PDA

View Full Version : Other Villa Exotica

irontail
02-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Villa Exotica
382 Pitt St Sydney

I paid $99 for 2hrs, stayed for 1hr after we finished.
i think there was $80 for 90mins.

anyways went there the feel was a like a brothel feel in the entrance. the receptionist was nice.
Paid the money.

Inside the rooms were not as good. pretty small. i got in a space shuttle room. bathroom is small
There is no romantic feel, my gf said its much different from Taiwan.

Honestly they really should do the place up a bit more to get more business.
even brothels at 22 brodie st & Villawoods have nice bathrooms and nice rooms.

Suggestion they should have a book with pictures which describes each room, have more drinks and snacks in the room instead of water and the Chinese crackers.

I know its a place for sex, but if you were to pay the extra 50 and book an nicer hotel, you can stay the night and have a better environment.

IExperiment
02-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Villa Exotica
382 Pitt St Sydney

I paid $99 for 2hrs, stayed for 1hr after we finished.
i think there was $80 for 90mins.

anyways went there the feel was a like a brothel feel in the entrance. the receptionist was nice.
Paid the money.

Inside the rooms were not as good. pretty small. i got in a space shuttle room. bathroom is small
There is no romantic feel, my gf said its much different from Taiwan.

Honestly they really should do the place up a bit more to get more business.
even brothels at 22 brodie st & Villawoods have nice bathrooms and nice rooms.

Suggestion they should have a book with pictures which describes each room, have more drinks and snacks in the room instead of water and the Chinese crackers.

I know its a place for sex, but if you were to pay the extra 50 and book an nicer hotel, you can stay the night and have a better environment.

You shoud have paid $119 for 300 Pitt st which is Metro hotel much better and you can have the whole night. I am much closer to Metro corner Pitt and Campbell it is $89 but I prefer to spend a bit more and get 300 pitt much nicer. Villa just way to small for one hour is ok but even 1 hour last night I used 300 Pitt st my intention was to used it twice but I was to damn tired and check out at 8PM :)

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM
This is NOT the place to take your girl friend, this is a place for taking WL only.

How do you explain to your GF if you have been there before or if you have taken other girls there or how do you even know about the place

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
:cool2:

wilisno
02-05-2012, 12:32 PM
$90 for two hours ? You can get a decent motel room for a whole day for $80 !

newbie111
02-05-2012, 12:51 PM

lol yeh and complimentary cheap arse breakfast. toast and jam with tea or coffee. :D

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Look, to be fair, this is a handy facilities in the middle of the CBD, probably perfect for office affairs just for lust and a quick fuck.

I still maintain that this is not a place to take your girl friend or your wife (unless your marital sex life is getting boring and you are looking for some cheap dirty fun to spice things up!!). There is no doubt a market for it.

If I am still single and Camille is still my secretary, I will take her there and fuck her every week during our lunch break.............haha

And if the girl go to the Love Hotel with you, you can be sure won't have any sexual harassmenet problem afterwards.............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

aussiegaigin
02-05-2012, 04:32 PM

In the CBD, or close to it ??

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Some days you can get a room at the Capitol Square Hotel for $89-$99 especially in Winter. A bit further up George Street at the Great Southern Hotel - similar.

wilisno
02-05-2012, 06:23 PM

Close to CBD.

IExperiment
03-05-2012, 01:52 AM

Just google last minute and Metro corner of pitt and Campbell fall into 3 star for $89 so I decided I wanted a bit better and found Metro 300 pitt st for $119. Look into last minute and get a secret hotel 5* even better you safe a hunded sometimes but you will spend a bit more $$.

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Just google last minute and Metro corner of pitt and Campbell fall into 3 star for $89 so I decided I wanted a bit better and found Metro 300 pitt st for $119. Look into last minute and get a secret hotel 5* even better you safe a hunded sometimes but you will spend a bit more $$.

Lastminute is same company as Wotif.com.au i think wotif usually has the lowest rate. Those mystery 4 star hotel could be good value, just need to read the descriptions of the hotel to make sure it is in the right location that you want, if it said it is in CBD then you cant go much wrong...

Cheers

GWEILO
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Pensione Hotel in Chinatown is the best. I normally just call them direct and say that I want a room, they quote me a price and I give them my credit card on arrival. Cheapest I got on a Friday was $80 for the night and it was a very clean and new room. If you get a room near the front there is some loud music coming from the nightclub downstairs but that's just more excuse to have loud sex.