PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 GIGI - Hot body, Hot GFE !!

Assandlegs
27-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Person's Name : GIGI

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday 25 Nov 17

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/Gigi

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 158 cm.

Pussy Shaved and tasty!

Roster: Saturday, but check

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Review:
For once I turn up to 64 without a booking, today was going to be a true "punt" in every meaning of the word !! Turned up and had a good chat with Sophie who told me that there is a new girl on - Gigi. I was a bit hesitant because I am not especially spontaneous and her photos on site, while nice, are rather blurry and unflattering.
Well, Sophie convinced me to just meet her to say hello and when she opened the door - WOW!! Gigi is HOT!! Her photo's do not do her any justice, sure they give a general impression, but her body is shapely and beautiful and HOT! Sophie asked me if I like her and I could only nod like a friggin lunatic with a case of being dumbstruck.
Gigi smiled at me and started her conversation, her English is a bit limited, but she is learning fast. A lovely girl from Shanghai who greeted me with a few gentle kisses and asked me to hop in the shower.
I planned to stay for only half an hour as a true punt into the unknown, 30 min is usually long enough, but I immediately told Gigi that I would do the hour to which she smiled and said "thank you!", anyways, I hopped in the shower and Gigi hopped in with me and insisted that she do all the work.. she cleaned me thoroughly and then proceeded to give me a beautiful BBBJ in the shower (which I found very rare at 64). After a minute or so of this little slice of heaven, I lifted her face and started to kiss her very gently on her face, around her neck, breasts (lovely big, natural handfulls!!) and then started to gently DFK her while in the shower! After a hot and steamy few minutes of awesome DFK where it was building into a more and more passionate session, we hopped out of the shower and I laid on the bed on my stomach and she slowly kissed me up and down my back, ass and legs before she continued BBBJ. I asked her to mount me so we could enjoy 69, and she happily obliged and I started with very, very gentle DATY and Gigi seemed to like this, so much so, that she forgot my cock and ground her pussy hard onto my tongue and over my face, man, she was WET! She then grabbed the dom and mounted me CG style and she did a great job at this without seeming to get tired. I then flipped her over to continue the session in mish and I only lasted about 10 minutes with Gigi grinding her pussy up and getting herself another orgasm, she is very vocal and wet. What undid me for lasting longer was the view looking down her beautiful body to her raised thrusting pussy mound and perfect breasts... I filled that dom like there was no tomorrow!!! Gigi then flipped me over and gave me a good hard massage.. checked the time, about 20 min left after a 5 min massage, I asked to DATY her again and she very happily obliged! Again, I took the slow, gentle, teasing route and slowly built her up to another orgasm! Fuck me, 10 min left... she grabbed my old fella and gave it a good rub and got me hard again (rare for me after a huge load I admit), she quickly slipped on another dom and I was back to pounding her in mish... this was great - until I ran out of time :(

Conclusion: Gigi is a girl that I would happily see again, 3 orgasms for her and no lube required makes me think that she really enjoyed our session as much as I did and she is very very beautiful to boot (much more so in person than her photo would suggest).

Recommendation: Hell yes!! This session had me a bit going as it was a GFE to remember, I just wish 64 would post better photos of the girls as some are not flattering at all - do yourself a favour and go and see Gigi. As always with the girls from 64, gentleness and kindness are the lubricant of a great session here! What started off as a mild session, heated up quickly with gentle attention!! As always YMMV, but if you follow the gentle rule, you really cant go too wrong at 64!

tarenpoint64
10-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Gigi is working today , for booking 95241278

tarenpoint64
14-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Gigi is working today , for booking 95241278