PDA

View Full Version : Question Shaving your balls and around your cock

hornedone
12-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Do many guys shave their cock and balls before punting / RNT? Do the girls comment?

harrycd
12-11-2017, 04:39 PM
I like to keep things tidy down there so do it regularly.

Protip: if you nick your balls, lip balm works well to stop excessive bleeding :o

Peter69
12-11-2017, 04:44 PM
I always use the hair removal cream on the base of my sword plus sack & crack & every chick who’s worked on it has said that it’s a lot nicer than the usual hairy forests they have to plough through, just my experience

Pussyhands
12-11-2017, 05:40 PM
I shave my balls and bush more comfortable for myself and ur cock looks bigger lols

Brothelcreeper
12-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Fully shaved. Keep clean all over for the girls and they appreciate the cleanliness, the same as we like clean girls. Their bodies that is, we like dirty minds. :cool2:

I have also recently started carrying my own travel punting bag of toothpaste and mouthwash so that I am mouth clean as well and a dab of aftershave goes down quite well.

If you create a good first impression you get the payback in terms of better service from the girls.

MansNotHot
12-11-2017, 06:23 PM
when i first started punting year ago i use to shave completely and then just trimmed i thought the girls would be grossed out ... but i specifically remember experimenting by not shaving at all and going to stilettos and it made no difference in the level of service i received. it was also mentally freeing not having to think oh shit i hope i didnt miss a spot. lol i know some smaller guy to it to make their dick appear a bit bigger but seriously its not gonna make a difference once she puts it in her mouth ...

Coastal Punter
12-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Fully shaved. Keep clean all over for the girls and they appreciate the cleanliness, the same as we like clean girls. Their bodies that is, we like dirty minds. :cool2:

I have also recently started carrying my own travel punting bag of toothpaste and mouthwash so that I am mouth clean as well and a dab of aftershave goes down quite well.

If you create a good first impression you get the payback in terms of better service from the girls.

Couldn't agree more re creating good first impression bra

Coastal Punter
12-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Not fully shaved. Most but not full.

nixon604
20-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Definitely have had better experiences when I'm shaved
I think the ML & WL appreciate it tidy down there

Raybo
20-11-2017, 04:40 PM
I remember a punt in Melbourne. I showered, dried up and the WL entered the room, checked me out and decided i needed a trim and a bit of a shave! She went away (wasted another 5 minutes) came back with razors and scissors. I declined, said the Mrs would probably ask questions if i came back to Sydney with a trim and shaved schlong and ballsack!

I have since started to shave my balls and trim my pubes. For me the girls notice, dont go for the tissues much when getting a bbbj. Last punt i had she was feeling my bald balls quite a lot, said they were nice and smooth!

targajajouka
20-11-2017, 08:45 PM
I do a little bit of manscaping down there about once a week.

I haven't shaved it in a while. With the grain then against the grain the way to go down there??

Hurstyronny
20-11-2017, 08:55 PM
The girls talk. And they prefer shaved. Also as the old saying goes you need to trim the bushes to make the deck look bigger.

Skippy tasman
21-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Shave cock shaft down to ball bags and then trim with electric shaver leaving slight stubble.would never get fully waxed cause I think it would look like a plucked chicken...

Peter69
21-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Hair removal cream lads, I have used my electric trimmer but more times than not have nicked the skin which is a fucken bitch & can ruin any plans to punt as it’ll take at least 5 days to heal!!

justinfox
22-11-2017, 06:26 PM
only shave if I'm going to caucasian places like stilettos .... but no way for asians place they freakin love the bush

Tram
23-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Or a Vasectomy......

paddington244
23-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Waxing is best it is such a great clean feeling,