some tattoos but thats a positive in my book.

EXPERIENCE
I think she's experienced in the business but ive only discovered her recently.
Very GFE, and very Japanese in her sense of service and happiness to please. I think she could go PSE with the right encouragement and she is very compliant.
She's very careful to please and will stay on task until you run out of time or surrender. Perfect!

BBBJ
Fantastic BBBJ and DTBBBJCIM
Lots of teasing and build up and a pretty good effort at deep throating. Great dedication to balls and DD. You'll tire before she does!
She has a soft approach and gets the gold star for effort. Dedication without trying to make you cum quickly and when you do she doesnt back away.

FUCKING
GFE
Same as above. Very nice and happy to be led.

OVERALL
Fantastic girl.
Will see again.. One of the best in Sydney- best yet at Ginza, although this is the first time back for a few years and havnt tried any of the other current roster. Great girl, treat her well!

hornedone
11-11-2017, 10:11 PM
I got rock hard just reading your report!