PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Eva is back-- No. 40 Blacktown

ben0423
01-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Monday, I went to No. 40 Forge St Blacktown to see Sarah, unlucky she had period, not in. Then I got introduced to the other girls, two came in first, not interested, then Eva came in as third. She was very excited when she saw me, cause I used to see her every week before. The reason I stop visiting her was that after a long time visit, I realized that she was different compared to before, the service, the attitude. And those were the main reasons for me to make the change. When she saw me again, she sat down next to me, held me hand like old friends haven't seen each other for a long time. She was still that friendly to me, didn't push me to the room to see her, instead, she introduced some of the new ladies to me, told me which lady is good worth to try. I was very happy with her attitude, and decide to see her again.

Went to the room with Eva, she helped me to take off my clothes, we had shower together as usual. Then we moved to the bed. We started talking first, she told me that something bad happened to her family, and that's why she cannot concentrate on her work, after that she decided to take a long holiday, recently just came back to work, now everything is back to normal. After finished talking, she started to give me DFK, just like the girl kissed her lover. And then followed by BBBJ, the feeling was really good, didn't know how to describe it, but I believed that for the BBBJ skill, nobody can compare with Eva, and that's why she is always confident to tell the customers she has the number one oral skill in Blacktown. Within one hour, 2 times were both finished with CIM, even no sex with her, I was very satisfied already, that's the service I like, and that's the feeling I haven't found for a long time. The real Eva is back, I think I will be back to see her every week again. Before I go, she suggested me to try Sarah next Monday, however, she didn't know I tried her many times already, I told Eva next Monday, I will come to see her and Sarah together. Can't wait.

Eva
Nationality: Hong Kong / Korean
Size/shape: 170cm, size 8, very slim, natural B cup, leggy,
Services provides: DATY, BBBJ, DFK, CIM
Value for money: Yes!
Recommended: Yes!

Blackdebutton
09-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Great Report.
Eva's bbbj is the best in blacktown. makes my little bro feel horny now:confused2: