PDA

View Full Version : TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE Suji@GF127

GreenL
01-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Terrible experience in gf127. Just off from gf with Suji. The worst punt ever in my life.
Ring the bell, leaded to waiting room, showed two girls. Tried to ask recommendation from receptionist guy," do the girl do CIM?" ," what? CIM? 100 for 30 mins u want CIM? GO TO 5 STAR!" Fine I then said I can pay extra, " TALK TO THE GIRL!". Nevermind decided to try the girl. By the way, do they start the timer after I pay??
Waited few mins, into th room, short together, OMG she rubbed my old fella so rudely, it hurt man it was like treating me as a virus carier. Onto the bed,a mechanical BBBJ commenced just in and out absolutely no tongue action no ball licking no nothing, asked ge kiss, "no" was the reply. Started girl on top , I asked ge extra ( CIM) but she was like mad at me, shouted "ARE YOU CRAZY" twice. Good then. Decided to end it quick in mish. She fthen asked me to shower , after shower get dressed as I wore a suit just off from work so a bit slow, but she was standing at the door waiting me to get out. WTF I ARRIVED AT 8.45 BUTSHE WANTS.ME TO LEAVE AT 9.05???

Extremely bad service I would rate 1/10. 1 is for the looking. Are they too rich to have a potential regular? I heard the receptionist talked to a guy " how have you been? We have been busy." I was wondering how could the guy get a girl as 2 girls showed and I picked one and another punter right after me picked the other for 1 hour as I heard. So either the Chinese guy has a booking or he actually has some privilege. Lol. I swear to god I will never go back again , ever , it's a nightmare in my punting life.

tectonic
01-05-2012, 11:05 PM
firstly,, where are you from?
2ndly the reception who asked you to go to 5star describe him.
if they said that to me i would have walked out right away.

cisco
01-05-2012, 11:41 PM
is that the korean guy?who said that to you? where are you from greenL?

GreenL
01-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Well I am not a caucasian but rather an Austrasian. the guy wasn't a Korean I heard he spoke mandarin.

GreenL
02-05-2012, 12:32 AM
firstly,, where are you from?
2ndly the reception who asked you to go to 5star describe him.
if they said that to me i would have walked out right away.

I didnt walked out straight away at that moment since gf127 does have heaps of positive reviews. But I am extremely disappointed, I should have given it a miss!!

ddkf85
02-05-2012, 12:50 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shamrock
02-05-2012, 02:26 AM
I think I was there as the same night as you bro. I got shown Suji and Yuri. This place used to be good, say a yr or 2 ago when it was still nadira, but the girls there now, they all have attitude. I wouldn't go there again. He's right, you should go to 5 star instead!

tectonic
02-05-2012, 03:16 AM
I think I was there as the same night as you bro. I got shown Suji and Yuri. This place used to be good, say a yr or 2 ago when it was still nadira, but the girls there now, they all have attitude. I wouldn't go there again. He's right, you should go to 5 star instead!

honestly if the reception is like this, why wouldn't you walk out.

anyway dude i thought this place was still good, i haven't been there for a year but i will go next week and justify for you

HookedonHookerz
02-05-2012, 03:57 AM
yea my first and only experience at GF last year wasnt good either. But still i cant believe the reception would say that. There was a old reception at red rose where i use to frequent alot, he had a sh1tty attitude as well. I was shown 2 girls so i asked to see who else was on. "Just pick the girl..." and waves his hand back and forth like he was swating a fly. Havent been there again.

I find alot of the receptions have bad attitude. Someone needs to teach them customer service as well.

Jj999
02-05-2012, 05:23 AM
Last time I went there to GF, the reception was quite good. I went there twice, and both times, it end up my friend who had punts, because I don't like the girls' attitude when they introduce themselves to us.

The second time, the reception was better, he has long hair, I'm not sure, I can only remember it vaguely.
However, the friendliest reception I have ever met, was at Diamond4E and 5*,
I don't know the guy name at Diamond 4E.
But, at 5*, it was Laurie, the Chinese guy. Jason is less friendly, but he's very professional. Sam is friendly too.

If you really care about the reception attitude, like me, I do really care about it, then I know what time they are working. As GF's reception has suggested you to go to 5*, I'll help them to guide you there.
That's really arrogant, telling customer to go to their competitor. They think they are busy enough and couldn't care less losing one customer.

Tuesday - Saturday 3PM Sam or Jason. 6Pm or 6.30 Laurie.
Sunday - Monday 3PM Sam. 6PM Jason.

By the way, 30 minutes is $150 for most girl, except Thai $130.

GreenL
02-05-2012, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jj999

If you really care about the reception attitude, like me, I do really care about it, then I know what time they are working. As GF's reception has suggested you to go to 5*, I'll help them to guide you there.
That's really arrogant, telling customer to go to their competitor. They think they are busy enough and couldn't care less losing one customer.

Tuesday - Saturday 3PM Sam or Jason
. 6Pm or 6.30 Laurie.
Sunday - Monday 3PM Sam. 6PM Jason.

By the way, 30 minutes is $150 for most girl, except Thai $130.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your advice bro, will pm you for more info. I take customer service very serious, receptionist is at the frontline of the business, at the first point of customer contact, bad attitude just piss the clients off. What I can see the gf receptionist is doing is 'open the door, lead you to waiting room, bring girls in, take payment' and you will never see him again. The thing is, as a first timer, how am I supposed to know there was a backdoor while the girl brought me back to the waiting area but I thought the entrance was on the other side where I got in. Well then, the guy was sitting in his room pointing the back door for me. cheers, I'll see you no more.

GreenL
02-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Suji formerly worked in No. 5 Marrickville and went to GF after the removal of No. 5 to Villawood. She may have got some bad influence from some of the K-princesses in former No. 5.

I have never tried Suji in GF because I know she is originally from No. 5 and I am sure there are many other girls in GF better than her.

Bro niceman123, I know you have heaps of info regarding Korean WL as I am an active forum reader despite I didnt post many reviews. Mind sharing if I pm you? I desperately need some reliable source of info because I am actually a banana bender just moved into the big smoke not long ago for job offered. I stay in the west and did have some great experiences in Eden villawood. Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Shit, and I have been telling everyone to go and try their $100/30 min special...........hope people don't blame me for that.

Look, I am always suspicious when shops offering discount, you just don't know how will that affect the cut to the girls. If the shop absorbed the discount themselves and the girls keep their usual cut, I think it should be OK, but if the girl's share got cut as well, that could affect the services.

For example, the paid 10 got one free deal at Snow Lotus, the girls still get their hourly rate paid by Vicky, and of course the customers still have to pay tips so no difference to the ML and therefore, the freebie will not affect the services.

Does any brother have some nice experiences from GF at the Mon/Tue discounted rate care to share??

Cheers

wilisno
02-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Shit, and I have been telling everyone to go and try their $100/30 min special...........hope people don't blame me for that.

Look, I am always suspicious when shops offering discount, you just don't know how will that affect the cut to the girls. If the shop absorbed the discount themselves and the girls keep their usual cut, I think it should be OK, but if the girl's share got cut as well, that could affect the services.

Cheers

Not always the case, when Roger of 22 Brodie was offering huge discounts, the girls' cuts were not affected.

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Not always the case, when Roger of 22 Brodie was offering huge discounts, the girls' cuts were not affected.

Exactly, the discounted portion must cum from the shop so that the girls are happy, happy girls = happy customers.

I used to get 10% off at Hygienic Massage when I used to go there every week, so I paid $54.00 instead of $60.00 and I asked my masseur did it affect her, and she told me no way, she is still getting the $30/hr (the cut in that legit shop was 50/50), so the shop gave me the $6.00 discount out of their own pocket and this should be how it is done always.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

ps.

Hey Brother Wil,

any inside information if 5 Star will offer any Winter Specials?? like a cheaper price for before 6pm or something like that?? or every booking get an extra 15 min freebie............haha............just hoping.............lol

GreenL
02-05-2012, 02:12 PM
In this case, I suppose the cut is on the receptionist's side.

Wookie751
02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I went to gf about 4 months ago and the service was ok. however the girl i saw rubbed that much soap on my dick and into the eye of it, it hurt to piss for the rest of the day. Having been there a few times, i have found that the service can be hot and cold.

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Sometime the reception in GF always like this, never-mind it, but some girls will do the things that you ask for without charge any extral, I try before, so I known it, try your luck next time

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Exactly, the discounted portion must cum from the shop so that the girls are happy, happy girls = happy customers.

I used to get 10% off at Hygienic Massage when I used to go there every week, so I paid $54.00 instead of $60.00 and I asked my masseur did it affect her, and she told me no way, she is still getting the $30/hr (the cut in that legit shop was 50/50), so the shop gave me the $6.00 discount out of their own pocket and this should be how it is done always.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

ps.

Hey Brother Wil,

any inside information if 5 Star will offer any Winter Specials?? like a cheaper price for before 6pm or something like that?? or every booking get an extra 15 min freebie............haha............just hoping.............lol

You think too much :miao: but I hope so:shout:

wilisno
02-05-2012, 04:20 PM
If 5* wants to run a discount scheme, they'll announce it all over the place, no need for inside information !

Trouble_Maker
02-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Terrible experience in gf127. Just off from gf with Suji. The worst punt ever in my life.
Ring the bell, leaded to waiting room, showed two girls. Tried to ask recommendation from receptionist guy," do the girl do CIM?" ," what? CIM? 100 for 30 mins u want CIM? GO TO 5 STAR!" Fine I then said I can pay extra, " TALK TO THE GIRL!". Nevermind decided to try the girl. By the way, do they start the timer after I pay??
Waited few mins, into th room, short together, OMG she rubbed my old fella so rudely, it hurt man it was like treating me as a virus carier. Onto the bed,a mechanical BBBJ commenced just in and out absolutely no tongue action no ball licking no nothing, asked ge kiss, "no" was the reply. Started girl on top , I asked ge extra ( CIM) but she was like mad at me, shouted "ARE YOU CRAZY" twice. Good then. Decided to end it quick in mish. She fthen asked me to shower , after shower get dressed as I wore a suit just off from work so a bit slow, but she was standing at the door waiting me to get out. WTF I ARRIVED AT 8.45 BUTSHE WANTS.ME TO LEAVE AT 9.05???

Extremely bad service I would rate 1/10. 1 is for the looking. Are they too rich to have a potential regular? I heard the receptionist talked to a guy " how have you been? We have been busy." I was wondering how could the guy get a girl as 2 girls showed and I picked one and another punter right after me picked the other for 1 hour as I heard. So either the Chinese guy has a booking or he actually has some privilege. Lol. I swear to god I will never go back again , ever , it's a nightmare in my punting life.

Suzy right?

agree with that.

nothing much i can say here, but seriously, she's like a robot in bed..

Jj999
02-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Suji formerly worked in No. 5 Marrickville and went to GF after the removal of No. 5 to Villawood. She may have got some bad influence from some of the K-princesses in former No. 5.

I have never tried Suji in GF because I know she is originally from No. 5 and I am sure there are many other girls in GF better than her.

Yeah, that's right. I think her name at no.5 was LYN.

chandra_man1
03-05-2012, 02:16 AM
can't remember what Lyn looks like @no.5, pretty sure she was one of the better looking one there. I think Aqua is the best k shop, u can get most of the extras more often than noT, except CIM

Jj999
03-05-2012, 06:54 AM
can't remember what Lyn looks like @no.5, pretty sure she was one of the better looking one there. I think Aqua is the best k shop, u can get most of the extras more often than noT, except CIM

Lyn is quite pretty IMO.

I rarely find a Korean does CIM. Except at 5*. Every now and then, they will have some Korean gem.
I've just tried Lisa. Tonight (Wednesday night). She said she can do CIM, no wonder there are people comparing her with the Korean Queen, Irene. I think, she's good, but not there yet.
Not on par with the queen yet.

pkw
03-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Problem is that Irene is almost never there these days.

pkw
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Go to see Misha of GF and you won't be disappointed. She is the queen of GF and a very pretty and good service K-girl. When Irene works and her time suits you, then try her to compare the two. To me, these two are the very few best K-girls (around 8) I have ever met in the last few years.

Had Misha a couple of times ... that was before the current $100 specials. She was good but I'd still rather do Lisa for an extra $20 (or most other girls at 5*).

smd
03-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Bro., I agree with you that Irene is better than Lisa. Lisa is good in terms of service but Irene much prettier and more joyful. If you like small eyes, Lisa will certainly attract you more. Both Irene and Lisa are good K-girls originally from AT and worth trying though the hourly rate of 5* are much higher than that of the other K-shops.

i find irene's looks kinda scary
her face is typically bloated with those fillers , liquid silicone all over her face i suppose .... those who had this typical "cosmetic enhancement" are all look similar

she is pretty from a distance & provide good service though (better than lisa's)

smd
03-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I first saw Irene when she was straight from Korea working in AT maybe 2 years ago, I don't find her look scary though she is a bit short. If you don't like Irene and Lisa of 5*, then Misha of GF should be your choice. I have not seen any review saying that Misha has a scary face. In fact she is very pretty and looks like a TVB superstar in the eighties named "Wong Hang Shau" (in cantonese). I have been seeing her for a year now and every time satisfied with her services and attitudes. She has a nice personality as well.

misha is absolute
since you know so much about k-girls, have you seen anyone like this bro?
i would like to see her if u ever came across this one
http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2012/02/yoona3.jpg

Trouble_Maker
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM

Lyn=Suzy

your right.

Trouble_Maker
03-05-2012, 07:45 PM
oh, Yoona from SNSD???

yutang
03-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I've been to GF127 twice. First time was with Candy, she was wonderful and I cannot hesitate to recommend her.

The second time was a $100 for half hour promotion and it was pretty bad, but not as bad as GreenL described. I went a few weeks ago so I can't remember the girl's name but she was quite tired, didnt do kissing and I felt like I was in a factory line. I'd rather pay extra on another day and get a proper experience.

yutang
03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
The girl in SMD's picture reminds me of Candy from GF127

Jj999
04-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Actually, there are reasons as for why Koreans often have bad service.. No CIM, no DFK, princess attitude etc.
And it's unlikely their nature doing that. It's something else.

And as far as my findings in Sydney punting scene, that is often the reason they end up at 5*, often the place where they felt much happier.
What I mean by "they" are the Korean gems.

It's not a definite reason, my sample size is too small to say it's applicable for most Korean.

And I won't say the reason I found even if you send me hundreds of PMs.
It's up to you, to believe without knowing or not to believe.

But my point is, if you can find happy Korean, from my findings, most probably, she would have great service.
And vice versa, if you find a Korean with super service, MOST PROBABLY, she is happy.

And that is NOT related in any way to "the shit service is most probably unhappy Korean".

Well, if you get what I mean. If you don't, then try find it on your own. :smile:
But for someone who knows a bit, he would get what I mean in the instance he read my post.

A tip to find from me? Get the great service Korean to talk.
That's if you can overcome the first hurdle, bad English. :smile:

chandra_man1
04-05-2012, 07:56 AM
what's your point ? Don't get it

Happy korean = good service ? so all koreans that prove shit service are no happy ?