PDA

View Full Version : General talk Experiences so far in Parramatta and its not good

deucebigalow
26-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Hi,

So I have been seconded internally within my company out to Parramatta which has taken me away from my usual haunts in the CBD. I will be out here for about 6months so I thought I would test the local wildlife.

First thing I noticed is the lack of massage parlours from Parramatta that advertise in the Shop Roster section. As well as the lack of intel (apart from privates) in the forums. So I jumped on cracker to see what I could find.

I have only been here for two weeks and have had two punts at the same establishment which I had found on cracker. Here is the link:

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/18-yo-parramatta-cbd-massage-very-pretty-aussie-indian-china-usa-uk-swiss-thai-europe-girls/22326527

They were also posting separately on cracker when they had a couple of Aussies girls available eg http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/australian-minnie-19-australian-girl-private-parramatta-australia-australian-student-19/72633077

I chose it because they advertised Caucasians as well as Asian ML's. Wasn't happy with the lack of a roster but I thought I could ring up. However, on each occasion they never had any Caucasians on even when they posted separately which was weird.

Anyway, was happy to try the local talent so I had a couple of sessions over the last two weeks.

To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I will put together proper AR's when I get the chance but I thought I would put this post out there first.

So I saw Cindy and Nikki on two separate occasions over the last two weeks.

Firstly, the establishment. It is a converted office on the 1st floor. You enter off the street up some stairs which is right next to the café. It is ok from a privacy point of view as there is no big massage sign that makes it obvious as to where you are going plus there are other businesses up there. But it is clearly an office that has just had the individual offices gutted and some massage tables thrown in. So I am not expecting there is a shower (I never use one so I didn't ask). Plus I'm pretty sure they have flees.

As for the ML's and the experience. Both were chinese and I paid the $60 for the hour and $50 tip up front. First thing I noticed was they refused to go nude from the start which is not out of the ordinary but they both thought it was a weird request. Next, no touching downstairs which is normally 50-50 if you are seeing a ML without gaining some intel from another punters AR first so no biggie. But what was really unexpected was that even breast touching was limited and under no circumstances was kissing of the breast allowed. They both pretty much said the same thing that it is not part of the package and it was unusual to expect it to be part of the package. Then the last surprise was that they really only expected the HJ to last about 5-10mins and complained that they were getting tired because I was asking them to take their time. Really!!!! This is totally different to my experiences in the CBD.

So I have been a regular ML punter for a few years now and I have found the above attitude and the service from these two ML's to be well below par. If it had been only one I would have put it down to a bad punt and moved on, but two very similar experiences has me worried.

Have I been spoilt by my experiences in the CBD? Is this the usual in Parramatta?

I mean, if these is what I can expected for $110 in Parramatta I think I would rather get an early-bird at 22 Brodie for a little extra but a lot more in services.

Can any other brothers advise on their experience in Parramatta? Is this the norm?

What are the good massage parlours in Parramatta from anyone's experience and any intel on ML's would be appreciated.

I have decided not to go back unless they confirm a Caucasian is actually on.

Thanks
Deuce

Brothelcreeper
27-11-2017, 07:33 PM
You need to go to the Rydalmere or Granville shops and do FS.

Hurstyronny
27-11-2017, 07:42 PM
I don’t think it’s weird the ad for Caucs and then only asians. I have recently found a few asians on cracker using a cauc profile and then when you get there it’s not what you were expecting. Should have done my homework.

Wsbird
27-11-2017, 09:19 PM
I have been to this place a couple of times. The experience was OK. Not great. I did not remember seeing Niki or Cindy. I saw a girl called Blair, another Chinese girl and another girl from Hongkong. So all of them are Chinese girls. All three are young and beautiful. There are not much to mention about the part 1. But both girls were quite accommodating. Definitely, there is no problem of touching and kissing the breasts. Touching downstairs was OK, especially with Blair. But finger inside was not allowed. During my last visit with Blair, I felt that she may be willing to provide extras,such as CBj. But I haven't tried it yet. This shop mainly have Chinese girls. They may have one or two western girl before. But most of the time, you will see Chinese
Girls. Last time, I was there, there was a half Indian girl available. I did not try. TBH, the overall experience with this shop was not bad. The girls are definitely young and beautiful compared to most western Sydney shops.

Funandfun
29-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Try 105 Church Street. The overall experience is not bad. The establishment and reception is disappointing but girls and their attitude is good.
I have tried Vicky on sunday and an indian girl as well. Vicky is thai and accomodating. The indian was not bad either, did not allowed touching down there. Another indian on tuesdays is quite famous, have'nt tried her yet but got good feedback.
Cheers

eltran
30-11-2017, 12:32 AM
have you tried the one on ross street (next to McDonald)?

deucebigalow
02-12-2017, 03:39 PM
have you tried the one on ross street (next to McDonald)?

No as it is a bit of a walk for my lunch break and as I get the train to Parramatta that shop is in the opposite direction.

Do you rate it?

Any good ML's?

Matie
02-12-2017, 09:20 PM
I've heard some fs girls are really nice I'm going to try when I get out there..... Non Asians tho....

deucebigalow
03-12-2017, 09:52 PM
I've heard some fs girls are really nice I'm going to try when I get out there..... Non Asians tho....

Independents from cracker?

MoneyDLuffy
04-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Has anyone tried midnight delight recently? No updates since 2016. Thinking of going... But don't know if it's worth the trip.

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:26 PM
I dont know where the 2nd shop is but I went to the first one and walked it just didn't appeal to me at all the girls looked over 40 and so on.

the_boss_king
14-12-2017, 12:58 PM
the one on horwood pl parramatta

the girls look nothing like the pictures which is expected.
but also the Australian manager there is just a rude arrogant prick

kesuiyi
15-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Is that fat rude guy?