PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeing a regular in a lineup

gentleguy
24-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Does anyone else feel a bit guilty when you see a regular or a girl you have seen before in a lineup but choose someone else? I know it shouldn't bother me maybe i'm too nice for my own good. makes it a bit more awkward when I have there number and wechat too.

Babycat
24-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Must be a bit disappointed for your regular. It's okay if you two are not too closed (exchange number and social accounts, chat..)

xboyx
24-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Me too, felt a bit awkward and guilty but soon forgot. She also banged dozens of guys too, think about that and you'll feel better. That's why sometimes choosing girls without line-up like Ginza can be a big bonus, you remain the nice guy!

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Does anyone else feel a bit guilty when you see a regular or a girl you have seen before in a lineup but choose someone else? I know it shouldn't bother me maybe i'm too nice for my own good. makes it a bit more awkward when I have there number and wechat too.

This will only work if your regular is actually the mamasan then I think she will be genuinely happy for you to try other girls ! Think Coco, Candy, Nicole etc.

Otherwise, very difficult and awkward to see someone else when your regular lady is also in presence. Like I would not like to try a different girl at QVB when Cherry is there ......... haha

Brothelcreeper
24-11-2017, 07:49 PM

Yes I often feel like that. The way I get around it is to either go to a shop where my regulars don't work or go to the shop on the day that the regular is not working. The only problem with the latter is that the girls tell her the next time that they see her, that I was there.

They fuck lots of guys so we should be able to choose other girls but I know that they don't always see it like that. Some of my regulars are cool with me fucking around, others get jealous especially one recently when I asked to do a double with her and another girl. Face like thunder "what, you no like me anymore".....fuck that....too possessive.

I got myself in a real pickle once at 19a Brodie Street Rydalmere. I was on a punting marathon and had seen every girl there at least once. I go back to the shop one day, I am introduced to about 8 girls and I have fucked everyone of them either once or more times.

aussiegaigin
24-11-2017, 09:20 PM

Best to go when your regular is not working. Saves any embarrassment.

Or get one of your mates to go in a few minutes before you and take her, then she won't be in the line up. LOL

gentleguy
25-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Yes I often feel like that. The way I get around it is to either go to a shop where my regulars don't work or go to the shop on the day that the regular is not working. The only problem with the latter is that the girls tell her the next time that they see her, that I was there.

They fuck lots of guys so we should be able to choose other girls but I know that they don't always see it like that. Some of my regulars are cool with me fucking around, others get jealous especially one recently when I asked to do a double with her and another girl. Face like thunder "what, you no like me anymore".....fuck that....too possessive.

I got myself in a real pickle once at 19a Brodie Street Rydalmere. I was on a punting marathon and had seen every girl there at least once. I go back to the shop one day, I am introduced to about 8 girls and I have fucked everyone of them either once or more times.

I notice at 19 brodie usually a lot of the girls will come say hello and say "ok" 'yes" then start pointing to the price list. Usually I just say i'll have a look at the others available first.

I don't really have a regular but have a few girls I like to go back to now and then.

MansNotHot
26-11-2017, 05:53 PM
I notice at 19 brodie usually a lot of the girls will come say hello and say "ok" 'yes" then start pointing to the price list. Usually I just say i'll have a look at the others available first.

yup been in the same situation soo many times ... usually i just go with it from my experience the more eager they are they better the service

kamo
27-11-2017, 12:02 AM
I've done it to Lily at Bellevue a few times.

Normally I just say, "Sorry Lily, need to give the other girls a go!"

I have gotten her in straight afterwards for a quick 30 minute session. Haven't had her give poor service afterwards, they're professionals, right, it's all business?

Brothelcreeper
27-11-2017, 07:32 PM
I've done it to Lily at Bellevue a few times.

Normally I just say, "Sorry Lily, need to give the other girls a go!"

I have gotten her in straight afterwards for a quick 30 minute session. Haven't had her give poor service afterwards, they're professionals, right, it's all business?

I like the girls with this attitude. The possessive ones make you feel bad

Hurstyronny
27-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Have never really had a regular. Aside from many years ago when I started. For me it’s the variety. What about a girlfriend if your seeking a regular?

kamo
27-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Have never really had a regular. Aside from many years ago when I started. For me it’s the variety. What about a girlfriend if your seeking a regular?

Because if you know they give a fucking good fucking, then you're likely to hit them up again next time rather than risk a dud punt. I punt once a month or so, and I want a good one, so I rotate around 3 or 4 girls I've seen before across a couple of different places.

I know I should probably do more 30 minute punts to test out new girls, but I'm lazy for one, and I do get upset if I "waste" money on a girl I don't click with.

Brothelcreeper
27-11-2017, 09:32 PM
One of my very good regulars has been on holiday overseas for one month so whilst she is away I am sneakily fucking all the other girls in the shop. I will be in trouble though when she gets back as they will tell her but my dastardly deeds will have been done by then....she will forgive me.

Hurstyronny
27-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Because if you know they give a fucking good fucking, then you're likely to hit them up again next time rather than risk a dud punt. I punt once a month or so, and I want a good one, so I rotate around 3 or 4 girls I've seen before across a couple of different places.

I know I should probably do more 30 minute punts to test out new girls, but I'm lazy for one, and I do get upset if I "waste" money on a girl I don't click with.

Good point. Some of the best I have had moved on quickly. It’s tricky for me to make the same day each week too.

Hurstyronny
27-11-2017, 10:19 PM
One of my very good regulars has been on holiday overseas for one month so whilst she is away I am sneakily fucking all the other girls in the shop. I will be in trouble though when she gets back as they will tell her but my dastardly deeds will have been done by then....she will forgive me.

Don’t you wish you could see a translated version. Hahaha. She will be pisssd if you find a better performer.

Pussyhands
28-11-2017, 06:23 AM
I think girls have a lot of regulars, no need to worry about it ;)

Spread the love to other girls too ;)

Brothelcreeper
28-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Don’t you wish you could see a translated version. Hahaha. She will be pisssd if you find a better performer.

I have found several better performers in her absence so perhaps it won't be an issue when she gets back as I won't be seeing so much of her !!

Perhaps we worry about what the girls think too much. They are there to earn money and probably aren't really fussed about who else we see.

harrycd
28-11-2017, 10:43 AM
I find lineups awkward and tend to just book girls blind. I guess I should try more lineups?

Targayayuka
28-11-2017, 01:10 PM
I don’t do lineups either. I just take a punt which hasn’t turn out too bad for me.

Pun in intended.

kamo
28-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Flipside of this question is, are there girls that you reckon don't get booked frequently, possibly since they don't have regulars, and do you give them a "pity punt"? 😂

The Speechwriter
28-11-2017, 02:25 PM
I find lineups awkward and tend to just book girls blind. I guess I should try more lineups?

I was like this harry. Except it wasn’t quite “blind”. The ARs are my guide, especially from reviewers I trust, such as your good self.

Now, I’m a big fan of the line-ups too.

I did one last month at 42 Gladesville with Simon (who’s a great host).

Each of the 7 girls I met was as hot as the one before. At the end of what was a mid-afternoon parade, I looked at Simon and said “help”.

He did. Oh boy he did.

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2017, 03:39 PM
I was like this harry. Except it wasn’t quite “blind”. The ARs are my guide, especially from reviewers I trust, such as your good self.

Each of the 7 girls I met was as hot as the one before. At the end of what was a mid-afternoon parade, I looked at Simon and said “help”.

He did. Oh boy he did.

Well, as a RnT guy , I hardly ever saw a line up as I only visited fs shops once in a blue moon. But the few lines ups I have seen : 5 Star was the best. 55 George was ok when the WLs came into the waiting area one by one to say hello - so that I could have a closer look at their tits........ haha

Nothing beat the huge line ups in Macau and China though ! That's a different world and a different life time away for me.

cuteguy
28-11-2017, 04:09 PM

Awkward in what way? You feel like a king being greeted by many girls ready to please you once the king has made his choice. Even if I have seen one before I wouldn't feel awkward choosing someone else. It's my money and I can do whatever I like with it.

yug
28-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Awkward in what way? You feel like a king being greeted by many girls ready to please you once the king has made his choice. Even if I have seen one before I wouldn't feel awkward choosing someone else. It's my money and I can do whatever I like with it.

But you are you and he is he.

harrycd
28-11-2017, 06:43 PM

He did. Oh boy he did.
I might try it again, its mainly an issue with me trying to remember everyones names.

I'm not punting as frequently atm so I already have a shortlist of girls I want to see first :o

Brothelcreeper
28-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Flipside of this question is, are there girls that you reckon don't get booked frequently, possibly since they don't have regulars, and do you give them a "pity punt"? 😂

Here is my AR on a 'pity punt' which went very well.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71818-Apple-chubby-young-girl-next-door-type-Rydalmere

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:25 PM
its all business. I wouldnt read too much into it. lady would show up to 8-10 lineups a day, for 3-5 days on average i would have thought
you may go 1-3 times per week at the most
She sees you once, you dont choose her. its not a huge deal

rooter
03-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Sometimes I see a girl I have seen before having a smoke outside, or at the reception desk starting or finishing her shift or getting towels etc.
I just smile and they smile back at that's it.
I'm a customer that's all, and she is a WL, that's all.
That's punting, it's very simple.
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
That's it.
Simple.
Enjoy!

breeze
04-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Pay. Fuck. Leave.

love your wisdom mate
your expression would make a good book titke, or cheap brothels name

..its a business, dont read anything more into it

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Sometimes I see a girl I have seen before having a smoke outside, or at the reception desk starting or finishing her shift or getting towels etc.
I just smile and they smile back at that's it.
I'm a customer that's all, and she is a WL, that's all.
That's punting, it's very simple.
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
That's it.
Simple.
Enjoy!

Rooter has the right attitude here. Why be worried? Go in, choose your girl, do your deed (hopefully you are in a cheerful mood), say goodbye and leave. No dramas and no regrets. Remember variety is the spice of life. Why be stuck with one when there are others just waiting to show their talent to you. Oh yeah!

nekgent
06-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Agreed... that's the ideal attitude
However, some of us may have emotional attachment and hence the awkwardness...

Budgyboy
06-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Rooters attitude is the best, I try and live up to it but just every now and then I stray of that excellent way to live by and get a little attached. Like right now with ML, but I can already feel that irresistible urge to move on and I know that deep down me and ML ain't gonna be.
Going forward from next year it's going to be try not buy and move on to the next irresistible Asian girl who has the nicest arse and tiny little titties for me.

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Regulars can be a problem if you let it be so.

All the girls see lots of customers a week.

The best approach in MHO is to let the girls know you like them but also that you like to see other girls occasionally as well.

If they can't accept that then give them a miss after all there is nothing like a bit of competition to get the best out of a girl.