PDA

View Full Version : Question Tell us more between Paddington 244 and Bliss Massage at 244 Desire ?

AHLUNGOR
23-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Saw your branching out Ads in the other forum but nothing in Aus99, please explain?

Thanks

Cheers

paddington244
23-11-2017, 08:38 PM
I will be putting up there in the next few days have not had time to the paperwork yet
cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 09:02 AM
I will be putting up there in the next few days have not had time to the paperwork yet
cheers

Any updates yet Shane ?

paddington244
30-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Sorry for the delay not enough days in a week have sent all the info of to syd99
so the shop should be up in 10 days
cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Sorry for the delay not enough days in a week have sent all the info of to syd99
so the shop should be up in 10 days
cheers

Thanks for that,

But if you just tell us about the new massage section, you may get new business straight away, why wait 10 days . And then of course, the shop is so busy anyway, so it doesn't matter right ?

No worries

Cheers

paddington244
30-11-2017, 07:10 PM
We can always do with new business!!!

paddington244
30-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Under some pressure from AHL , prior to getting our Syd99 stuff up as a separate business .

Ok this is Shane and Angela welcoming you to Bliss Massage at 244 Desire, I have always been intrigued by the secretive
Massage business , so in the interests of providing a better service we are opening a massage spin off . Don’t you just love those
Merchant banker terms.
The pricing is around the same as most massage shops.
The secretive part is still in play so to speak but neither you or the girl need to worry about
Council inspectors or men in blue as we are completely legal.

WE have added some extras including body wash and Nuru.
WE plan to add some Euro backpackers who are ok with this sort of service a good massage
And a little rip and tickle if you are good to them
Why us
1. We are legal
2. We have showers
3. A number of our girls are very expert at this
4. We are open very long hours
Cheers
PS I hope you enjoy

Shop Info

At Bliss we are experts in knowing where your body needs that little bit of TLC, be it the need to kick the day off or end the day well. Or any reason you like maybe you just want to pamper yourself .Tell our girls what you need back, neck, legs, butt, head, arms, feet or somewhere in between !!!! - you tell us where to you want to be rubbed and touched, so they know exactly how you want it.

Full Body Oil MASSAGE
30 minutes: $50
45 minutes: $60
60 minutes: $70

Head Massage 30 minutes $40
Extras
Available on 45 and 60 minute options
Full erotic Body Wash $10
Change to Nuru add $25

Ring us on 0400185851
or just drop in and see us at 244 Oxford Street Paddington
Remember since we are full service just ask the girls for that little special
touch that the girls can ad to your pleasure

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Excellent Shane,

Much appreciated,

So looking at the pricing structures, no sensual services is included? So $20 for a HJ and $50 nude HJ rules applies ? Unless the $40 extra for "head massage " actually meant the little head between the legs then it makes sense? That's nude I suppose ?

And if punters wants to go all the way, switch back to FS rates or negotiate again with the girls.

Are your FS girls doing the RnT or it's a complete separate team ?

Sorry, too many questions ?

paddington244
01-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Ah
You are right no sexual services , you negotiate with the girl , as discussed previously in this forum 50 nude HJ is a fair price and you can switch
to FS if you want . We will offer the structure that some of you want without any risks.
Our FS girls will do as the volume builds we develop a separate team , we have some girls already who only want to do this
cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Ah
You are right no sexual services , you negotiate with the girl , as discussed previously in this forum 50 nude HJ is a fair price and you can switch
to FS if you want . We will offer the structure that some of you want without any risks.
Our FS girls will do as the volume builds we develop a separate team , we have some girls already who only want to do this
cheers

Sounds good Shane, looks like 244 Paddington may be getting it right for most punters and that one stop shop, 一條龍服務could be a long term winning formula .

Just make sure you do have a few MLs who actually can massage. A quick suggestion is that don't be afraid to hire some older milfs who have remedial massage skills as plenty of punters like myself do enjoy that therapeutic massage, and after that, if those milfs are hot enough, we may push on for a simple hand relief or a nudie otherwise, can easily call on any of your FS team to do a 30 min real deal right ?

LIKE !

paddington244
01-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Yes I have a really great girl on Tuesday , called Lucky who does a great massage and is not afraid to extend
the barriers , our young girls whilst very pretty are still learning. As volume builds Lucky will be training all the girls,