PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road APPLE! Smiling princess

joeblow69
12-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Today I popped in to try a new lady named Apple
Apple stands thin and tall with tanned skin,nice mouthful breast and shoulder length dark brown hair.
Apple was bubbly as ever as she was determined to satisfy me any way she could. Although she's eager to please she was somewhat reluctant to my commands to pleasure me.

Apple can blow a donkey,not that I'm hung like one but her mouth skills are great! Within minutes of blowing my rock hard shaft we assumed CG and rode into the morning. DATY and 69 seemed effortless and soon enough missionary took over.

Apple's constant sweet talk and smile made the experience relaxing and wanting to go for the hour but unfortunately time didn't permit me to.
Apple's slender body is a sight to behold and wrapping yourself around her is a pleasure.
Most girls aim to please,Apple however ensures she does!
Try her out but have some patience.

reve
12-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like a good experience. How old is she?
Must restrain myself to see her tonite...
Most first day 533 gal are pretty exhausted by the end of the day(the time I usually visit).

Littlewonder
12-02-2013, 01:59 PM
I saw Apple last week she is in again to day but has changed her name to April I think there must have been a mix up in comunication with the name originally, April told me last week that she was April not Apple. You no she said March, April, May! I got it.