PDA

View Full Version : Deluded pricing.

reddoor
12-11-2017, 11:14 PM
I went to an old haunt in West End recently where i always had a great massage from a cute and talented lady. To my suprise she is still there so i stayed and looked forward to a rewarding hr ahead. Unfortunately after she showed me to the room a different lady came in but she looked ok so i didnt say anything,ill give her a go. Her massage was ok but not as good as other girl although there was quite a bit of tt after just a few mins.
So by now im really in the mood so i ask and turns out she has 4 options, also turns out she is bat shit crazy. Opt 1 was 50 which is prob about standard but opt 2 she wanted 100, opt 3 was 200 & 4 another 200. This is a not an 18 yr old Jap goddess im talkin about here but a prob 40 yr old thai woman. I dont know if she thought i looked desperate or something but she missed out because of her deluded prices, which was a pitty because she was not unattractive.

Moonwalker
13-11-2017, 11:34 PM
I went to an old haunt in West End recently where i always had a great massage from a cute and talented lady. To my suprise she is still there so i stayed and looked forward to a rewarding hr ahead. Unfortunately after she showed me to the room a different lady came in but she looked ok so i didnt say anything,ill give her a go. Her massage was ok but not as good as other girl although there was quite a bit of tt after just a few mins.
So by now im really in the mood so i ask and turns out she has 4 options, also turns out she is bat shit crazy. Opt 1 was 50 which is prob about standard but opt 2 she wanted 100, opt 3 was 200 & 4 another 200. This is a not an 18 yr old Jap goddess im talkin about here but a prob 40 yr old thai woman. I dont know if she thought i looked desperate or something but she missed out because of her deluded prices, which was a pitty because she was not unattractive.

Sounds like a crazy man!:grimace:

Friken
14-11-2017, 08:46 AM
holy crap thats outrageous. Given that you can get FS incl CBJ and fully nude for about 230/h and a brothel or 200/h at private, it makes no sense to be asking or paying these prices. Given youve already forked out 60-70 / h to be there any extras that take you over about 160-180 all up is when you should be saying no thinks Ill get that somewhaere else that is better VFM

reddoor
14-11-2017, 08:57 AM
holy crap thats outrageous. Given that you can get FS incl CBJ and fully nude for about 230/h and a brothel or 200/h at private, it makes no sense to be asking or paying these prices. Given youve already forked out 60-70 / h to be there any extras that take you over about 160-180 all up is when you should be saying no thinks Ill get that somewhaere else that is better VFM
Haha... Well u did a Meat Loaf on me there and took the words right outa' my mouth.

blas
19-11-2017, 07:32 PM
I would do anything for love, but I won't pay that!