PDA

View Full Version : Question Girl next door plain Jane or glamour girl ?

Brothelcreeper
17-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Do you always choose the best looking, most glamorous hot girl in the line up or would you ever choose the "girl next door" type instead ?

Today I choose the plain Jane, girl next door and was rewarded in spades. I suppose that in the end a good punt all boils down to the girls attitude, effort and your connection with her.

Plenty of hot starfish around in real life and punting life.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71818-Apple-chubby-young-girl-next-door-type-Rydalmere

Let the debate begin.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2017, 06:38 PM
While looks might be important, the "girl next door" just might try to make her performance her selling point, knowing she won't get repeat bookings on her looks.

Pussy is pussy no matter how it is wrapped.

bfe
18-11-2017, 03:05 AM
Glamour everyday of the week. Thats the reason we punt right? Get the girl we normally wouldnt have a chance with.

While looks might be important, the "girl next door" just might try to make her performance her selling point, knowing she won't get repeat bookings on her looks.

Pussy is pussy no matter how it is wrapped.

Nice philosophy

05tangco
18-11-2017, 10:42 AM
each to their own.

Raybo
18-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Very well put. You should go to 12 bellevue, Its wrapped in AIDS.

This is unnecessary.

down2fish
18-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Now generally I try aim for a decent level both in looks and service. But if that isn’t achievable in the girls on offer and there’s a really hot girl who I know has shit service, I’ll just go for the hot girl.
There’s part of me that really gets off on them not enjoying their job. It’s almost like I want to tell em, here’s the cash, now do your job and play with my dick. Funny how I only have those thoughts with ice queens though.

wilisno
18-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Glamour everyday of the week. Thats the reason we punt right? Get the girl we normally wouldnt have a chance with.

Very well put. You should go to 12 bellevue, Its wrapped in AIDS.
You’d better edit your post, that would be considered unsubstantiated malicious attack !

bfe
18-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the warning Wilson, post edited. no more unsubstantiated malicious attack from me.

yug
19-11-2017, 12:45 AM
my decision making process on this:

1) Look for ones who smile at you; they usually have good attitude.
2) Choose the most glamorous one from the ones who smile at you.
3) If no one smiles at you, then just go home or roll up to another shop ( in which case. repeat 1, 2, and 3)

eltran
20-11-2017, 02:21 AM
1) Check reviews if it's a shop that people review here and make booking.
2) If random punt at a random shop, then go for best intro
2a) If intros are poor then maybe I'll pick just however was hottest with the "best" of the weak intros.
3) If intros and hotness of girls are poor then leave.

One of my best punts was a woman who was so far outside what I'd ever normally choose, and only did so because it was the third shop I'd gone into (first one everyone busy, second the girls gave me a shady/timewaster vibe). Picked the woman with the best intro personality even though she was probably near double my age but she was the goods.

Brothelcreeper
20-11-2017, 06:35 AM
The intro personality is very important. I would never pick a girl that doesn't smile at you as that makes her look uninterested at her job and at you. Also girls that just poke their heads around the door, say hello and their name quickly and then go.

I am looking for friendliness, a spark of cheekiness and personality, a nice smile. If they offer that then they have a chance of being picked. Age, body type not the biggest issue. As Speechwriter puts it:

1: attitude
2: body
3: face

The heavily make up'd princesses are of no interest to me. They strutt in like peacocks as though they have the right to be chosen and that attitude is often refelected by their poor service levels in the room. Bit of a generalisation but often holds true. A sincere girl will always get my pick.

Hurstyronny
20-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Girl next door every time. More realistic

energy
23-11-2017, 09:45 PM
This question depends where you go. If its a good place, with lots of attractive women, then go attractive