PDA

View Full Version : Warm greetings at Sunshine.

reddoor
27-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Made an unannounced vist to Sunshine as was short on time and needed a good fix.
Was greeted at the back door by a girl who was "happy to c me again" a nice cuddle ensued and we chated like old friends as she took my arm and led me to my room.
I was a bit embarrassed as i just could'nt remember her but will now and no doubt book her soon. Unfoutunatly she did'nt tend to me but had a better than average session with a girl i had'nt seen before. She was cute but not gorgeous with firm assests and clean all over. She was a bit hard to understand but the vital words were well understood and we were away. A rather lack luster massage turned into a very sensual lead up. She did'nt have more than the standard at first but as the resistance wavered i managed to have a bit more fun than i first thought i would. Damn nice finish to our session too. So in rounding up it was good prob average for here but not toe curling like some ive had but Sunshine as usual good vfm as compared to other recent punts. Cheers.

sexybear888
28-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Made an unannounced vist to Sunshine as was short on time and needed a good fix.
Was greeted at the back door by a girl who was "happy to c me again" a nice cuddle ensued and we chated like old friends as she took my arm and led me to my room.
I was a bit embarrassed as i just could'nt remember her but will now and no doubt book her soon. Unfoutunatly she did'nt tend to me but had a better than average session with a girl i had'nt seen before. She was cute but not gorgeous with firm assests and clean all over. She was a bit hard to understand but the vital words were well understood and we were away. A rather lack luster massage turned into a very sensual lead up. She did'nt have more than the standard at first but as the resistance wavered i managed to have a bit more fun than i first thought i would. Damn nice finish to our session too. So in rounding up it was good prob average for here but not toe curling like some ive had but Sunshine as usual good vfm as compared to other recent punts. Cheers.

There is a new super pretty and young Thai girl working today...LOL

reddoor
28-11-2017, 04:40 PM
There is a new super pretty and young Thai girl working today...LOL
Don't keep it to youself bro... Pm

jaccky
28-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I had a couple of mediocre experiences here. That's not to say there aren't some experiences to be had. I've heard good things. Actually, I found the owner kind of sexy, but had already booked with one of her girls. :smile:

reddoor
28-11-2017, 07:52 PM
I had a couple of mediocre experiences here. That's not to say there aren't some experiences to be had. I've heard good things. Actually, I found the owner kind of sexy, but had already booked with one of her girls. :smile:
Yes i think everyone loves Jacki...
But for some reason i think u may have a slight advantage man. 😉

sexybear888
28-11-2017, 07:55 PM

No i don't haha😁

brownwallaby
28-11-2017, 08:11 PM
I feel there's something creepy about her although she always tries to be nice and accommodating. Once she messed up with my booking and offered to give free massage while waiting for the girl I'd booked. I politely said no thanks

jaccky
29-11-2017, 12:05 AM
But for some reason i think u may have a slight advantage man. ��

well ... I am partial to milfs.

johnnipperess
29-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Does she take bookings?

blas
30-11-2017, 03:27 PM
You said no to a free massage? Wow man you have some strong game!

Vmann
09-12-2017, 03:38 PM
I was lucky enough to cop a quick duo massage with Jacki once while she was training a new girl.
Sadly but she exited the room about 10 minutes in as she was satisfied that the newby was more than capable.
Turned out she was ex Stanley st from memory lol. She didn't last long at sunshine.

scrim57
09-12-2017, 10:23 PM
What’s been going on at Sunshine anyway? Is Ruby still there? I love a large northern Chinese girl for slides

reddoor
10-12-2017, 03:25 AM
What’s been going on at Sunshine anyway? Is Ruby still there? I love a large northern Chinese girl for slides
........She sure is.

theragingbull
10-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the tip on Ruby 😉

sexybear888
10-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Anyone saw Kitty the taiwanese today? Looks pretty good from behind...reminds me another Thai K-girl in this shop haha

scrim57
10-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Might not be everyone’s cup of tea bull,she is quite thick

FishingMan
11-12-2017, 02:15 PM
I agree sexybear, K* Thai girl has the sexiest ass and overall her body is smoking hot. But I've seen her a few times and she never really warms up in the session and I feelshe is quite clinical. Might be we just don't click, but I've honestly tried my usual bag of tricks, to get more action but she just shuts me down. I'm ready to move on to other girls in the roster, but just wanted to know should I keep trying, is she worth persevering. Any tips to get into K* good books would appreciated. Unfortunately I am not wealthy and money for punting is not unlimited, but with the right girl providing the right experience I think I can be generous. Thanks for any help

FishingMan
11-12-2017, 02:58 PM
I need help. I love girls with a sexy behind. K* has the best Asian bum, and I've seen her a few times, but I have always felt her a bit too clinical. I've tried my usual charm offensive, but K* and I do not seem to click. I am at the point at moving on to another girl, but I keep ending up booking her for one last try.

So what I am asking to fellow punters, is any tips to getting K* to warm up would be appreciated. Also I suppose I am trying to work out is she like this to everyone, or have lucky punters got on her good side or is it just me and I should move on.

jaccky
12-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Wanting to book for the thick girl at this shop, anyone care to pm me her name? Thanks.

jaccky
12-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Had to go and take a look for myself and I must say the post resembled the arse ... or the arse resembled the post.

The behind aside, I Had a lovely warm reception from her followed by a great massage.

Technique: 10 (back cracked)

Attitude: 10: relaxed and devoted.

Convo: 10

Hotness: 11

scrim57
13-12-2017, 12:35 AM
It’s Ruby Jacki

jaccky
13-12-2017, 08:31 AM
ah, gracias, scrim57.