PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Same girls, different shops, different prices

Brothelcreeper
18-11-2017, 09:47 PM
It is interesting to see how the same girls are priced differently at different shops.

I am a regular at 22 Rydalmere which advertises on this forum. The Speechwriter has been to 35 Annandale which also advertises on this forum and raves about the girls there and wants me to sample the merchandise.

I have looked at the 35 Annandale website and Angela is Lily from 22 Rydalmere and Ivy is Helen from 22 Rydalmere.

I have seen both of these girls at 22 for $140hr with bbbj. At 35 if you want bbbj it says that you have to pay diamond for that at $240hr.

City premium perhaps.

Helena at 35 is also Helena from Roseville Rose and Bella at 35 is also Bella from Roseville Rose if you look at their photos on the respective websites.

Does anyone know if these shops have the same owners and what other girls do punters know that work at $150hr shops some days and $250 hr shops on others ?

I should point out that there is nothing wrong with this, just interested as I suppose punters think that if they are paying premium prices they get better girls.

Budgyboy
18-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Mm mm that's the market man, like the old Newscastle song, don't you ever let a chance go by o lord don't you ever let a chance go by. If they get get the higher $ at somewhere else under different terms and commissions bloody good on them. I've paid premium and got duds, paid middle of the range and got dud paid el cheapo and got duds, doesn't matter that's punting. If the get a little more else ware and someone is willing to pay and an itch get scratched, no harm done and everyone's happy then goodo

paddington244
18-11-2017, 10:37 PM
It is usually a service level differential and the girls know. Most of the lesser expensive shops the girls will ask for extras.
This is not tolerated with us. We expect the girls to adhere to a certain level. We still have problems with girls who say on our VIP do not kiss
we quickly ask them to leave. It helps that Angela is very experienced and commands respect from the girls.
I could write a book about this happy to discuss in person with anyone , this is a complicated business.
cheers

eltran
20-11-2017, 02:41 AM
They'll probably be shocked anyone noticed.

Happyman2018
20-11-2017, 06:33 AM
I agree is marketing...
If u r not a regularly punter you won't know the difference.

I been punting for over 17years.
Wat I have learn is, it's not the prices that the shop set it's up to the girls.
Some girls willing of an extra miles as they want to keep us coming.

Hurstyronny
20-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Just pick the shop to ur budget. The girls will come and go. Whatever you do it can be hit and miss.

The Speechwriter
20-11-2017, 01:16 PM
So here are the questions I face...

Should I be miffed that 35 Annandale charges appreciably less for the same girl at a sister shop that I deem too far away for me to travel?

Put another way...

Am I happy to pay appreciably more at 35 Annandale than what others pay for the same girl for the convenience of my preferred destination?

I can bang Helen for an hour at Annandale for $240; or I can bang her for an hour at Rydalmere for $150. That’s a $90 difference.

A cab from the city to Annandale return costs me $50. How much is the return trip to Rydalmere? More than 90?

Also, can we assume that a girl who’s working Annandale and being charged out at $240 an hour will have a more service-oriented mindset than when she’s working Rydalmere and being charged out at $150? We’re not getting better girls, but are we getting better service from the same girl in her more expensive shop persona?

And when I bang Helen at Annandale for $240, is she getting more for that hour than she gets at Rydalmere when BC bangs her for $150?

I know she’s getting a better time with me 😉 but is she getting more money?

As others have said, market forces rule.

Thanks for the tip BC. Good to know.

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2017, 02:34 PM
So here are the questions I face...

Should I be miffed that 35 Annandale charges appreciably less for the same girl at a sister shop that I deem too far away for me to travel?

Put another way...

Am I happy to pay appreciably more at 35 Annandale than what others pay for the same girl for the convenience of my preferred destination?

I can bang Helen for an hour at Annandale for $240; or I can bang her for an hour at Rydalmere for $150. That’s a $90 difference.

A cab from the city to Annandale return costs me $50. How much is the return trip to Rydalmere? More than 90?

Also, can we assume that a girl who’s working Annandale and being charged out at $240 an hour will have a more service-oriented mindset than when she’s working Rydalmere and being charged out at $150? We’re not getting better girls, but are we getting better service from the same girl in her more expensive shop persona?

And when I bang Helen at Annandale for $240, is she getting more for that hour than she gets at Rydalmere when BC bangs her for $150?

I know she’s getting a better time with me 😉 but is she getting more money?

As others have said, market forces rule.

Thanks for the tip BC. Good to know.

YMMV will probably trump all varieties but usually if the girl is generally good, she is generally good.

However, shop standards will also play a big part : for example , if the same girl usually works at a $150/hr shop, she would usually provide CBJ, you shower alone and a quickly fuck and no other little extras like DFK and/or DATY. But she may also work a day or two here and there at 5 Star. And you bet while she is there, she will meet the minimum service standard and suck you bare back and allow you more accesses as stated above.

Then again, location location location, for me nowadays, if the shop is not in my teachable distant range , it's out, the shop might as well be in Melbourne or Hong Kong .

And if for whatever reasons you can get the same girl with exactly the same services but at different shop and at a cheaper price - it's a no brained isn't it ?

scooper
20-11-2017, 03:35 PM
It is interesting to see how the same girls are priced differently at different shops.

I am a regular at 22 Rydalmere which advertises on this forum. The Speechwriter has been to 35 Annandale which also advertises on this forum and raves about the girls there and wants me to sample the merchandise.

I have looked at the 35 Annandale website and Angela is Lily from 22 Rydalmere and Ivy is Helen from 22 Rydalmere.

I have seen both of these girls at 22 for $140hr with bbbj. At 35 if you want bbbj it says that you have to pay diamond for that at $240hr.

City premium perhaps.

Helena at 35 is also Helena from Roseville Rose and Bella at 35 is also Bella from Roseville Rose if you look at their photos on the respective websites.

Does anyone know if these shops have the same owners and what other girls do punters know that work at $150hr shops some days and $250 hr shops on others ?

I should point out that there is nothing wrong with this, just interested as I suppose punters think that if they are paying premium prices they get better girls.

Mate I don’t know if you’re naive or just couldn’t help but to put other people out there, but did it occur to you that you shouldn’t have said the girls’ names ?

If people reading the post know who these girls are, 99% would go and see them at the cheaper place. That’s just how people care and price trumps all those factors like service difference, distance, whatever else.

This means the more expensive shop loses out and the girls would potentially get less overall since their patronage shifts.

Sometimes I wonder why you seem to be prone to disclosing things you shouldn’t on this forum.

The Speechwriter
20-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Mate I don’t know if you’re naive or just couldn’t help but to put other people out there, but did it occur to you that you shouldn’t have said the girls’ names ?

If people reading the post know who these girls are, 99% would go and see them at the cheaper place. That’s just how people care and price trumps all those factors like service difference, distance, whatever else.

This means the more expensive shop loses out and the girls would potentially get less overall since their patronage shifts.

Sometimes I wonder why you seem to be prone to disclosing things you shouldn’t on this forum.

Then that makes me just as naive scooper because I amplified the issue by dropping a name too.

I don’t pretend to know the market in Sydney, but would a punter who’d normally go for a session at Annandale travel as far away as say Rydalmere, Taren Point or Hornsby?

I’m asking. I really don’t know.

scooper
20-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Then that makes me just as naive scooper because I amplified the issue by dropping a name too.

I don’t pretend to know the market in Sydney, but would a punter who’d normally go for a session at Annandale travel as far away as say Rydalmere, Taren Point or Hornsby?

I’m asking. I really don’t know.

By the looks of it you only disclosed the one that was already put out there.

Re- your question,I think it really depends on each punter but I just did a quick estimate using the transport website. With the starting point at Town Hall station, the trip to both shops in question would virtually cost the same at ard $5. The big difference would be the time. Annandale would be 25 mins and Rydalmere 56.

Now the question is if it’s worth the difference ie $90. To put this in a different way, $90 would typically buy you a half-hr session at a $150 shops.

So an extra half hour travel could potentially be compensated by another half hour session.

What do you think the majority of guys would go with ?

carmen farquis
20-11-2017, 07:03 PM
The girls that work 1 day in a more expensive shop are probably only popular enough to get 1 day a week. If they where more popular the owners would offer them extra days.