PDA

View Full Version : Bodycare Therapy Massage - Wickham street Valley

PuntMeat
20-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Was lead to a room where a nice young Thai lady came in. Probably would have been about 25, quite cute and wearing a jumper containing some things I was very much looking forward to experiencing. The massage was good though maybe a little too much oil was used. Lots of TT and I was a lot more ready to go than I thought I would be by the end.

Then things went south.

She said back in a minute and disappeared. In walks a much older lady by at least 10 years and got straight to the point. I wasn't really into it but as I said above, I was a lot more ready to go than I expected. Price was standard however, as expected the goods were not. I should have expected what was to come based on the fact that she was so insistent I pay now. (I find the better quality shops you pay for this stuff at the end)

Anyway, proceedings got underway and she was milking me like a cow. It was dreadful, seriously one of the worst if not THE worst I have ever had. I kept telling her to slow down, be more gentle. Made zero difference. In the end, she got my hand and put it there, where to my suprise, I found I was only running at about 65 percent. Seriously a good 20 percent less than before any of this had started.

I am embarrassed to say I just finished myself off and got the hell out of there.

Considering it's near about 10 places offering similar services I'm suprised the service could be this bad.

Oh and as I was showering (in the room which I thought was nice) I saw that she didn't replace the towel.

Needless to say I would never return.

oilman
28-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Reception lady at this place is hot but she’s the owners wife and does the swap for the ugly duckling after the cash. Ive felt unsafe at this place due to the aggressive style they request extras, the iron bars at the door also scare me...

This place used to be the cream alah cream back in the 90’s with a smorgasbord of ever changing white girl hotties, happy days here back then ;-)