PDA

View Full Version : General talk White South Africans

jeter
11-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Does any bruh know where I can find early twenties white South African with gorgeous face, size 7, flat tummy, natural D Cups and white peach bum?

Wow o wow, I am big fan of Candice Swanepoel and Charlize Theron.

South Africa rocks.

BlackToad
11-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Talk about specific!!

Looking to play out some sort of apartheid fantasy?

Anyway, sorry but I have never come across any white South African WL. Good luck with your search.

kingwally
11-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Try South Africa...probably plenty of them there!

Choc-O-Block
12-11-2017, 06:09 AM
The female Afrikaans accent is enough to get me going.... 🤤

rooter
12-11-2017, 06:25 AM
I had a South African (white girl) fuck buddy FOB years ago.
Her Seth Efriken accent when she talked dirty was fucking hot.
Her views on race were dodgy, but hey I wasn't really interested in her mind ;)

jeter
12-11-2017, 08:19 AM
@BlackToad. Not really fantasy but after a young and hot peach.

@Kingwally. Maybe dangerous in Africa. Sydney I have been to Punchbowl, Cabra, Kings Cross at night before. But Africa I will be a long way from home, anything goes down I'm fucked. Its not Marrickville.

@Choc and Rooter. Yes I also find South African accent hot.

rooter
12-11-2017, 12:16 PM
This video of white South African air hostesses is very funny.
It perfectly captures the fakeness, shallowness, and bitchiness of white South African girls.
White South African girls are probably the world number 1 for Princess Syndrome with Russian girls a close 2nd and Italian girls 3rd.
Guys go on about Korean girls and their Princess Syndrome but after you have dealt with white South African and Russian girls you will think Korean girls are angels.
Here is the video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuLL8g8ena0

cmk76
12-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Does any bruh know where I can find early twenties white South African with gorgeous face, size 7, flat tummy, natural D Cups and white peach bum?

Wow o wow, I am big fan of Candice Swanepoel and Charlize Theron.

South Africa rocks.

Come down to Double Bay... They're everywhere...

Raybo
13-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Come down to Double Bay... They're everywhere...

Plenty in St Ives as well! 😆

BlackToad
13-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Try this:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71729-Ketie-White-South-African-with-gorgeous-face-natural-D-cup-bust-flat-tummy-and-killer-arse

rooter
17-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Here is another sexy white South African girl for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9IfsywlOo
You gotta love that sexy accent.
And she is a lesbian too, and that's super fucking hot, because all of us blokes know that deep inside lezos are just frigid and frustrated and gagging for cock and all they really want is a threesome with their girlfriend and dude with a big hard cock ;)

Max69hard2
18-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Kyoto Ketie definitely has no South African accent and is not white. Their website states South African / Aussie. She told me South African / Thai in her chinglish accent. She's either Thai and has had work done on her eyelids or Eurasian.