PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Shout out to Fantasy Club 35.

Brothelcreeper
25-11-2017, 07:12 PM
I just wanted to give a shout out to this shop which is at 35 Parramatta Road, Annandale, close to Sydney CBD.

I have been there twice this week and today I met the owner, Lawrence. Great guy, very friendly and an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Sydney punting scene.

The reason for the shout out is the quality of the shop. This place is immaculate inside. Beautiful, modern waiting area that looks like a 5 star hotel lobby. The rooms are massive, really clean, nice prints hanging on the walls, air con that you can control yourself. Again more like a nice hotel.

Today I saw Sugar for the second time this week. I was in an upstairs room with a huge, red circular bed, a little couch and huge mirrored walls. Hugh Hefner would have loved it. It was enormous. Twice the size of even large rooms in other shops. All I needed was my smoking jacket and cigar to complete the Hugh Hefner look.....

We pay a lot of money to punt and the owners make a lot of money out of us. How many shops do we go to which are dirty, messy, old towels, leaking showers etc. I don't expect much and put up with these things but go and have a punt at 35 and see what can be done with a bit of effort.

Also the customer service and the quality of girls is very high.

Nice job Lawrence and I will be back on a regular basis to sample the decor and the girls.

When shops do things badly we complain. It is also nice to offer compliments for a job well done. Go check it out for yourself.

cmk76
25-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I think you'll need to revisit your signature line now...

Brothelcreeper
25-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I think you'll need to revisit your signature line now...

Perhaps. I am enjoying trying some new shops. In the last few weeks I have been to 35, 244 Paddington, 42 Gladesville, 533 Willoughby, 26 George St Granville, Ballandella Road Pendle Hill, Club 350 Chatswood, Club 10 Guildford, Ginza and 5 Star which has been fun trying some new girls and shops.

Do I think I get better sex at these shops than my regular shops. No but I have enjoyed the variety and met some great girls and shop owners. I kind of get the "guarantee of service thing" when you pay for Diamond class in the more expensive shops but what I am seeing in some of those shops are the same girls that I know and have seen working in the $150hr shops on other days, so you have to be careful about that as you could be paying $100 more per hour for that girl than if you see her in the cheaper shop.

There is also the "City" premium as well ie you pay more to punt in the city than out West for two reasons I assume. The areas the shops are in have more wealthy customers plus the Real Estate is more expensive so the shop overheads are more. Also at 244 Paddington I got the Nuru massage and the water bed soapy thing which was great fun, having a fit girl sliding her slippery tits and pussy all over your body. I loved that experience, made me very horny. :cool2:

Also some punters are more easily persuaded than others to pay Diamond. I was in 22 Rydalmere the other day and an older man was in reception asking for lesbian doubles. It was funny listening him talk to reception " I want the girls to kiss each other and lick each other's pussy ". Good luck with that I was thinking. Anyway the receptionist knows he has a lot of cash on him as he wants double but the girls refuse the offer as they don't want to kiss or lick each other. The receptionist convinces him to do half hour Diamond with a girl for $160 and he chooses the girl that I have just fucked for one hour for $140. I paid standard but she was relaxed with me in the room and she did DFK, bbbj and DATY with me. No extra charge.

paddington244
25-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Lets catch up for the coffee
cheers

medragon
25-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Are their photos real?

Happyman2018
26-11-2017, 06:54 AM
I agree on brother bc saying.

Shop owner gotv2 understand if ur shop is nice n clean it bring u more business
Nowadays we are talking about service,Quality no more just cheap n dirty

The Speechwriter
26-11-2017, 10:57 AM
I'd like to give 35 Annandale a shout out too, but for a different reason.

Everything BC says is true. I've been in that room, twice.

I was there two weeks ago and in a very strong line-up chose "Angela", who BC says is "Lily" at Rydalmere.

Diamond service for $240 an hour.

Angela is a starfish. Nervous. Looking at the wall, the ceiling. Pre-occupied. She wasn't in the room.

I ask Angela, politely, to leave.

From the room, call the boss on duty that day, a man who called himself Alan.

Alan is cool. I tell him the issue.

"Stay there," he says, "I'll send up another girl."

3 minutes later, in walks Cici, all wiggling and dancing and singing. She drops straight to her knees.

She's a superstar. Every corner and wall of the room for the next 45 minutes.

Alan fixed the problem, pronto.

He spoke to me afterwards about Angela and I said she was like a zombie. Awake, but not alive.

I told him I put it down to chemistry (there was zero) and that we just did not connect.

It finished well with Cici (extremely well -- in her mouth) but I'd always prefer to not have the blowout in the first instance.

holi_day
26-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Great sharing SpeachWriter. What a great customer complaint resolution. I am impressed just by hearing the story.

It's also good that you speak out so early when you realized that the girl has issue with service. I most of the time hesitate and just carry on even though it would eventually become a terrible experience. Cause I would be intimidated when the shop keeper comes in, and started to question if I am asking or expecting anything unreasonable etc.
If I have bad experience once, I would not go bad until I can see thing change significantly, from the comments on this forum. That will basically take a year or two before I reconsider going back.

Sometimes I also try a new girl with 30mins service. If she is good I would extend to 60mins or see her again in few days. If not good, the regret will also short-lasted.