PDA

View Full Version : Nia is enthusiastic as ever

westie
11-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Went to visit Nia in her new digs today on Ipswich Rd. The rooms are a lot like her old place in the Valley but a bit noisy given the main drag out the front. Parking is easy and free just around the corner on a side street.

She certainly knows how to give a great massage and after a few duds elsewhere recently it was so good to finally have a strong massage. She also was very happy to see one of her regulars and made sure I left very satisfied.

I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I certainly don’t visit to look at the scenery, but if you want some experienced hands, she’s someone who looks after and respects her customers.

Apparently she’s only given out her phone number to regulars as she’s had a lot of problems with prank callers and ghost bookings. She’s also not had too much business since starting the new shop so you shouldn’t have any problems getting in.

Now if I could only find a HAB that gives as good a massage as Nia then I’d be pretty much in heaven, but the search continues...

Hades89
12-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Where are her new digs?
Ipswich road is fairly big...

westie
12-11-2017, 09:42 AM
She is at 291 Ipswich Rd Annerley which was posted in another thread and also on Gumtree. Given the scrutiny the industry is under and the number of journos probably reading this site at the moment I was trying to be a bit circumspect, but that doesn’t seem to work for some readers...

Andreas
14-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Nia is a sole operator. She's not doing anything illegal in Queensland. Let's try not to be too paranoid.

Perusal
08-01-2019, 06:52 PM
I was thinking of dropping in here... what exactly do you mean by not everyone's cup of tea? :-)

Brissypunter
08-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Old haggered looks lol

Perusal
08-01-2019, 07:09 PM
I was hoping he meant her knockers were too big! Or she was so young she's make you feel guilty lol

bjsearcher
10-01-2019, 11:28 AM
I was hoping he meant her knockers were too big! Or she was so young she's make you feel guilty lolYou go for the massage not the view

cjh
11-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Does she ever nude up? Or give more than a helping hand?

Brissypunter
11-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Man she offers the lot !! But not for me to old and I mean old !!!

Claymore123
12-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Man she offers the lot !! But not for me to old and I mean old !!!

Agree. Too old for me too

WhoopsieDoodle
12-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Decided to pay Nia a visit, in spite of the comments here. Maybe I was feeling some bullish defiance, or just curiosity. I could always walk if I didn’t like what I saw.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Given what was written here I was expecting a 70-something year old with loose wrinkly skin and half her teeth missing!

Nia is around 50, well presented and in decent shape. I think she would have been quite pretty in her day, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her current looks. Perhaps it could be that we’re around the same age so I don’t notice her age being a problem.

I booked 30 mins with her, and for a great massage she is the real deal. She explained things during and after the massage, quite informative. The massage itself ran overtime and we chatted for around 20 mins afterwards.

WIR? Absolutely. The primary reason is that she is by far the sweetest, warmest ML I have had a session with. When I think back over my best sessions, it came down to who I had the best chemistry and communication with, and this one is no different.

willynpc
26-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Decided to pay Nia a visit, in spite of the comments here. Maybe I was feeling some bullish defiance, or just curiosity. I could always walk if I didn’t like what I saw.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Given what was written here I was expecting a 70-something year old with loose wrinkly skin and half her teeth missing!

Nia is around 50, well presented and in decent shape. I think she would have been quite pretty in her day, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her current looks. Perhaps it could be that we’re around the same age so I don’t notice her age being a problem.

I booked 30 mins with her, and for a great massage she is the real deal. She explained things during and after the massage, quite informative. The massage itself ran overtime and we chatted for around 20 mins afterwards.

WIR? Absolutely. The primary reason is that she is by far the sweetest, warmest ML I have had a session with. When I think back over my best sessions, it came down to who I had the best chemistry and communication with, and this one is no different.

I agree with you 110% she knows what she's doing and I have not had any issues with any of the massages.
She really gets into it and explains everything as she's doing it age is not an issue.

Frank Walker
02-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Yeah she's solid for what she's offering. How many places with extras actually offer a decent massage? Her service is as good as any legit massage joint, and extras are on the table too.

For those that are complaining she ain't a stunner, find me a shop with a stunner with an extensive menu of extras, who isn't a bitch, who offers vfm prices, and who can do an excellent massage, and I'll shut the fuck up and apologise.

willynpc
03-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Yeah she's solid for what she's offering. How many places with extras actually offer a decent massage? Her service is as good as any legit massage joint, and extras are on the table too.

For those that are complaining she ain't a stunner, find me a shop with a stunner with an extensive menu of extras, who isn't a bitch, who offers vfm prices, and who can do an excellent massage, and I'll shut the fuck up and apologise.

And she never rushes through the session, explains what she is doing as she is doing it.
Its a but had to under stand her sometime when she is trying to stretch and twist parts of you and your gowning, but by the end its a full session never shot changed.
Happy times people.

CMPunk
07-09-2021, 12:51 AM
Yep absolutely incredible massage, and her extras menu is great. She is almost as adept on the flip. That plus her great attitude more than makes up for her age

butyl
07-09-2021, 08:39 AM
Guessing Nia is going to be hard to get in to see for a while now.

Franksnotin
20-01-2024, 10:15 PM
Sent twice because I didn’t believe it worked the first time

Franksnotin
21-01-2024, 01:03 AM
Nia is not getting any younger but is still amazing. Lovely person and still so strong. If it’s the massage aspect you’re actually looking for then no one else even comes close to her.

Will_1087
23-01-2024, 05:09 PM
Is she still in the same place? What are her contact details as I need a good massage!

Franksnotin
23-01-2024, 07:12 PM
Is she still in the same place? What are her contact details as I need a good massage!

Yeh still Ipswich road. Just google Nia’s massage Annerley

koi
28-01-2024, 01:01 AM
what are her prices for 60 min massage? im assuming this place is legit and no extras

Franksnotin
28-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Just gone up at $80 for an hour, well worth it. Although at some point some TT this is not a relaxing massage (well she might do that as well but I don’t know) hard massage no oil is where it’s at. Other services start from $30 and goes up but not sure to what exactly as I don’t see her that way.

Frank Walker
30-01-2024, 10:17 AM
I know she at least goes to BJ and does a decent one too. Just gotta look past her age.

I like her for that mix of having a genuinely good massage and still getting a load off.

Massage hunter
10-02-2024, 10:31 PM

I think she offers ore than just a decent massage. Her massage is very hard and goes to the right spots. Jist tje massage is worth it even without the extras.

flik
18-02-2024, 09:18 PM
SheÂ’s good at what does does. Yeah sheÂ’s older and not exactly in her prime looks wise but the massage is first class. The older I get the more I appreciate an older woman with experience rather than a clueless young girl who canÂ’t massage or get you off.

My only real complaint about the NiaÂ’s is that itÂ’s in Ipswich Road and it feels like half of Brisbane sees you walk up her driveway. The sign out the front also makes it clear what else is on offer apart from the massage. If she had another way into her place itÂ’d be great.

PuntAnon
20-02-2024, 09:10 PM
Sounds worth it just for the massage, but is she pretty forward about extras or do you need to ask?

willynpc
21-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Sounds worth it just for the massage, but is she pretty forward about extras or do you need to ask?

When you get there and she asks you to disrobe and you are totally naked she will know you will be needing extras if you have jocks on she will not ask.
She is well worth the punt massage is great and extras are also great.

Massageloverbris
21-02-2024, 02:37 PM
Think some you need glasses hahah

Massage hunter
21-02-2024, 05:09 PM

She is pretty straight forward, when she flips you over. She explains the three options clearly.

PuntAnon
29-02-2024, 12:35 AM
She is pretty straight forward, when she flips you over. She explains the three options clearly.

thanks for that! was going to PM but can’t yet - what sort of options and pricing?

Massage hunter
29-02-2024, 08:56 AM
thanks for that! was going to PM but can’t yet - what sort of options and pricing?

One pine gets a hj, 70 a bj and I think it was a 100 for fs. Prices pretty reasonable but as someone else warned here,.....she's not everyone's cup of tea. Well worth an experience even if you are not into that old even if just for a massage. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

funinqld
10-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Good info. Cheers. Anybody have a link or cam PM me details

Sydboii
13-03-2024, 07:18 AM
If you want a proper massage with someone who loves her job. Go to Nia.

Massage hunter
13-03-2024, 10:22 PM
What's amazing with her is that she doesn't use oil still is able to give a very hard massage

AboveBoard
28-03-2024, 04:13 PM
If hard-style is your thing try 365 in FValley

near cnr. Wickham & Gipps and concealed entry on Level 1 of Cathedral Square? Apts.

tidy, tiny Thai owner who really packs a punch!

Strictly legit. but makes up for that with a cracking massage.