PDA

View Full Version : Question I want to know

Babycat
20-11-2017, 01:40 AM
I used to tell you guys that I'm here to listen and find out more details of your demands for RNT services.
So I have some questions that I don't know how to answer. Hopefully you guys can help me.
1. "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
What do you mean to ask those kinds of questions? And what is an ideal answer that you want to hear?
2. Can anyone explain more about GFE? What do you expect about GFE? As I think it varies depending on each person. And people say it because they just say it but actually not clear about it.

3. Do you offended when we ask for money in advance or wash your hands by sanitizer?

Will have more questions later.
Appreciate any contribution to help me improve my work.
4. How to refuse nicely not to do extra extra and good answer for "why not?"
5. Do you really want to know the truth about your size or just want to be pervert? Sometimes I feel like guys ask me to slap themselves with the truth of their size? Do you enjoy that pain? or you actually don't know about your size? "Mine is small/big?" is really an intricate question.

eltran
20-11-2017, 02:38 AM
I always thought GFE was basically a FS thing. I don't really see how you can get GFE from a RNT.

A RNT is always much better with BBBJ, ball sucking or DD as well as Spanish. Also, nude girl from the start and letting touch.

traveller1
20-11-2017, 04:04 AM
For me GFE in RNT is like
1. Talking to your girlfriend
2. Lots of mutual touching
3. Kissing
4. And last, wanting to see her again as soon as the session has finished.

Hurstyronny
20-11-2017, 07:52 AM
GFE definitely would vary by person. I tend to go for R&T after a stressful day in the office. So a hard massage followed by quiet soft touch works best. Have even been told i don’t talk much. However when I talk it is nice to make a connection and get to know a little about the girl.

Babycat
20-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Right. hard to define gfe as sometimes it's not only about extra extra but also chemistry.

AHLUNGOR
20-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Right. hard to define gfe as sometimes it's not only about extra extra but also chemistry.

Hi Baby,

I'm pretty confident that if you don't already know me, I will be your favourite gentleman client and you can be my little 30 min girl friend for sure.

bfe
20-11-2017, 07:11 PM
A RNT is always much better with BBBJ, ball sucking or DD as well as Spanish. Also, nude girl from the start and letting touch.

Rnt is also better with daty and fs. Will definitely get you return customers.

Coastal Punter
20-11-2017, 07:44 PM
I havent had many sessions but did get what feel was a good GFE. Forked out $100 tip upfront and we skipped massage for basically 45 or so mins of DATY....she said she came. She went down on me but i held back. Kissing, tongue but not deep. But essentially a session that was just like playing with yiyr GF. I loved it. I like a nude session, we undressed each other slowly, i came but after rubbung cock over her clit area and asked her what was ok and not. I reckon its just like a session with your GF without penetration unless agreed and paid for.

ML_Lover
20-11-2017, 07:45 PM
GFE is about being convincingly, genuinely affectionate, like I am exactly and the only person the ML wants to spend the next hour with.

You absolutely don't need to do fs to achieve that, but quite possibly kissing, daty and bj are required to fully create that feeling.

G$$
20-11-2017, 08:03 PM
I used to tell you guys that I'm here to listen and find out more details of your demands for RNT services.
So I have some questions that I don't know how to answer. Hopefully you guys can help me.
What do you mean to ask those kinds of questions? And what is an ideal answer that you want to hear?
2. Can anyone explain more about GFE? What do you expect about GFE? As I think it varies depending on each person. And people say it because they just say it but actually not clear about it.

I can only answer on my opinion but I am happy to do so, but as other have mentioned this will likely differ from person to person.

For me a GFE experience doesn't differ much whether or not its at a RnT or a FS shop. Whenever I punt I treat the WL/ML as if they were my girlfriend.
The main difference between a FS shop and a RNT is that I am paying for it to lead to more intimate sex acts such as BJ/DATY or sex at a FS shop, but basically by the end of the first visit to a ML/WL I should feel like I am spending time with the girlfriend and that we are both enjoying each others company and body, whether or not it leads to these more intimate sex acts.
Like Traveller1 mentioned;
- conversation: I would say treat their first visit like a first date and if they visit again as if it was a second date, then third date, etc. Be genuinely curious in learning or getting to know them and I dont mean the "what is your job" topics, etc. By all means chuck out the feeler questions like "so you have today off work?" (which i get a lot) to see how chatty they may be. However follow it up with asking what exciting thing they did or would like to do on their day off to start the conversation. I dont like discussing my work on a date or punt and I would say most guys are also trying to escape from that life while on your massage table.

- Mutual and affectionate touching: a GF would allow me/want me to touch them as well, be close and to explore each others body. Allowing me to caress your legs and inner thighs, bum, breasts, back and neck while getting massaged and/or during part 2 is the minimum i would see as GFE me touching you. As for you touching me, it needs to feel like you are exploring my body as well, not just going through the motions of the massage. For part 2 take it slow, get close and on the table next to me, dont just stand next to the table and jerk me off. I want to feel like you are trying to give me pleasure rather than get me to climax.

- Kissing: a girlfriend would be kissing me. Doesnt have to be full on DFK, some erotic kissing of the body and neck with some light pecks may be enough on a first visit, but on repeat visits if your not kissing me you dont feel like my girlfriend.

I would say this is the bare minimum I would consider of having a GFE at a RnT shop. Obviously anything extra on top of that like body slides, pussy slides, BJ, DATY, etc done with the same 'I am enjoying giving/receiving pleasure to/from my boyfriend' attitude as the above all adds to the GFE feel.

As for your first question.
I try and avoid asking the ML such generic questions such as "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
I normally would ask if (or tell them) they would like me to massage them, then use that to figure out where and how she would like to be touched or if she is open to anything more.
However, I feel like those that do ask this are also after a GFE as part of having that girlfriend feel is giving pleasure back to the ML or that the ML looks like she gets pleasure from giving pleasure to them.
I would just like the ML to be honest here. If you are happy (or can at least act happy) for the client to do something back to you (even if its as little as receiving a massage) or for you to give a bit more (i.e "did you want a Spanish") then that's fine.
here is the thing though, if you are asking for a tip for these extras then you need to make it sound like you want to do the act for the act and not for the money. If it just sounds like your interested in the money then it no longer is a GFE for me.
If you dont really want to provide anything more than standard RnT for a particular client then have some deflector lines, that may sound a bit dirty and/or that you enjoy what you do.
Not really sure how to say something like though and unfortunately if you are wanting to give a GFE this will likely kill it.

Thats my point of view, sorry I couldn't be more help to you Babycat for Question 1. but yeah thats my what I look for in a GFE

traveller1
20-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Wow G$$, you are great writer. Thank you for expand the discussion.

BongKong
20-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Hi Baby,

I'm pretty confident that if you don't already know me, I will be your favourite gentleman client and you can be my little 30 min girl friend for sure.

Would that then make you her "little" boyfriend?

aussiegaigin
21-11-2017, 05:58 AM
My favorite GFE is the ML brings in a meal for me to take home after the session.

She keeps inviting me to her home for dinner, but that is not on.

Hurstyronny
21-11-2017, 08:07 AM
You serious about that aussiegaigin? Is the meal in the room. A meal with a ML in the room would be kinda weird. Outside maybe. Going to their place agree it’s a definite no no.

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Very well put together G$$, agree to most of your points !

Thanks for sharing .

Cheers

Pussyhands
21-11-2017, 09:27 AM
I have heard punters booking 2 hours and during the intermission the girl goes out to bring back lunch ahhahaha

Sounds legit

aussiegaigin
21-11-2017, 06:38 PM
You serious about that aussiegaigin? Is the meal in the room. A meal with a ML in the room would be kinda weird. Outside maybe. Going to their place agree it’s a definite no no.

Yeh. If she knows I'm coming (I usually ring her the day before) she will knock up some snacks. We might eat them together in the room, or I'll take them home for later if they need heating. Some of her dishes are not quite to my taste, but who am I to criticise. Nothing weird about eating in the room together, but she does do some creative things with a tub of yoghurt.

A previous suburban ML would get some takeaway from a nearby shop for us to share.

Brothelcreeper
21-11-2017, 08:45 PM

Two of my regular girls will often feed me. One of them I often see just before lunchtime, when we finish she brings in lunch and we eat together in the room and chat with the other girls. The other one works in a small shop with three other girls and for lunch they cook up a little Chinese banquet and invite me to eat with them. These girls don't speak English so the conversation is a bit limited LOL but I eat and they chat.

Babycat
23-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Thanks for your answer. Very appreciate not only it but all the response here.
Actually I have changed a bit my serving process due to the answers here. More time for part 2, and have to use more lipstick, :)
I asked the first question because sometimes guys ask me that and I think It's a trap and I will be taken advantage due to what I answer. They say they want me to get pleasure but actually the pleasure is for them, not really me . Lie down and receive massage, rest a bit are pleasures but fingerin is not, squeeze boobs is not. I use my fingers better than them, lol.
I can only answer on my opinion but I am happy to do so, but as other have mentioned this will likely differ from person to person.

For me a GFE experience doesn't differ much whether or not its at a RnT or a FS shop. Whenever I punt I treat the WL/ML as if they were my girlfriend.
The main difference between a FS shop and a RNT is that I am paying for it to lead to more intimate sex acts such as BJ/DATY or sex at a FS shop, but basically by the end of the first visit to a ML/WL I should feel like I am spending time with the girlfriend and that we are both enjoying each others company and body, whether or not it leads to these more intimate sex acts.
Like Traveller1 mentioned;
- conversation: I would say treat their first visit like a first date and if they visit again as if it was a second date, then third date, etc. Be genuinely curious in learning or getting to know them and I dont mean the "what is your job" topics, etc. By all means chuck out the feeler questions like "so you have today off work?" (which i get a lot) to see how chatty they may be. However follow it up with asking what exciting thing they did or would like to do on their day off to start the conversation. I dont like discussing my work on a date or punt and I would say most guys are also trying to escape from that life while on your massage table.

- Mutual and affectionate touching: a GF would allow me/want me to touch them as well, be close and to explore each others body. Allowing me to caress your legs and inner thighs, bum, breasts, back and neck while getting massaged and/or during part 2 is the minimum i would see as GFE me touching you. As for you touching me, it needs to feel like you are exploring my body as well, not just going through the motions of the massage. For part 2 take it slow, get close and on the table next to me, dont just stand next to the table and jerk me off. I want to feel like you are trying to give me pleasure rather than get me to climax.

- Kissing: a girlfriend would be kissing me. Doesnt have to be full on DFK, some erotic kissing of the body and neck with some light pecks may be enough on a first visit, but on repeat visits if your not kissing me you dont feel like my girlfriend.

I would say this is the bare minimum I would consider of having a GFE at a RnT shop. Obviously anything extra on top of that like body slides, pussy slides, BJ, DATY, etc done with the same 'I am enjoying giving/receiving pleasure to/from my boyfriend' attitude as the above all adds to the GFE feel.

As for your first question.
I try and avoid asking the ML such generic questions such as "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
I normally would ask if (or tell them) they would like me to massage them, then use that to figure out where and how she would like to be touched or if she is open to anything more.
However, I feel like those that do ask this are also after a GFE as part of having that girlfriend feel is giving pleasure back to the ML or that the ML looks like she gets pleasure from giving pleasure to them.
I would just like the ML to be honest here. If you are happy (or can at least act happy) for the client to do something back to you (even if its as little as receiving a massage) or for you to give a bit more (i.e "did you want a Spanish") then that's fine.
here is the thing though, if you are asking for a tip for these extras then you need to make it sound like you want to do the act for the act and not for the money. If it just sounds like your interested in the money then it no longer is a GFE for me.
If you dont really want to provide anything more than standard RnT for a particular client then have some deflector lines, that may sound a bit dirty and/or that you enjoy what you do.
Not really sure how to say something like though and unfortunately if you are wanting to give a GFE this will likely kill it.

Thats my point of view, sorry I couldn't be more help to you Babycat for Question 1. but yeah thats my what I look for in a GFE

traveller1
23-11-2017, 05:07 PM
HI Babycat,

Perhaps you should established the boundaries at the start what is allowed or not.
Eg, first base only.

We guys will always try to push the boundaries to see what turns on the girls and ourselves.

Babycat
23-11-2017, 05:36 PM
The boundary is actually very blurred due to the concept of GFE.

HI Babycat,

Perhaps you should established the boundaries at the start what is allowed or not.
Eg, first base only.

We guys will always try to push the boundaries to see what turns on the girls and ourselves.

traveller1
23-11-2017, 06:07 PM
I think the boundaries are variable depending on
1. The connections between the guys and girls.
2. The regularities of the visits.
3. The phase of the moon
4. The time of the day.

Raybo
23-11-2017, 10:07 PM

It is always nice to hear of someone wanting to do better in their job. I thought long and hard before responding.

Answer is: you need to find your inner girl-friend to be able to provide that to your customers. Whilst a different culture, Tiffany from the 80's told us what a girlfriend was. Listen and watch. 😆

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78

Babycat
23-11-2017, 11:00 PM
It is always nice to hear of someone wanting to do better in their job. I thought long and hard before responding.

Answer is: you need to find your inner girl-friend to be able to provide that to your customers. Whilst a different culture, Tiffany from the 80's told us what a girlfriend was. Listen and watch. ��

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
My inner girlfriend is caring in quiet way, lol

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2017, 08:28 AM
My inner girlfriend is caring in quiet way, lol

Can you please introduce her to me next time we meet?

Babycat
24-11-2017, 10:15 AM
I believe that Cherry is a very caring girlfriend :)
Can you please introduce her to me next time we meet?

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2017, 10:52 AM
I believe that Cherry is a very caring girlfriend :)

And a qualified nurse too ! Such a beautiful person, inside and out !

Nekman
26-11-2017, 09:21 AM
For me, GFE is the chemistry and feeling in the session. It is not FS or extra services but rather feeling close, sharing small talk that she remembers every single detail that you both talk about, cuddling and the electric touch. As soon as the session is finished, can’t wait to see her again next week. :)

Babycat
30-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Still not many answers for the first question. And thread updated with the third question.

Dak2000
30-11-2017, 02:34 PM
1. Teasing, “accidental” tackle tickle, being straddled for a back rub with some pussy rubbing on my butt, some breasts rubbing against me, a bit of a show when undressing (asking for help even better)...

2. I always connect DFK with GFE but it doesn’t have to be. Perhaps for massage it’s looser intimate boundaries, and it doesn’t mean no boundaries. Help me find them... yes here like that... not that, try this...

3. Not offended by money up front or hand sanitizer... on the contrary, hand sanitizer is a signal 😉, ooops did I misread that (see #2)

Babycat
30-11-2017, 03:05 PM
I know. Sometimes very cheeky when I ask them to wash their hands as they assume I invite them to touch more.
1. Teasing, “accidental” tackle tickle, being straddled for a back rub with some pussy rubbing on my butt, some breasts rubbing against me, a bit of a show when undressing (asking for help even better)...

2. I always connect DFK with GFE but it doesn’t have to be. Perhaps for massage it’s looser intimate boundaries, and it doesn’t mean no boundaries. Help me find them... yes here like that... not that, try this...

3. Not offended by money up front or hand sanitizer... on the contrary, hand sanitizer is a signal 😉, ooops did I misread that (see #2)

andy1974
02-12-2017, 11:44 AM
I know. Sometimes very cheeky when I ask them to wash their hands as they assume I invite them to touch more.

Can I have a session with you Babycat?

Babycat
04-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Can I have a session with you Babycat?

I'm a ghost ml, sorry.

BongKong
04-12-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm a ghost ml, sorry.

Aint that the truth

Targayayuka
04-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Aint that the truth

Heh. Steady on, BurgerKing.

BongKong
04-12-2017, 11:33 PM

I like Burger King

Babycat
05-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Burger King is suck now. Dunno if Brazillian can help.

BongKong
05-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Burger King is suck now. Dunno if Brazillian can help.

Brazillian???????

Whats that mean with Burger King?

Nekman
06-12-2017, 10:14 AM
To answer the 3rd question Babycat:

Money in advance: No offence if asked up front for me.

Hand Sanitizer: No offence and I am actually imprsssed that the girl is mindful of germs from dirty hands. Especially if I am not the first customer for the day..

Babycat
06-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Oh very nice of you.
To answer the 3rd question Babycat:

Money in advance: No offence if asked up front for me.

Hand Sanitizer: No offence and I am actually imprsssed that the girl is mindful of germs from dirty hands. Especially if I am not the first customer for the day..

andy1974
06-12-2017, 04:44 PM
What is the weirdest request you ever had from a customer? Like asking you to let him lick your feet etc etc?

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Hi Babycat

I think that is a good and fair question

It could be like how long is a piece of string and it certainly varies with different customers.

For me GFE means Girl Friend Experience and therefore things you would like your girlfriend to do.

In my case Kissing DFK is very important, then me kissing the girls breast nipples body etc and of course DFK

Fingering is also nice at the right moment but not essential.

The I like the girl to perform BBJ on me or if you like Natural French.

I dont think GFE is CIM, Anal etc.

For me at the end of the day its all about making a connection with the lady trying to give her a good time and the opportunity to enjoy the occasion, if she does that then I usually have a great time.

At the end of the day its up to both of you and YOMV from the above, thats fine.

vitamin
07-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Hey babyC

I think everyone is answer Q2 (GFE) instead of Q1
because GFE is what most people want.

and GFE really boils down to, familiarity.
If you're going though the motions without any connection (physical and mental) then it's just a Serivice. empty, cold.

I think what most punters are trying to say (correct me if i'm wrong here fellas) is when they say they want GFE. They want that sense of familiarity. like you know them or they know you (hard to do on first visit) best of friends who's is about to get sexual.
That you know each other, are comfortable together, and intimate.
So the GFE is just having that connection and add the RNT service.

anything to detract from that will ruin that sense of closeness. For example

1. You find them dirty, don't want to touch them,
2. Don't want them to touch you,
3. Don't want to kiss because they have bad breath,
4. Taking time out to clean up,
5. Wasting time, as if you don't want to do it and just punting it off as long as possible instead of jumping on them as if you can't last another min.
6. Walking out, to get things as it's you're preparing to cook. (things should be ready)
7, Projecting an aura that you can't wait to finish the session,
8. Being distracted and just going through the motions / series of steps. not paying attention to them. etc.

Just think if you wanted a boyfriend experience.
when you see your boyfriend you're immediately comfortable, close, familiar with them.
and imagine if he was distant, didn't talk, didn't' want to touch you or acted like you're dirty. not a good feeling right?

hand job, bj etc are all very standard. It's that connection to that person what everyone is searching for no? it's mentioned a lot of on forum. whenever someone has a good punt. They always make sure to mention there was a "connection" in the AR

GoldfishMan
07-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Hey babyC

If you're going though the motions without any connection (physical and mental) then it's just a Serivice. empty, cold.

I think what most punters are trying to say (correct me if i'm wrong here fellas) is when they say they want GFE. They want that sense of familiarity. like you know them or they know you (hard to do on first visit) best of friends who's is about to get sexual.

5. Wasting time, as if you don't want to do it and just punting it off as long as possible instead of jumping on them as if you can't last another min.
6. Walking out, to get things as it's you're preparing to cook. (things should be ready)
8. Being distracted and just going through the motions / series of steps. not paying attention to them. etc.

when you see your boyfriend you're immediately comfortable, close, familiar with them.
and imagine if he was distant, didn't talk, didn't' want to touch you or acted like you're dirty. not a good feeling right?

hand job, bj etc are all very standard. It's that connection to that person what everyone is searching for no? it's mentioned a lot of on forum. whenever someone has a good punt. They always make sure to mention there was a "connection" in the AR
Speaking only for myself, unfortunately the next step after familiarity is boredom. So, I would have to disagree with the above... I am certainly NOT looking for familiarity.
What I look for is "mutual attraction". I feel good when I'm attracted to the girl I'm with, I feel downright great when I can feel that she's attracted to me as well. And I think I've been in the game long enough to be able to tell if it's real or fake on her part!

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Speaking only for myself, unfortunately the next step after familiarity is boredom. So, I would have to disagree with the above... I am certainly NOT looking for familiarity.
What I look for is "mutual attraction". I feel good when I'm attracted to the girl I'm with, I feel downright great when I can feel that she's attracted to me as well. And I think I've been in the game long enough to be able to tell if it's real or fake on her part!

The mutual attraction thing is a big issue, usually on the punters side !

Basically , most WLs who work in FS shop would have certain degree of attractiveness and look and/or services/experiences, otherwise the shop won't have hired her in the first place. On the other hand, as a punter, the only requirement is Money!

When you have the cash, it doesn't matter if you are young, mature or elderly, tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, yellow or red ! Handsome man, of course you always get the best services, and if you are so ugly , well, what do you expect ?

Communications is the other thing, Chinese on Chinese , Korean on Korean, they are already half way there. Cauc vs Asian with no English and no google translate , well, share the body language then.

What I'm trying to say is, every WLs is different and so are the punters, there are more mechanical and average punting sessions out there than sensational session with "GFE" for what ever the reasons , price points and locations .

Building rapport is probably the best and most reliable ways to enjoy more "GFE" . But then again so many people will get bored with the same girl if seeing her more than once and always on the look out for new and fresh challenges, each to his own, so good luck to all, for what ever you are looking for, and who ever can float your boat .

Cheers

Babycat
07-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Thanks all.
Anyone said our job is easy due to this answer? :sweat:
But have to say some girls have talent. They can do it as easy as eating candy.

Hey babyC

Raybo
07-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Thanks all.
Anyone said our job is easy due to this answer? :sweat:
But have to say some girls have talent. They can do it as easy as eating candy.

I think your questions and the responses have given you more questions rather than answers! 😆

Babycat
07-12-2017, 10:43 PM
I think your questions and the responses have given you more questions rather than answers! ��

So many questions How.
How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!", then "why not?"
How can I respond when they ask if they want to take me out "for nice dinner "?

Babycat
07-12-2017, 11:14 PM
"No thank you"

"No thank you"

Not hard really...
Yes, I say "no" for the first one but some of they just ignore and very pushy. Still say "no" but I'm afraid that it ruins "gfe".
Will apply yours for the second one from now on. Normally I tell them I'm busy.

traveller1
07-12-2017, 11:33 PM
I felt sorry for a girl in the next room few years ago when she kept saying no, no but the guy did not stop. I felt the same thing for you and all the girls that were being pushed passed their limit just to earn some money.

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2017, 08:11 AM
So many questions How.

How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!",
then "why not?"

Just put it in your mouth!

Sorry I don't do that !

Why not?

You are not my boyfriend !

I thought I am your boyfriend for 30 min ! Now just put it in !

Ok, I can put it in but you have to marry me first !

Raybo
08-12-2017, 08:46 AM
How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!", then "why not?"
How can I respond when they ask if they want to take me out "for nice dinner "?

Customer: just put it in your mouth.
Babycat: haha, you cheeky guy
Customer: why not?
Babycat: maybe next time. 😆
Customer: well how about we go for dinner sometime?
Babycat: you nice guy but i dont date customers.

This is pretty standard i would imagine.

kesuiyi
08-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Just say I don’t do it or no thanks.
What if customer come to see you second time if you said next time you’ll do it

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Customer: just put it in your mouth.
Babycat: haha, you cheeky guy
Customer: why not?
Babycat: maybe next time. 😆
Customer: well how about we go for dinner sometime?
Babycat: you nice guy but i dont date customers.

This is pretty standard i would imagine.

The Hong Kong girl Maggie from 501/532 used to always got pressure from customers wanting BJ or FS and all she wanted to give was a nude HJ !

And she told me she has an easy way to block off these unwanted propositions: set a high price so high that they can't afford: $1,000 for a BJ and $2,000 for FS !

And it worked for so long until one day a regular Vietnamese guy put $3K on the massage table !

Maggie: sorry , you are too late, I have a boyfriend now !

True story .

Raybo
08-12-2017, 11:54 AM
The Hong Kong girl Maggie from 501/532 used to always got pressure from customers wanting BJ or FS and all she wanted to give was a nude HJ !

And she told me she has an easy way to block off these unwanted propositions: set a high price so high that they can't afford: $1,000 for a BJ and $2,000 for FS !

And it worked for so long until one day a regular Vietnamese guy put $3K on the massage table !

Maggie: sorry , you are too late, I have a boyfriend now !

True story .

Thats the other way to deal with pushy customers.

Glad Maggie stuck to her guns, though 3k would have been super tempting.

Would 3k do the trick Babycat for BJ & FS? BTW i am not offering! 😆. Thats 10 hours at Ginza!

AHLUNGOR
08-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Thats the other way to deal with pushy customers.

Glad Maggie stuck to her guns, though 3k would have been super tempting.

Would 3k do the trick Babycat for BJ & FS? BTW i am not offering! 😆. Thats 10 hours at Ginza!

One of my old time favourites used to tell me a story, she is a sexy Chinese milf (no, not one of my manasan friends so don't bark at the wrong tree!) and she also worked at a shop in Green Square, she has a semi regular who the week before offered this lady $700 for FS and the works and she turned him down .

Few days later she was giving me the part 2 for a $50 tip and as she never rushes, she was taking me really slow and told me that story. And she actually admitted that now she is regretting it, she should have taken the $700 and gave him what he wanted . He would probably only lasted 10 min all up anyway !

It's like doing 14 x nude HJ in one go for a 10 min works.

True story !!

local
27-03-2018, 12:42 PM
My favorite GFE is the ML brings in a meal for me to take home after the session.

She keeps inviting me to her home for dinner, but that is not on.

You already have that in Chatswood, dont you ??

local
27-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Question about Dreamgirls, if possible to know

I thought they were FS ?

Are you changing streams ?

wilisno
27-03-2018, 01:34 PM
No, my friend's trying there and she's quite impatient so I want to collect some info for her. Also she told me girls can select not to do fs there
Wrong information there !

DreamGirls is an incall/outcall agency, FS only !

You must have mixed up with another shop who stole DreamGirls name : Dream girl 130

Funandfun
28-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Dream Girls Massage is 130 botany road. Girls can choose to do massage, NHJ, BJ, FS as they have full license. Even the customer can ask for any service at reception.
They charge accordingly. Most of the girls prefer to deal with customer in the room to avoid the shop's share.
The management is dodgy with customer and girls. If you have not seen a girl before and book on recommendation/review. They will send other girl pretending her to be the one you booked.
I caught them doing this and made lot of fuss and don't visit there anymore.
Let your friend try her luck.
Cheers

ilum
28-03-2018, 10:46 PM
I went to Dream Girls today A girl called Emily served me. Very ordinary. I booked for 45 mjns and walked out after 30 mins.

hotnite
29-03-2018, 01:15 AM
LOL didn’t even know Agencies allow less than an hr booking these days. Are you for real?

wilisno
29-03-2018, 02:33 AM
LOL didn’t even know Agencies allow less than an hr booking these days. Are you for real?

He’s talking about dream girl 130, it’s not an agency !

kingwally
10-04-2018, 09:43 PM
6. Yes Willoughby is a good suburb !

davies1520
10-04-2018, 11:44 PM

The truth honestly. An old gf of mine liked me to flick my tongue from side to side. A ML who became a fuck buddy a few years ago would get bored if I did that and taught me a gentle sucking motion.

If I'm paying money to see you and I'm giving YOU a massage or daty, it's because I genuinely enjoy seeing a real smile or an unfaked moan. Yes that's still a little selfish - it's still ultimately about MY enjoyment, or ego or whatever it is.

The ultimate answer might be "I don't like your finger but I do like you teasing my areola." If it's true.

kingwally
11-04-2018, 07:21 AM
Can you please give more details?

Mostly nice tree lined safe streets, lots of shops and public transport. No gang stuff like Bankstown or those types of arsehole places.

BongKong
11-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Mostly nice tree lined safe streets, lots of shops and public transport. No gang stuff like Bankstown or those types of arsehole places.

No gang stuff like Bankstown hahaha

Kingwanker more like it - yeah better watch out for the Crips and Bloods in Btown

kingwally
12-04-2018, 08:33 AM
No gang stuff like Bankstown hahaha

Kingwanker more like it - yeah better watch out for the Crips and Bloods in Btown

Well that was a ridiculous comment BongKong...obviously you must live out that way. I think a young Asian lady like Babycat would feel infinitely safer walking around Willoughby than Bankstown.

BongKong
12-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Well that was a ridiculous comment BongKong...obviously you must live out that way. I think a young Asian lady like Babycat would feel infinitely safer walking around Willoughby than Bankstown.

No not from that way.

I just dont perpetuate BS myths that's all.

Catiness
12-04-2018, 12:59 PM
No not from that way.

I just dont perpetuate BS myths that's all.

I agree with BongKong. I think kingwally's comment about Bankstown etc is abit dated.

Caspri
12-04-2018, 02:44 PM
I concur with Bong and Catiness.
Willoughby Rd is know as the killing fields.
Cats , dogs , possums, wallabies, birds, rats , mice and even the odd turtle are run over by cars and end up as road kill . RIP.

Raybo
18-07-2018, 09:55 AM

I think you can cross this question off your list now. Seem to have all bases covered on this as far as RnT is concerned! 😁😁😁

Raybo
18-07-2018, 01:42 PM
ah ha ha, really?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsx6MTMugy1ohb_7dRBirbl2CZLqNYB 0XyUP4qYkL1m9bhp3EswJnz85YN

Hu6e
21-07-2018, 08:21 PM
To answer your question 7, I never ask, but am always told. I know what I am.

babycatmassage
21-07-2018, 08:54 PM
To answer your question 7, I never ask, but am always told. I know what I am.
Your forum name shows what you know, right?

Hu6e
21-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Your forum name shows what you know, right?

Believe it or not, I just chose 4 random keystrokes. I put no thought into my username whatsoever.
Honestly.
I just see it as sounding out each letter/number.

Sentinel54
31-07-2018, 12:40 PM
7. I never ask but have been complimented (obviously as part of the service, I doubt a true compliment). I'd say be brutally truthful if they ask.

Sydreader2017
31-07-2018, 02:52 PM
As i read from 227 Broadway

The GFE (girl friend experience, how friendly they are and how their conversation skills are) rating & personality description (friendly- a bit shy nature or less talk, sweet- standard interaction, cheerful-Lively and outgoing) is provided according to most regulars' feedback, however it may be different for each individual customers experience.....so its really depend on the interaction with the customer

i guess if the girl keep acting friendly,cute and obey, no complain and no negative reaction, thats 80% GFE Done . The rest is from God

babycat version of GFE..

Sydreader2017
31-07-2018, 02:53 PM
7. I never ask but have been complimented (obviously as part of the service, I doubt a true compliment). I'd say be brutally truthful if they ask.

Sure you pay her the right amount plus tips :shout::miao:

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2018, 03:05 PM
As i read from 227 Broadway

The GFE (girl friend experience, how friendly they are and how their conversation skills are) rating & personality description (friendly- a bit shy nature or less talk, sweet- standard interaction, cheerful-Lively and outgoing) is provided according to most regulars' feedback, however it may be different for each individual customers experience.....so its really depend on the interaction with the customer

i guess if the girl keep acting friendly,cute and obey, no complain and no negative reaction, thats 80% GFE Done . The rest is from God

babycat version of GFE..

Absolutely, the massage ladies are human and not machine, even for the most consistent service provider and ultra professional, she could have an off day too or not feeling well or simply too tired . And most importantly, not every clients is the same and behaving like a gentleman. It’s hard enough for a waitress or bank teller or supermarket cashier to give 100% all the time and trying to expect the MLs /WLs while providing such intimate services will be a big ask at the best of times, but one can argue that they are being paid good money especially those working for upper end shops, but still, YMMV and it’s punting !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Sydreader2017
31-07-2018, 03:36 PM
where do u suggest for the best GFE you had so far, Ahlungor ?

Sentinel54
31-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Sure you pay her the right amount plus tips :shout::miao:

They've never said there the wasn't enough tips paid.

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2018, 07:13 PM
where do u suggest for the best GFE you had so far, Ahlungor ?

Well, I have a few No 1 Girls which I have named in this forum. The original one was Coco Aka Ada ex SL then Stanmore . And I had to look for a replacement after she got married, next up was Lisa ex SF, QVB and 7L was all I ever needed then she retired and Cherry 🍒 QVB became my current and still is.

But no 1 girl is not necessarily means best GFE, for that you will have to add the Hong Kong Cantonese connections into it as well: so Cici from 227 and currently Bonnie from Blossom will comfort me that way.

But YMMV and what I feel from these girls may not be felt the same way by others .

Cheers

porpoiseboy
01-08-2018, 01:09 PM

Having ML honestly comment on my small size is a super turn on for me. In an earlier thread it looks like only a few others had the same turn on.

Yinwei
23-09-2018, 12:25 AM
For me GFE in RNT is like
1. Talking to your girlfriend
2. Lots of mutual touching
3. Kissing
4. And last, wanting to see her again as soon as the session has finished.

GFE for me definitely determines whether I will see the girl again. RnT without GFE is an empty experience, but as far as empty experiences go, its one of the best

Littlewonder
23-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Hi BabyCat

For me GFE is about a connection with the lady its got to include chemistry.

I like it means having fun, giving the lady a good time.

It involves lots of DFk, Cuddling. daty, natural french and sex in various positions.

For me it means a booking of at least an hour, IMHO you can't give a girl a good time in less than an hour and still have a satisfactory time yourself.

I need to connect with the girl she doesn't need to be the best looker or have the best tits or the best body she just needs to be herself and be prepared to commit herself to having fun and a good time.

Usually I find that for a real GFE it grows the more I see a girl.

Cant wait to see you Babycat and see how it all works, only problem I have with you BC is I like full service.

Must admit though reading any thing you write on here gives me a connection with you, l think your lovely!