PDA

View Full Version : General talk Comparing Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane

junisme
14-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Hi guys, honestly i just came to sydney less than a year ago, and I found that Syendy is far better than melbourne and brisbane (of course in punting perspective).

I am not sure was I too young to find out any rnt shops in Brisbane but for those I have tried, I count not find any shop offer HJ service, and the FS brothel that i have been to was terrible.

Then in melbourne, i lived there for about 2 years and there are some rnt massage shops and fs brothels, the qualities were good for brothel but the rnt services are expensive and not as good as sydney and you dont have much options.

Overall, just want to say how good sydeny is and I am still learning the better part of sydney.

Brothelcreeper
14-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Hi guys, honestly i just came to sydney less than a year ago, and I found that Syendy is far better than melbourne and brisbane (of course in punting perspective).

I am not sure was I too young to find out any rnt shops in Brisbane but for those I have tried, I count not find any shop offer HJ service, and the FS brothel that i have been to was terrible.

Then in melbourne, i lived there for about 2 years and there are some rnt massage shops and fs brothels, the qualities were good for brothel but the rnt services are expensive and not as good as sydney and you dont have much options.

Overall, just want to say how good sydeny is and I am still learning the better part of sydney.

Correct, correct, correct

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Plenty to play with in and around the Burwood areas too.

Babycat
14-11-2017, 10:34 PM
From girls' perspectives:
Working in Melbourne and Brisbane are quite easier than here as less competitive, small labour market so they can be busier and earn more money (I heard from few who used to work in Melbourne). And lots of girls say punters from Melbourne and Brisbane are less demanding but more easy going than Sydney. They rarely bargain, give good tips but less naughty. Also guys from Newcastle.

junisme
14-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Plenty to play with in and around the Burwood areas too.

I live near Burwood and i found that it was a good choice i made when i arrived sydney.

Raybo
15-11-2017, 09:10 AM
I am in Brisbane and Melbourne a few times each year. I have had a couple of okay FS punts but is more expensive. We are spoiled with lots of choice in Sydney, much bigger market. There are good options in both Brisbane and Melbourne, just a lot harder to find .

junisme
15-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Working in Melbourne and Brisbane are quite easier than here as less competitive, small labour market so they can be busier and earn more money (I heard from few who used to work in Melbourne). And lots of girls say punters from Melbourne and Brisbane are less demanding but more easy going than Sydney. They rarely bargain, give good tips but less naughty. Also guys from Newcastle.

when i was punting in Brisbane and Melbourne, I did not ask for much as well, because I got nothing much to choose from tho.:miao:
So i am now being spoiled and starting to ask for bit more now

The Speechwriter
15-11-2017, 12:18 PM

I’m from Melbourne Miss Cat, and I have to agree with you — the men are much more gentlemanly.

CunningLinguist
15-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Sydney is good for Brothels and RnTs, Melbourne and Brisy are good for strip joints, everything else sucks :)

local
16-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Sydney is good for Brothels and RnTs, Melbourne and Brisy are good for strip joints, everything else sucks :)

Actually, better sucks are in Sydney !! :0

Babycat
16-11-2017, 04:47 PM
My client from Brisbane keeps wishing to stay in Sydney

Brothelcreeper
16-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Sydney has to be one of the punting capitals of the world. I love it.....

My perfect day. Off to the beach in the morning for a swim and and surf, off on my motorbike in the afternoon in the countryside near Windsor. Stop off on the way home for a one or two hour punt with a lovely Asian lass, drain my balls, eat dinner, watch sport on tv. Sleep. Repeat.

Lorian
25-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Sydney is pretty nice

xboyx
26-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Tried 2 brothels in Melbourne before and they both sucked. the places look like the horror movie Hostel that you'll get chopped, girl quality was average and normal services. But I only stayed for a few days so can't explore much.
My guess is it's only US and Japan that will top Sydney.

Anyone has got experience punting in US or Japan?

Brothelcreeper
26-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Tried 2 brothels in Melbourne before and they both sucked. the places look like the horror movie Hostel that you'll get chopped, girl quality was average and normal services. But I only stayed for a few days so can't explore much.
My guess is it's only US and Japan that will top Sydney.

Anyone has got experience punting in US or Japan?

From what I have read, neither USA or Japan are good punting places. Other places like Thailand etc are.

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:42 PM
find it hard to believe the USA is good for punting, in most states, prostitution is illegal and underground. where it is legal, it aint cheap