PDA

View Full Version : General talk DATY - paying the price for that exquisite dining

Strayer Mate
17-11-2017, 12:19 PM
OKay, so everything causes cancer these days BUT this study is bit worrying, esp re the Australian data ...
Unfortunately, just like skin cancer and sun exposure... all the damage is probably already done ...most of us will already be HPV positive by now, despite practising covered sex.... forgot about the DATY though ... so that's what those dams or whatever were for?? ...
If you're still young enough (early 20s) then the vaccine may be a worthwhile precaution ... the rest of us will have to hold the ticking time bomb....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37876953/sexual-behaviour-linked-to-throat-cancer/

Soccerfan
17-11-2017, 12:30 PM
My ex wife's brother is having a terrible time with mouth cancer at the moment. My ex wife tells me that mouth cancer is usually caused by smoking or by sexual contact and he got it from passive smoking (similar to the article).I'm not so sure how he got it but either way it is a horrific disease and I really feel for him. If he survives, he will never work again.

medragon
17-11-2017, 01:11 PM
I would add that it should be the responsibility of the WL (and possibly the shop) to be vaccinated

Brothelcreeper
17-11-2017, 03:31 PM
I reckon I have DATY'd close to 2,000 WL's in my punting career over 17 years and I often think about this.

Will I eventually pay the price and if so will I think the pleasure outweighed the pain.

Only time will tell......

Soccerfan
17-11-2017, 08:25 PM
I reckon I have DATY'd close to 2,000 WL's in my punting career over 17 years and I often think about this.

Will I eventually pay the price and if so will I think the pleasure outweighed the pain.

Only time will tell......

Like a lot of things in life, it’s risk vs reward.

Brothelcreeper
17-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Like a lot of things in life, it’s risk vs reward.

I had cancer two years ago and beat it so I will lick as many pussies as I can until I run out of money or die.

As one forum member used to have as his signature line "nobody will ever die wishing they had fucked less".

CunningLinguist
18-11-2017, 01:11 AM
I had cancer two years ago .

Maybe that explains why you don't give a fuck about the WLs you force to do BBFSCIP and your wife since you still fuck her regularly ...

doctorspock
18-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Would you do it in a massage shop, because you are probably licking the number of persons saliva and the mls secretion before you. You are definitely asking for trouble dude!

Budgyboy
18-11-2017, 09:14 PM
CL you need to move on man your attacks against BC are boring he's not everyone's cup of tea but he contributes very well. Cmon let it go, he will be judged and dealt with appropriately if proven to do what's mentioned. He hasn't to date been held accountable for his actions.
I dont support all of his actions but I'm ok being on a forum where he contributes, not having a shot at ya and you can tell me to be quiet that's ok, hope you don't though and let him be and if he upsets more than you others will let him know to pull his head in.

CunningLinguist
19-11-2017, 12:30 AM
No worries, everyones is entitiled to their opinion, the creep has form so I like to balance what he says, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

05tangco
19-11-2017, 07:33 PM
standard journalism at it's finest.

Skippy tasman
19-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Well I’m just gunna keep licking pussy to prove that theory wrong.
First daty 1977,40 years of licking lovely ladies and loving it ....

Happyman2018
20-11-2017, 06:35 AM
I don't really believe that.

Hurstyronny
20-11-2017, 07:41 AM
The std risk would be higher than cancer for sure

Tram
22-11-2017, 09:20 PM
I love daty ........ the taste, the burgeoning moisture ...... yum

Brothelcreeper
22-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Pussy till I die, Pussy till I die, ee I atio pussy till I die.

justinfox
22-11-2017, 09:31 PM
i sometimes feel grossed out putting my tongue where at least 1000 other dicks have gone into and sweaty ball sweats have touched

Brothelcreeper
22-11-2017, 09:37 PM
i sometimes feel grossed out putting my tongue where at least 1000 other dicks have gone into and sweaty ball sweats have touched

Don't think about it. The girls are clean, just washed. Dive in there and enjoy