PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone seen girls who look better in person than their picture?

Pussyhands
23-11-2017, 08:16 AM
I think we all have seen debate of fake girl pics and over photoshop pics. I for one have definately been through it and raised my own questions around it and have since learned through experience.

And I think we tend to remember the negative more. So I thought if others would like to share the opposite.

42 gladesville:
Coco - looks much hotter than her pic
Bunny - looks much hotter than her glam shots (I dunno if it’s just me, but the glam shots looks overly defined)

Euston rd rydalmere:
Linda - she is much much much more slimmer and hotter, to the point I suggested that she update her pics

I think there likely much more but it’s been a while....
I do remember ginza photo of miki, shella, Angela, Alin as very natural it’s what they look like in person

The Speechwriter
23-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Lala at Ginza. Her eyes!

Angela at Ginza.

Shelley at Ginza.

Crystal (Mongolian girl) at 5 Star. Her body. Fark!

Alice at 42.

Pussyhands
23-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Yeah lala definately looks young with pink pussy

Brothelcreeper
23-11-2017, 07:46 PM
I think I look better in real life than in my pictures. In real life (in my head) I am a hot young dude but when I look at my pictures they are obviously fake as this older man looks back at me.

Hurstyronny
24-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Yeah and when I looked down I had a solid 12” as well

holi_day
26-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Coco at 42 Gladesville looks much better than the pictures. I was stunned when I saw her in lineup and I would never book by just looking at her pictures.

Other girls like Lily, Lulu and Kiki, the pictures are basically doing the negative to the girls.

The picture for Angel (many girls named Angel but I am referring to the tall girl currently). Her best part is her body, her face looks totally different to the picture. They should post a picture that highlight her body rather than a face with heavy photoshoped. BTW, her body is such a killer. Highly recommended.

I think generally these days the pictures are so photoshopped. I actually much prefer a normal picture without much photoshop. even it desn't look fancy but at least it's real and you can trust.