PDA

View Full Version : General talk When is a review too old to be useful?

The Speechwriter
26-11-2017, 11:15 AM
In recent times, I've read reviews from 2 and 3 years ago that have been bumped by shops to promote a certain girl.

Worst offender is 533 Willoughby. Many others do it.

All good. If that's the shop's idea of marketing, strength to their arm. Who am I to tell them how to run their business?

My question boys:

How old does a review need to be before it's of no value to you?

For me, I ignore anything older than a year. Just a nice round figure.

aussiegaigin
26-11-2017, 11:20 AM
A review is only useful if the girl is still working at that shop when you decide to follow it up.

wilisno
26-11-2017, 12:24 PM
A review is only useful if the girl is still working at that shop when you decide to follow it up.
Exactly ! As long as the girl is still working, of course the shops would want to remind their customers she’s available.

For potential customers, they wouldn’t mind reading it. For those who have no intention to visit the shop, just don’t read them instead of whinging and hindering the shops conducting their businesses .

Hurstyronny
26-11-2017, 01:40 PM
6 months otherwise it’s old news

curious36
26-11-2017, 01:56 PM
The lady in question will change even after one year. From a shy lady to a wildcat. Some become bored with it all and transform into a starfish.

scooper
26-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Fresh reviews are more accurate than old ones.

You cannot compare the service you get from a WL when she was fresh and seasoned.

quackm2002
26-11-2017, 04:35 PM
Age isn’t the only issue when it comes to reviews being useful.

We seem to get a number of reviews here that are intentionally vague. They crap on about some superlatives but actually say almost nothing at all about the girl. You don’t even really find out anything about what services are offered. Are these reviews even real?

aussiegaigin
26-11-2017, 04:58 PM
The lady in question will change even after one year. From a shy lady to a wildcat. Some become bored with it all and transform into a starfish.

They can change in a matter of days. Many times I have been with a girl the first time and come out thinking how great she was; go back a week or two later and wonder "why did I bother?"

paddington244
26-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Curious a great comment the girls will change very quickly in terms of type of performance either good or
bad , we are going to not use ours after 6 momths

woods23
26-11-2017, 05:27 PM
From my experience if you had a very good time first visti they will gives much better services even after a few months break....they always appreciated u are coming back.

If most ppl treat these girl like ur gf they probably won't get jaded so fast ?

MansNotHot
26-11-2017, 06:03 PM
recently i read a review of a girl and one of the most popular shop in syd ... must have been like 2 months old then went on anther forum her review was just ok but but every recent. then when i went to finally see her it was one of my top 3 Worst punt of all time ! i felt trolled ... lol still deciding if i should do an AR or not

paddington244
26-11-2017, 06:13 PM
My language was poor we will pull reviews after 6 months!!!!!! Not the girls
Mea Culpa

Brothelcreeper
26-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Old reviews are a waste of time. Some shops on the forum are guilty of bumping old reviews when the girl is no longer there and adding comments like "new girls today".

The reviews are only of use if the girl still works there.

paddington244
26-11-2017, 11:07 PM
I saw a pump on a review just this evening where the review is 3 years old next week , my god how relevant is
this to anything!!!!!
Is the girl still in Australia!!!!

Happyman2018
27-11-2017, 06:03 AM
I totally agree.
I been want 2 said this a long time
Lately no new review by the punters but all d old review boost by the shop
22brodie st
7 Cowper st

The Speechwriter
27-11-2017, 08:04 AM
OK. So it seems most of us think old reviews are worthless. Even if the girl is still at the shop. No surprise there.

And interesting that 244 Paddo is going to pull their reviews after 6 months.

Like I said in my OP, it can be a point of difference.

If shops want to bump reviews that are 3 years old, that’s their business.

If others want to present only fresh perspectives on their shop, that’s their business too.

Each to their own. Good luck to them all.

wilisno
27-11-2017, 09:14 AM
OK. So it seems most of us think old reviews are worthless. Even if the girl is still at the shop. No surprise there.

And interesting that 244 Paddo is going to pull their reviews after 6 months.

Like I said in my OP, it can be a point of difference.

If shops want to bump reviews that are 3 years old, that’s their business.

If others want to present only fresh perspectives on their shop, that’s their business too.

Each to their own. Good luck to them all.
A few posts don’t represent most people on the forum, the majority just never posts !

Just like an old episode of the TV reality show “ If You Are The One “, when I said it was old, someone argued that it was not old, because he hadn’t seen it ! So for the reviews, there are always people who hadn’t seen them, and so they’re useful to them !

And as long as you understand that it’s none of your business that shops need to advertise their girls, stay clear !

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2017, 10:32 AM
A few posts don’t represent most people on the forum, the majority just never posts !

Just like an old episode of the TV reality show “ If You Are The One “, when I said it was old, someone argued that it was not old, because he hadn’t seen it ! So for the reviews, there are always people who hadn’t seen them, and so they’re useful to them !

And as long as you understand that it’s none of your business that shops need to advertise their girls, stay clear !

Totally agreed with the TV episode example. If I haven't seen it, it's new to me. I think I might be the one who actually said that ?

There are many MLs who have been around for a while and as far as I'm concerned, if they are still working, any reviews on them will still be relevant and useful. Mimi @Burwood, Yuki ex 288 now Elizabeth St and Joey @ SL are still a lot of people's go to ladies.

aussiegaigin
27-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Totally agreed with the TV episode example. If I haven't seen it, it's new to me. I think I might be the one who actually said that ?

There are many MLs who have been around for a while and as far as I'm concerned, if they are still working, any reviews on them will still be relevant and useful. Mimi @Burwood, Yuki ex 288 now Elizabeth St and Joey @ SL are still a lot of people's go to ladies.
But when you see a TV re-run for the first time, you see exactly what was shown originally.

If you go to see a girl on the basis of a 12 month old review, there is no guarantee that you will get the same experience again; could be better, could be worse. As mentioned, many girls are very unpredictable, even over a short time span.

But, hey, we're "punters" and we take this sort thing as part of the game.

wilisno
27-11-2017, 02:20 PM
But when you see a TV re-run for the first time, you see exactly what was shown originally.

If you go to see a girl on the basis of a 12 month old review, there is no guarantee that you will get the same experience again; could be better, could be worse. As mentioned, many girls are very unpredictable, even over a short time span.

It doesn’t matter if the review was written 2 days ago or 2 years ago, people still complain that their experience is not the same as the review ! Because they don’t know the term YMMV !

The purpose of posting it is to remind potential customers that the girl is on, and take the review as a guide of what he fantasizes about.

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2017, 03:35 PM

Well, your last paragraph basically answered your own question anyway.

YMMV is so true. While the lady is a human being and it is impossible for her to be robotic and gave every customers the exact same experiences and services. Furthermore, every punters are different, and it's absolutely normal that a WL could react differently to you or me or the others .

Reviews are just a guide at the best of times IMHO !

Cheers

gentleguy
27-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Rydalmere 22 bumping threads from 2014.

The Speechwriter
28-11-2017, 08:04 AM

That’s a long time for that girl to maintain a standard.

wilisno
28-11-2017, 09:38 AM
You must be too thick to understand that a review is an account of what happened in the room between that particular punter and the girl at that time, it’s not a statement of the girl’s standard of service ! And the shops bumping up the reviews is part of their advertising strategy, and that’s what they pay for to keep the forum running, as long as they keep the number of posts within the daily allowable limit, they should not be attacked.

On the other hand, those who constantly try to bring up controversial issues and damage the interest of the shops and the forum will be dealt with like any other trolls !

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2017, 10:37 AM

You can always ignore the postings by the shops if you wish, this is a free for all forum, so while all the members and visitors are enjoying the forum for free and be entertained and getting valuable intels for sydney punting with the compliments from all the paying advertisers, you are free to read what you want, which unfortunately do come with something you may choose not to read, choice is yours mate.

Ps. For me personally, I hardly read any ARs on FS shops and outcalls, mainly because I'm a RnT guy, unless of course if the title indicated that it's for a busty girl then I'll read it. So whether or not the shops bump it up everyday or not doesn't concern me, I just choose to read what interested me that's all.

harrycd
28-11-2017, 10:42 AM

Yes and no, sometimes girls leave and return years later and the reviews no longer reflect the level of service. Like speech mentioned this is the case with some 533 reviews.

I tend to restrict myself to read reviews from the last 12-18 months. Older ones are taken with a grain of salt.

scooper
28-11-2017, 12:33 PM

I don’t know but I think that generally says something about the shops moreso than the girl.

As pointed out in the other post before, they pay to advertise here so they have the right to use whatever content there is no matter how outdated it is.

We want fresh reports but if you look at the forum in general, most shops are lucky if they could generate one report in say a month, let alone have multiple reports for the same girl.

I suppose not all shops/agencies can be like Ginza and that’s why their only option is to bump these same ones over and over again.

Raybo
28-11-2017, 01:22 PM
No big deal, they pay to advertise in the forum. Most shops do the right thing and bump AR's of that particulsr girl that is on roster for the day.

It would be better if punters added their AR to an existing one, rather than create a new thread. If you are interestied in seeing a WL for the first time you have all the AR's in one thread and can see all the ups and downs without having to go through numerous threads. In this scenario, a 3 year old AR would have a lot nore value.

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:30 PM
i prefer to see ladies who are new reviews. sure the same lady can work at shop over years, but for me theres nothing better than a new lady, who is either keen to please, or learning the ropes
generalisation, but after 6 months, its unusual for a lady to still be putting out all the stops
some exceptions include karen at 533, ribbon at rockdale and im sure there are others who are quality and understand customer service. Just as many lose service after a time
so 3 months is what I look at

paddington244
29-11-2017, 11:20 PM
We will stop after 6 months it is doubtful that the girl is still there
and the girls are not same if have just started in the industry.
If we still have a girl who was fresh at the start , but still there after 6 months
we will be happy but her review would be vary different after 6 months
Cheers
Shane
PS no one needs to agree or disagree with us but this will be our policy

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 08:58 AM
We will stop after 6 months it is doubtful that the girl is still there
and the girls are not same if have just started in the industry.
If we still have a girl who was fresh at the start , but still there after 6 months
we will be happy but her review would be vary different after 6 months
Cheers
Shane
PS no one needs to agree or disagree with us but this will be our policy

That's a good policy Shane! Keep it up.

BTW, you have time now to tell us more about your separate? Massage / RnT section ?

Thanks

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:46 PM
A punt too old when the girl has left or when she was so young and now is much more experienced.

kesuiyi
07-12-2017, 08:52 PM
There is no point to read an ar if the girl is left