PDA

View Full Version : General talk Visiting Sydney - how's this line up? :)

Claymore123
11-11-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm going to Sydney in 2 weeks time for a week.

This is my list of MLs and WLs I'm gonna visit:

1) Mimi @ burwood
2) Emma @ dos
3) ginza (probably doesn't matter who I choose, I've been there once and saw k alin I think or alina and was not disappointed)
4) cherry at qvb

What do you guys think of my list? :p

Any other recommendations?

I'm so excited!

woods23
11-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Honestly to me that line up is not very appealing at all.
That just me lol. Have a good night hehe ;)

HighFlyer
11-11-2017, 08:58 PM
agree with you woods23... so many other options out there.
Claymore, How much free time do you have when here? sometimes it's better to spend a few hours wandering around the city and seeing what's on offer.
Within a 1km stretch of George st there would more than 50 Rnt shops to have a squiz at.

Claymore123
11-11-2017, 09:17 PM
About a week. Wow. I'm surprised that you guys think the list isn't appealing. Haha.I guess that's why I'm posting, to ask for advise!

I'm definitely going back to ginza but probably only once cos they're expensive. Or maybe get me 2 sessions at 533 Willoughby. Or 64 Taren.

Would like to get me more rnt sessions. But the last time I was in Sydney for rnt was quite disappointing. Had 1 Thai lady (think her name was Sarina, can't remember shop name) and a Viet lady from Clarence Street I think. Had to climb a little bit of stairs and the shop was on the left, and the lady brought me downstairs where the rooms were

Found that both experience that I just got a standard service. No other extras, just hj. Would like to get better extra services this time.

Babycat
11-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Any specific requirement? Height, weight, shape, nationality, look,.... And what you think that can make up a better extra?

Claymore123
11-11-2017, 10:40 PM
@babycat I think I visited one of the places you recommended last time!

Uhm, I'd like to see girls that are slim and B or bigger boobs (first choice) ! Or else just big boobs would be good too! I think my list consists of mostly big boobs.

Height and nationality don't matter to me.

I think it'd be ranked like this in terms of importance

1) service
2) looks and figure
3) price (ginza is $300 per hour so I'm looking for less for rnt)

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2017, 10:56 PM
I'm going to Sydney in 2 weeks time for a week.

This is my list of MLs and WLs I'm gonna visit:

1) Mimi @ burwood
2) Emma @ dos
3) ginza (probably doesn't matter who I choose, I've been there once and saw k alin I think or alina and was not disappointed)
4) cherry at qvb

What do you guys think of my list? :p

Any other recommendations?

I'm so excited!

No 1, 2 & 4 !

You got the lot mate !!

testertesting
11-11-2017, 10:58 PM
I could recommend you try visit 42 Gladesville as they have a lot of girls after 6pm - 4am morning, their price is $230 almost same service like Ginza which I went a lot of time as closed to city where I work.
The difference are it is a bit far from city, not all girl do RIM but all do BBBJ, FS, DFK, CIM which comparing no CIM ginza on $280 - $300 is already winning.
But the reception and line-up might be a bit disorder as they had max 30 girls you will forgot their names and booking is not very accurate deal to clients not show up etc, but if you could taxi or uber then it is good choice.

No5 Marrickville which is same boss two shops, but I did not see much girls there only one I know good is Deer, her pic is over PS to make her more white but she is really her and service super good, she was worked in 5 Star when I met her but she moved to Marrickville for more clients.

Also you could try city 206 Kyoto but some girl attitude is not as good as other shops, but $250 top service also cover all your needs and some girls are pretty and sexy too, close to city and they also had another shop nearby 5 min walk, but never been there, girls pic seems old to me. But all in all try brothels no regret online or wechat like burwood or others really fake photos.

Babycat
11-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Ah so you was not happy with Thai Sarina? Maybe not your cup of tea, :) yes, I remember that I told you try that shop as it's very popular and has many ladies per shift that you can choose one. Actually lots of members here are its regulars. You didn't ask for lineup?
I will think and give you my recommendation . Hopefully you can be happy this time. This time you have more time, not only stay on weekends so will have more choices for you. Try another shop I recommended. Ask the manager to help you. She's very clever and helpful.
@babycat I think I visited one of the places you recommended last time!

Uhm, I'd like to see girls that are slim and B or bigger boobs (first choice) ! Or else just big boobs would be good too! I think my list consists of mostly big boobs.

Height and nationality don't matter to me.

I think it'd be ranked like this in terms of importance

1) service
2) looks and figure
3) price (ginza is $300 per hour so I'm looking for less for rnt)

The Speechwriter
12-11-2017, 06:48 AM
Ginza is a no-brainer for full service, and I agree with testertesting re 42 Gladesville. Call or text Simon on their number and tell him what you’re looking for.

For mine, you can also add 244 Oxford Street Paddington (ask for Shane or Angela re requirements) and 35 Parramatta Road Annandale (Lawrence is your man there).

They’ve all been on fire lately. Read the reviews.

My favourite R&T place in Sydney is 227 Broadway. Ring and ask for Alice.

And a question from me please — what is DOS, as in Emma @ dos?

lamb
12-11-2017, 07:41 AM

Diva On Sussex.

The Speechwriter
12-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Diva On Sussex.

Thank you lamb. I’m based in Melbourne and I’ve still much to learn.

Is DOS a full service shop?

Otis
12-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Claymore, any recommendations for Melbourne? FS shop of private outcall?

justinfox
12-11-2017, 08:52 AM
hhhmmm where about are you staying ... because if you rank is

1) service
2) looks and figure
3) price

then you will defiantly want to give this place a shot https://www.liaisons.com.au/ladies-liaisons-sydney-brothel

Claymore123
12-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Ginza is a no-brainer for full service, and I agree with testertesting re 42 Gladesville. Call or text Simon on their number and tell him what you’re looking for.

For mine, you can also add 244 Oxford Street Paddington (ask for Shane or Angela re requirements) and 35 Parramatta Road Annandale (Lawrence is your man there).

They’ve all been on fire lately. Read the reviews.

My favourite R&T place in Sydney is 227 Broadway. Ring and ask for Alice.

Thanks mate! I'll do a bit of research regarding the ones you recommended! Much appreciated! And yes dos is diva on Sussex.

I could recommend you try visit 42 Gladesville as they have a lot of girls after 6pm - 4am morning, their price is $230 almost same service like Ginza which I went a lot of time as closed to city where I work.
The difference are it is a bit far from city, not all girl do RIM but all do BBBJ, FS, DFK, CIM which comparing no CIM ginza on $280 - $300 is already winning.
But the reception and line-up might be a bit disorder as they had max 30 girls you will forgot their names and booking is not very accurate deal to clients not show up etc, but if you could taxi or uber then it is good choice.

No5 Marrickville which is same boss two shops, but I did not see much girls there only one I know good is Deer, her pic is over PS to make her more white but she is really her and service super good, she was worked in 5 Star when I met her but she moved to Marrickville for more clients.

Also you could try city 206 Kyoto but some girl attitude is not as good as other shops, but $250 top service also cover all your needs and some girls are pretty and sexy too, close to city and they also had another shop nearby 5 min walk, but never been there, girls pic seems old to me. But all in all try brothels no regret online or wechat like burwood or others really fake photos.

Thanks mate! I have seen a few good reviews on 42 gladesville too! I only have enough budget to make one punt in a high class fs shop (those 300 one) so I'd like to have a sure win ;). K-alina from ginza here was one of the best punt I ever had. So would like to have that same level of service but I don't see her around anymore on the roster.

hhhmmm where about are you staying ... because if you rank is

1) service
2) looks and figure
3) price

then you will defiantly want to give this place a shot https://www.liaisons.com.au/ladies-liaisons-sydney-brothel

Thanks mate! I don't see much reviews on liaisons. I'll do a bit more research.

nirvana9
12-11-2017, 10:58 AM
What age group do you prefer ?

Claymore123
12-11-2017, 03:22 PM
What age group do you prefer ?

Below 35 preferably.

MansNotHot
12-11-2017, 06:49 PM
4) cherry at qvb

lol someones been doing their research i see :shout: ... top choice ... the place offers a mamasan double aswell .. good pick

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Below 35 preferably.

Just so that you know, your no 1 choice Mimi is about 40. But hot as hell (IMHO) and great tits and incredible services !

Claymore123
13-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Just so that you know, your no 1 choice Mimi is about 40. But hot as hell (IMHO) and great tits and incredible services !

Yeah, I know. She's the only exception but might be a bit too far for me. I'll check out qvb first ;)

Going to ginza for those young ones

lol someones been doing their research i see :shout: ... top choice ... the place offers a mamasan double aswell .. good pick

Not sure if I like double... I'll have to try cherry first.

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Not sure if I like double... I'll have to try cherry first.

You can't go wrong with Cherry, such a beautiful lovely person.