PDA

View Full Version : Check In

reddoor
20-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Saw ad for shop on locanto at Everton Park for hot young girls etc,etc as i was nearby i went for a look. Turns out it is one of the Check In massage chain shops, if had know this i would'nt have bothered going for a look. So as i was in the car park i could feel the scourge of insanity telling me to go in it might b ok. I caved in and went inside which was quite nice spoke to a lady who seemed to b the only one there so still gripped by madness i let her take me to a room.
She was no looker prob late 30s but body was petite in a very short dress that revealed her bum at every move. The room was big with a/c but the table was small and very uncomfortable. It was hard and too short. The lady was nice and friendly and did a suprisingly good massage but nothing to indicate anything else. On the turn with about 10 mins to go she must of got sick of me not asking so she struck up the conversation and i thought as her massage skills were quite good she would not doubt b a good allrounder so i agreed. Boy was i wrong, what ensued was a boring vice like grip that seemed to get tighter as i got closer.
Apart from the massage everything else was crap which is a shame because she was a pleasant enough lady. Ill put this one down to being a community service for the rest of u. Haha.
564 Sth Pine Rd Everton Park next to adult shop.

PuntMeat
20-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Boy was i wrong, what ensued was a boring vice like grip that seemed to get tighter as i got closer.

Suprised you were able to get there. As I experienced recently, it’s a challenge more difficult than expected under such circumstances.

reddoor
20-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Suprised you were able to get there. As I experienced recently, it’s a challenge more difficult than expected under such circumstances.
Yeah plus with no build up i was only 60% baked. It was a challenge allright.

Friken
20-11-2017, 04:38 PM
I've had three visits to this place recently. Im reasonably happy with the services received.
One was a very tall Thai, said she was a model and looked like it too - she liked prancing around and posing - she was very shapely, enhanced and not at all shy.
One was a stunning Venezuelan girl. At first when she came in I was disappointed - Not being asian, I thought the chances might be lower. Turns out I was wrong and I found I just wanted her to smile at me cos she was beautiful. Nice and shapely with enhancements.
The other was a younger Thai - very large natural assets but short and very curvy. Pretty face, braces.
All three climbed on the table to massage, all did reasonable and enjoyable TT - All let me spend a bit of time massaging them

Negatives:
yep, the tables are hard, I have used two different rooms, they were the same. I found that after a while I didnt notice it. I also think they are too low - makes it hard work for the staff to be bending over all day.
Location - its on a busy road where traffic bottlenecks so there often cars just sitting there, so I'm conscious of being noticed in the carpark. Also the carpark is right out front which is convenient but exposed.
The other shops are a sex shop and tatoo shop - if spotted I might have trouble explaining why I was there ! (not a problem everyone might have)
(BTW its in the vacinity of where I live so the chances of someone who knows me driving past is higher than other further afield places)
Extra prices are too high. These girls are asking too much.
No shower - even for the girls - given what was on offer eg COB I'd be careful about where I put my mouth unless I was first of the day.
Positives:
All sessions have delivered what i wanted.
Hit rate 3/3.
Base price reasonable 60/h
Nice selection (I like variety)
Location convenient for me.
Was able to get session from walk in - I tend not to book places
WIR:
yep - especially for that Venezuelan girl.
It nice to have a local option at least.

popeye96
20-11-2017, 05:39 PM
I've had three visits to this place recently. Im reasonably happy with the services received.
One was a very tall Thai, said she was a model and looked like it too - she liked prancing around and posing - she was very shapely, enhanced and not at all shy.
One was a stunning Venezuelan girl. At first when she came in I was disappointed - Not being asian, I thought the chances might be lower. Turns out I was wrong and I found I just wanted her to smile at me cos she was beautiful. Nice and shapely with enhancements.
The other was a younger Thai - very large natural assets but short and very curvy. Pretty face, braces.
All three climbed on the table to massage, all did reasonable and enjoyable TT - All let me spend a bit of time massaging them

Negatives:
yep, the tables are hard, I have used two different rooms, they were the same. I found that after a while I didnt notice it. I also think they are too low - makes it hard work for the staff to be bending over all day.
Location - its on a busy road where traffic bottlenecks so there often cars just sitting there, so I'm conscious of being noticed in the carpark. Also the carpark is right out front which is convenient but exposed.
The other shops are a sex shop and tatoo shop - if spotted I might have trouble explaining why I was there ! (not a problem everyone might have)
(BTW its in the vacinity of where I live so the chances of someone who knows me driving past is higher than other further afield places)
Extra prices are too high. These girls are asking too much.
No shower - even for the girls - given what was on offer eg COB I'd be careful about where I put my mouth unless I was first of the day.
Positives:
All sessions have delivered what i wanted.
Hit rate 3/3.
Base price reasonable 60/h
Nice selection (I like variety)
Location convenient for me.
Was able to get session from walk in - I tend not to book places
WIR:
yep - especially for that Venezuelan girl.
It nice to have a local option at least.
If you are worried about being spotted, maybe try their sister shop at Wavell Heights. Not too far from Everton Park, and I would assume the girls would alternate between the two shops.

reddoor
20-11-2017, 06:22 PM
"The other shops are a sex shop and tatoo shop - if spotted I might have trouble explaining why I was there ! (not a problem everyone might have"
Maybe u should go home with a tat and a dildo each time. Prob the lesser of the 3 evils if u get caught. 😉

lazcuba77
20-11-2017, 06:39 PM
hey bro,may i have more info about the venezuelan girl please?cheers

Friken
20-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Im afraid the only other info i can share is that she told me she was going home in about a month - and that was about 2 weeks ago! I dont know what days she might work.

lazcuba77
20-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Im afraid the only other info i can share is that she told me she was going home in about a month - and that was about 2 weeks ago! I dont know what days she might work.

DAMM ,i really likes have a latin girls on MS,and a venezuelan girl will be awesome bro,lol

reddoor
21-11-2017, 01:53 AM
DAMM ,i really likes have a latin girls on MS,and a venezuelan girl will be awesome bro,lol
Well u have 3 shops to choose from Laz.
Odds would have it that she will be at one of them bro.

payingalot
21-11-2017, 07:46 AM
.The Latin girls I've been told went home for holiday. Do any of you worry who else was there before you or taking a present home for the little lady hahaha.

lazcuba77
21-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Well u have 3 shops to choose from Laz.
Odds would have it that she will be at one of them bro.
Ill try check in massage wavell heights is pretty close from home,do you have the other shops address amigo?

reddoor
21-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Ill try check in massage wavell heights is pretty close from home,do you have the other shops address amigo?
Wilmah st Asply just off Robinson rd west.
564 Sth pine rd Everton park.

lazcuba77
21-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Wilmah st Asply just off Robinson rd west.
564 Sth pine rd Everton park.
Gracias amigo ,ill have a look and report later

Friken
27-11-2017, 10:15 AM
visited here again last week and had another enjoyable session with one of the ML I had previously mentioned - service was consistent with the review I made before.
The thing I noticed most was how busy the place was - for a weekday afternoon, there was a steady stream of customers at least every 5 min for all the time I was there. There were at least 3 ML working at the time.
I dont know if I was just there at a normally busy time of if the week or if the traffic has really picked up....

lazcuba77
28-11-2017, 02:57 PM
been here today morning finally,check in massage wavell heights
were recibido by a nice and cute taiwan HAB,with a funny tutu,lead me to the room ,small but nice set up
music,clean towell on the bed,not full wall ceiling ,like my amigo saids on the previously tread the place is really busy even at 10;30 when i get there
tyhe beel doors and the phone every 10 mins ,i count at least 3 punters by the time i was there.
get a nice massage ,deep tissue,she sat on my back ,i love that,lost of TT,left more than happy.
there was a sign on the wall:massage only"but you get whisper at your ear all the menu ,maybe coz the wall
are not all the way to the ceiling lol.left more than happy ,be nice,polite and get a shower b4 go punting ,thats my secret lol
massage :7/10
mw:8/10 mmmmm
WIR:DEFINITIVAMENTE LOL
PS:still looking fior the venezuelan girl.
happy punt amigos

reddoor
28-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Good one Laz. Prob no good for u but there is a new shop opening today at 83 mac Gregor tce Bardon. According to their cracker ad other ads by them are for Check in massage so maybe same owners. Maybe the elusive beauty u seek is there. 😉

lazcuba77
28-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Good one Laz. Prob no good for u but there is a new shop opening today at 83 mac Gregor tce Bardon. According to their cracker ad other ads by them are for Check in massage so maybe same owners. Maybe the elusive beauty u seek is there. 😉

Yeah lol amigo ,still looking for her,but i wont give up until i finally met her lol:)

lazcuba77
28-11-2017, 05:05 PM
pm send u amigo

Bblue
29-11-2017, 01:37 AM
I checked out the Bardon shop today and you will get the HABs there too, I think the described tall Thai girl is working there too. Again you will get the usual snack menu there. This place does have walls to the ceiling though and nice and clean place. The owners of the two shops may not be the one person and been told they are friends, I wouldn't be surprised if the two shops share their girls between them, kinda hinted by the ML who I had.

jaccky
30-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Love me some curves, will check in.

Voidpunt
02-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Any more recent reviews? Being Northside keen for recommendations

Voidpunt
03-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Dropped past here location is not that great, particularly given the choice of shops next door.. choose to visit Wavell instead ;)

Travis01
20-06-2019, 08:53 PM
If you are worried about being spotted, maybe try their sister shop at Wavell Heights. Not too far from Everton Park, and I would assume the girls would alternate between the two shops.

Yep for sure. Staff definitely work both

APL
21-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Yep for sure. Staff definitely work both

Staff alternate between 5 shops going to six soon