PDA

View Full Version : General talk What men want -- from a woman who's fucked 10,000 of them

The Speechwriter
14-11-2017, 08:41 AM
This WL claims to have slept with more than 10,000 men in a 12-year career, so she should know what she's talking about.

I reckon she has it spot on with what she says here (http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/sex-worker-who-has-slept-with-over-10000-men-answers-the-questions-women-never-dare-to-ask/news-story/59532ad246ff062287ae4bf2662e5d83).

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Just looking at the numbers, assuming she worked continuously and evenly over the 12 years period, she could be a high class WL ?

10,000 men over 12 years = 833 per year = 16 sessions, she could well work only 2 days a week and did 8 jobs a day but more likely a five days week so on average 3 jobs a day, hardly over worked and hence I thought she could be at the high end.

Ok enough guessing, may be I should read the link now .

Ps. Nothing we don't already know really, but that 83 year old - could be a myth ?

Raybo
14-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Yeah, she has pretty much got it spot in as far as I am concerned. How many punters on here complain or are dissappointed that the did not feel a connection? How many of us have a better punt when you get the impression the WL is enjoying the session as much as you? How many us who have regulars over the years see their genuine smiles and greetings when you arrive?

+1 on the age thing. As I edge closer to 50 i still can't get my head around fucking someone half my age.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Yeah, she has pretty much got it spot in as far as I am concerned. How many punters on here complain or are dissappointed that the did not feel a connection? How many of us have a better punt when you get the impression the WL is enjoying the session as much as you? How many us who have regulars over the years see their genuine smiles and greetings when you arrive?

+1 on the age thing. As I edge closer to 50 i still can't get my head around fucking someone half my age.

Fucking someone half my age, that's a no brainer Ray! Get me those 22 years old over the 83 granny any day of the week I'll say ....... lol

Raybo
14-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Fucking someone half my age, that's a no brainer Ray! Get me those 22 years old over the 83 granny any day of the week I'll say ....... lol

Haha bro Ahl, you make me laugh! 😆

83 granny, no thanks. 40 something milf in good shape, yes please! 30 something milf, even better. I am sure one day i will have an hour or so with a young WL.

cuteguy
14-11-2017, 04:27 PM
So she slept with 10,091 guys. How is her life now? Charlie Sheen slept with over 10,000 women. Did he write a book about his wild sexual adventures?

Skippy tasman
14-11-2017, 07:33 PM
If Charlie Sheen did write a book
It would be tilted “WINNING “

About WL claims on tallys of customers . I did know a lady that claimed she did 100 blokes in one day...now , I’m shit at maths but I know one thing she was good at her job.

Brothelcreeper
14-11-2017, 08:04 PM
I have fucked close to 2,000 Asians in my 16 year career. I should write a book.

The Punterman diaries........:cool2:

Brothelcreeper
14-11-2017, 08:13 PM
This is a quote from the article

“Talking to one of my amazing male friends, who is in his early 50s, he said ‘Well that makes sense. Can you see me wanting to book a 22-year-old? If I wanted to have some conversation and connection and to feel like I was getting the attention I wanted, do you think a 22-year-old would necessarily give me that kind of service?’” Montenegro said.

Well I am in my early 50's and I love fucking 22 year olds, teenagers etc. Some of the best fucks I have ever had have been with the young newbies. Training them up is awesome. You can still have a decent conversation with them along the lines of "here is my cock baby, suck it like this"......."now let me show you how your young boyfriend should lick your pussy"......"that baby is how to orgasm"

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Did Hugh Hefner write a diary
That would be good reading