PDA

View Full Version : General talk Macau sauna

Spe
18-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Hi bros,

Been to macau saunas last year and planning another trip this year. Wondering if any bros got any insights.

I spent most of my time at 2 saunas - golden and familia nombre. Both got pros and cons.

Golden is cheaper and the service is mass produced. Locker room is a small room. The sauna is non existent. Very small. And just as good as a open plan shower area. The hot tub is very small.. you can smell the other bros hair or bad breathe.
Inside the main lounge the space is ok big. The seats lounge are comfortable. The girls are everywhere. they hang around you. So you can't sleep. Massages are cheap too you can get a "thigh" massage in the open, sitting next to a stranger. Game time or show time is quite spontaneous and fun. Very casual with many many girls.

Familiar nombre is more expensive. Better looking and posh locker room... Very big hot tub... Can swim inside. Got a cold tub too. Ice cold. Sauna is good size.. enough for a football team to use. The main lounge is great spacious and more private more space between you and the next bro. You only see the ML hanging around. the FS girls are very pretty and well presented and they stay in the "showing" alley further inside. Prices are higher but the girls definitely look the price.

Any bros know other better ones to try? Happy to venture around.

refokkused
19-11-2017, 05:08 PM
I haven't been to Macau for 2 years - wonder how the government crack down has affected the punting / spa industry?

I do prefer familia nombre over Golden as I do enjoy the extra space and ability to relax a little more. Peak times in Golden can be a bit over the top with girls all over the chairs etc lol

05tangco
19-11-2017, 07:54 PM
sounds interesting, never actually been macau but definetely on the bucketl ist.

Budgyboy
19-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Are you trying to get 50 posts 05tangco? Because your spamming and it's boring mate

Spe
20-11-2017, 05:55 PM
I haven't been to Macau for 2 years - wonder how the government crack down has affected the punting / spa industry?

I do prefer familia nombre over Golden as I do enjoy the extra space and ability to relax a little more. Peak times in Golden can be a bit over the top with girls all over the chairs etc lol

I was there last year and it was ok. The girls are still very service oriented. Pick any girl and you should have a better time than most shops in Sydney (generally speaking). Shower together garenteed. Body to body shower and bbbj in shower... All part of the service and dfk. Really make you feel like mafia boss. Any senior bros who are hk or macau regulars please PM me to exchange tips. Or feel free to post here thanks. Any bro want to form a tour group from Sydney? Hahahah prob not...

BongKong
20-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Are you trying to get 50 posts 05tangco? Because your spamming and it's boring mate

Coming from the resident king of excitement....

tojo
21-11-2017, 11:16 AM
I've been to the Rio a couple of times. It's more expensive, but it's very spacious has a large pool, and sauna, public and private massage areas, and the fs rooms. Great customer service from the MLs. There is a lineup of FS girls every hour, and there were a lot of them when I went. There is the option for the warm milk bath which I highly recommend. It involves having warm milk poured on you on a special little massage table/bath, you get a body slide catbath and DD, then flip over for more body slide and BBBJ, You then follow that up with a quick shower and the FS. Great fun! I can't remember the exact prices, I haven't been for a few years now, I paid around $400-500 for the entry, massages, a couple of hj's, and a couple of FS. It's discounted if you are staying at the Rio too. I was there from 9 or 10 pm till around 6 am then got the ferry back to HK. It's a fun alternative to paying for a hotel room there :D

The Speechwriter
21-11-2017, 12:46 PM
I've been to the Rio a couple of times. It's more expensive, but it's very spacious has a large pool, and sauna, public and private massage areas, and the fs rooms. Great customer service from the MLs. There is a lineup of FS girls every hour, and there were a lot of them when I went. There is the option for the warm milk bath which I highly recommend. It involves having warm milk poured on you on a special little massage table/bath, you get a body slide catbath and DD, then flip over for more body slide and BBBJ, You then follow that up with a quick shower and the FS. Great fun! I can't remember the exact prices, I haven't been for a few years now, I paid around $400-500 for the entry, massages, a couple of hj's, and a couple of FS. It's discounted if you are staying at the Rio too. I was there from 9 or 10 pm till around 6 am then got the ferry back to HK. It's a fun alternative to paying for a hotel room there :D

Thanks for that little story tojo. I enjoyed it.

Some dumb questions please:

Are the Macau girls hot?

Is their full service the same as our full service, with DFK, DATY and CIM?

Do some have a Portuguese or Eurasian appearance?

Thanks...

tojo
21-11-2017, 06:08 PM
From what I could gather most of the fs girls are mainland Chinese girls. The massage girls seemed to be lots of Vietnamese. The fs girls were pretty hot except they all seem to have the standard hairy chinese bush. Service is a ymmv thing. The first girl I saw was up for everything. The second one was a bit more reserved. I didn't daty. I'm not into eating hairy bush

the_boss_king
14-12-2017, 01:04 PM
macau. best. place. ever.