PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Joanna the pocket vacuum!!!

bbomg
25-11-2017, 01:37 AM
So i told myself im not gonna go since im goin overseas next saturday and need to save after seeing Amuyu but my friend decided to go and i tagged along just to perv......

That didnt go to plan.... once we arrived there was like 25 girls workin but all 13 rooms were taken! And there were other punters waiting (suggest to book in advance). My friend booked another girl as i sat there waitin for 1hr while i wait for his 2.5hr book...... make that another 2hr... he just extended....

Once Joanna finished with the other punter i was debating if i should go or save up. But everytime she walks by it made it harder to say no... and my friend jesse didnt make it easier! I finally cracked and went for 1hr which i should of gone 2hrs but she was booked before i could extend....

Once again i was put in room one and she was quite interested in the pole since her first time in room one. We played around with it alittle and had a few laughs but then she started unbuttoning my shirt and went straight for my nipples and started to undo my belt. After stripping me down she started to undress and it wad a very nice view!.

After the quick shower we jumped on the bed and proceeded with the bbbj and wows was i blown back!! The suction power she has was amazing like a dyson v8!!! At this point i could of blown my load but i played it cool and slapped on the condom to reduce the pleasure before i blow. I then jumped on top and slowly broke her in before goin 100km/h to watch her breast rooooolllllllll and bounce all over the place! At this point i thought her pussy was also a vacuum since it was sucking my little bro in and squeezing it like squeezing a lemon into a cup!! I then flipped her over for some doggy style and she had an amazing posture as she arked her back and stuck her ass right out there! After 10min in doggy i was worn out and she jumped on top and told me thats i have to cum before i leave and she will make me not matter what! But i told her that im alittle tired from work and will look at her beautiful pussy and finish myself off and wows it was so small and beautiful. Her nicely trimmed pussy was a beautiful sight and just 2min of lookin i blew my load all over the place. At this time the buzzer went off but she didnt rush me to leave, instead we laid there talkin while i have a smoke! Then a quick shower.

Overall i would see her again after i save money after my holidays!

Body: 9/10 small petite girl, my type!
Breast: 8/10 very soft!
Face : 10/10!!! She sooooooo cute!!!!
Attitude: 10/10!! She was so fun to be with!
Service: 8/10 (tryin hard not to compare with Amuyu but cant help it!! She was too amazing and i cant forget her!!)

Overall: 8.5/10!

guerillacon
25-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Was looking to book her, thanks for review now I definitely will.

paddington244
25-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Bbomg congrats you are the first one in the review completion and you got 531 words just over the 500 word limit
you qualify for $25 off a full service visit at 244
Just say to Angela I won

justinfox
25-11-2017, 11:22 AM
once we arrived there was like 25 girls workin but all 13 rooms were taken!

wow what day was this

bbomg
25-11-2017, 12:27 PM
It was last night. Crazy rush of ppl

harrycd
27-11-2017, 08:41 PM
She does look super cute. Not a fan of the room with the pole as you hear the phone a lot lol.

perfect23
29-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Does she do diamond service? Looks quite young from the photos.

guerillacon
05-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Just had a punt with Joanna. Very hot and face is 10/10 for sure.

Standard service was pretty poor though, couldn't touch nipples or pussy, no kissing, stalling for time, tried to finish sesh early, very tired in general.

Personality was friendly-ish, might be better on another day. Though English is not great so hope you speak Chinese.

Possibly since she is leaving she doesn't care much.

42Gladesville
08-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Joanna is here today !