PDA

View Full Version : Question Ada on WeChat

Pages : 1 [2]

warwick1
09-03-2021, 06:03 AM
I got on a bus going to Eastgardens by mistake the other day. Just after I sat down, I got a WeChat notification on my phone. It was from Ada, and when I looked up she's sitting up the back of the bus waving to me.

We both got off at Eastgardens, but she said she had an appointment with someone interested in her kittens, so after a brief greeting she headed off and fortunately I didn't hear from her again.

The last time I saw her there were kittens running everywhere, obviously the previous litter..........

8minds
09-03-2021, 08:33 AM
i was put off by her short hair. but now i think she looks better in longer hair. her smooth skin is a plus. just look at the positives.. perspective :miao:

Oldfella
09-03-2021, 02:46 PM
She’s still an enthusiastic fuck, the foods good, and she’s not a clock watcher.....
I think we’ve all had worse lol

Oldfella
10-03-2021, 02:49 PM
i was put off by her short hair. but now i think she looks better in longer hair. her smooth skin is a plus. just look at the positives.. perspective :miao:

Have you been to her 8minds ?

8minds
10-03-2021, 11:32 PM
Have you been to her 8minds ?

Yes at Chatswood, One Central Park CBD, and East Gardens. Nothing else to say that wasn't already said.

Rogeryou
30-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Fuck man that’s a mental scar for life 😂🤣

aussiegaigin
31-03-2021, 02:42 PM
You need at least one such experience if you want to call yourself a seasoned punter, rather than an opinion hunter.

Riff888
31-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Fuck man that’s a mental scar for life [emoji23][emoji1787]I hear ya [emoji26][emoji2961]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

AGS1980
03-04-2021, 09:17 AM
It's almost a rite of passage to spend an hour with Ada bless her cotton socks :shout:

Oldfella
04-04-2021, 09:31 AM
It's almost a rite of passage to spend an hour with Ada bless her cotton socks :shout:

Bless her socks, then eat her food and give her a good fuck:D She enjoys it, so do I ;)

1inchguy
05-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Her service is ok. She seems over concerned with hygiene, may be even OCD. Keeps washing her vagina with salt water . Walks away in middle of massage . Massage is avg too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not just me then.
I enjoyed her washing my cock but she used Chlorhexidine which i thought would burn but it was fine. Almost came from it.

The massage was average and like you said, she would disappear for about 30mins.

aussiegaigin
05-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Her massage used to be very good, but she has become very lazy lately.

Her disappearances usually involve going to the kitchen to cook your meal. She probably doesn't want customers disturbing her routine, so just lets you relax while you wait. I have watched her in the kitchen and she seems prepare a lot more than what I end up getting. Anyone who gets her WeChat feed would be aware of some weird concoctions she knocks up. I think she moonlights as a cook in Chinatown of an evening.

Oldfella
05-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Her WeChat posts show her cooking heaps of food, she’s either feeding and army or she’s 1 hungry lady lol
Maybe all that “massaging “ really builds an appetite!!

youngheart
05-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Wow,
I hadn't seen ADA since Chatswood, well before covid.
Was going to Eastgardens today, so booked her yesterday for this morning (strickly for a massage, nothing else).
Gotta say, she has really only gotten better.
She invited me for a swim, sauna and spa. so that took an hour.
Back to the apartment for a wash together in shower and that took another 20 minutes,
and hour on the table for a massage before she started doing a cock worship, and some BBBJ.
Now I remember she used to be reluctant to do anything bare previously, so was quiet surprised at her level of competancy with the BBBJ.
Then she started with something between a catbath and a quite passionate session. I remember from days of ole she was a fan of coconut oil/cream and used to use it a lubricant as well, well a quick tickle down there and my fingers came up smelling and tasting of pure Ada and she was literally dripping everywhere.
I originally thought she might be doing some squirting but no, it was pure pussy juice.
She progressed to a very nice cock slide, using a technique of both directions and teasing, until she maneuvered herself to slip me in and we fucked to completion.
Did she come ?
Well either she has turned into a bloody good actor, or she has managed to control her pussy eruptions as well as contractions.
She had at one time had my cock trapped, while her pussy actually milking me dry, if I didn't have my hands trapped on the table by her hands, I would have sworn she was giving the best HJ.

I will definitely be going back for more.
Oh, breakfast was good and the after shower together took at least another 30 minutes.

I gotta say her massage was awesome, and the unexpected sex was as well !!

Oldfella
06-06-2021, 01:05 PM
She certainly does enjoy herself, I’d love to try to get her to squirt

Oldfella
06-06-2021, 01:06 PM
She certainly does enjoy herself, I’d love to try to get her to squirt

warwick1
07-06-2021, 06:30 AM
I haven't seen her for a while but I remember there were times when she really got into and nothing would stop her sliding you in........

aussiegaigin
07-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Does she allow DATY? She has avoided it with me.

warwick1
07-06-2021, 07:07 PM
I was never keen with daty on her but I have done it............

wortus
08-06-2021, 07:42 PM
What was the damage $$$ for all that? Did you fuck her bare back?

TheMaestro
15-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Sounds hot! Should try her out just for the swim and sauna.

youngheart
16-06-2021, 08:53 AM
Does she allow DATY? She has avoided it with me.

I met up with her again last Sunday, and actually had some DATY, with her....

Its not that she dislikes it, she seems more afraid of some guys really not knowing how to do it.
Obviously I found the way she likes. What I thought was foam was definitiely not, it was real, I certainly found her hot spot.
She was virtually smothering me at one time, but I really think she finds it over exhausting.
We ended up just lying together and falling asleep for an hour.
By then she had recovered enough for another full round where I actually got off.
I think I was there for around 4 hours all up. At this rate I might considering renting one of her rooms and moving in .

woodcock
16-06-2021, 09:02 AM

Its not that she dislikes it, she seems more afraid of some guys really not knowing how to do it.
Obviously I found the way she likes. What I thought was foam was definitiely not, it was real, I certainly found her hot spot.
She was virtually smothering me at one time, but I really think she finds it over exhausting.
By then she had recovered enough for another full round where I actually got off.
I think I was there for around 4 hours all up. At this rate I might considering renting one of her rooms and moving in .

Wow 4 hours, what was the damage?

youngheart
16-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Wow 4 hours, what was the damage?

That's private between Ada & myself.
Let me just say, she is definitely NOT a clock watcher and has never ripped me off.

warwick1
16-06-2021, 12:31 PM

It sounds like she really likes you, I would get pestered alot she was really at the time after a partner, but Ada is a kind nice person, enjoy..........

aussiegaigin
16-06-2021, 04:57 PM
That's private between Ada & myself.
Let me just say, she is definitely NOT a clock watcher and has never ripped me off.

She charges for the service rather than for the time it takes. The service fees are generally less than an average shop, and you most likely get the bonus benefit of a free, fresh, home cooked meal.

aussiegaigin
16-06-2021, 05:00 PM
It sounds like she really likes you, I would get pestered alot she was really at the time after a partner, but Ada is a kind nice person, enjoy..........

She would probably make a good partner, but her lack of English is a deterrent in you can't speak Mandarin.

Isaidwtf
17-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Oh awesome sounds like she is back. I should go for a visit. Heard great things

aussiegaigin
17-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Don't think she ever went anywhere, but definitely worth the experience.

Rogeryou
18-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Seen her pics on wechat and I have to say you guys deserve a medal fro bravery 🤣

Fred Flintstone
28-09-2021, 05:00 PM
I can confirm that Ada is still working at Eastgarden. Quite a bizarre experience from a very eccentric lady. Her photos on WeChat were taken a long time ago. She is very short and very plump. Her gut is very off putting. She is probably in her mid to late 40s. But she clearly has a lot of fans here, so whatever floats your boat I guess.

She has a ground floor apartment at a complex in Eastgarden. Entrance is through the rear courtyard which is street facing, and not through the main foyer. She is a bit of a cat woman and has about 10 cats living there. That in itself was very off putting for me. One cat I can cope with, but 10 means you’re mentally deranged

First we had a shower together. Part 1 was okay, but no real effort applied. She spent more time on arranging hot stones on my back than massage.

She does DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. BJ was horrible. Despite nearly scrubbing the skin off my cock in the shower (squeaky clean), she kept spitting into a bucket and gargling with listerene with every suck. I told her to stop part way. She laid on the table and spread her legs. She was super clean and I ate her pussy for a while. She came very loudly a few times and was soaking wet.

Then she dommed me and asked me to fuck her. I had nothing else to do so I pumped her doggy for a while and came to the sight of her massive bazookas swinging. Then she cleaned me up. While I was in the shower, she sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide and shaved her pussy in front of me. Yep perfectly normal I guess, just like your GF would.

After the shower, she offered me a hot tea and biscuit snack.

She quoted me $100 full set since customer numbers are down but I ended up giving her $120. She’s not a clock watcher and full set means between 60-90 minutes. I was happy to leave. I won’t go back because it was too crazy for me and there’s many other FS options with slim girls around at this time. She is definitely a very friendly and customer service oriented lady and I can understand why she has such a large fan club.

Riff888
28-09-2021, 06:36 PM
I would think mid to late 50s.

Those WeChat photos got me too.

I think all her fans are 60+

Fred Flintstone
02-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Maybe she's lost weight....or it's an old pic

Haha yep I fell for that pretty face too. It’s not strictly bait and switch. It is her photo, but taken 20 years ago and when she was 40 kg lighter.

1inchguy
05-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Haha yep I fell for that pretty face too. It’s not strictly bait and switch. It is her photo, but taken 20 years ago and when she was 40 kg lighter.

She got me too. Saggy belly and breast . However when she washes you in the shower. That was quite nice.

Oldfella
06-10-2021, 12:49 PM
I still enjoy it. Treats you like a king, the hawking after a BJ is a bit over the top though.

smn5746
11-10-2021, 01:09 PM

Yup probably just "Bait'

bummer
12-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Wow,
I got to hand it to you guys...
Yes she not the youngster some think she might be, nor the eldest !!
She's fatter than her photo's imply, but she really knows her angles rather than photoshop.
Her food is good. Her massage, is good,
She might be taking less, but damn it I paid 300 upfront and insisted. She gave might good service for it as well.
clock watching ? no bloody way. I ended up there for 5 hours.
Everything but anal (on her) was available.
Yes she is a clean freak.
But when she gets into it her pussy is fantastic.
To be honest I even went bareback with this woman and thoughly enjoyed it. She got me over the line 3 times whilst I was there and it was Great.

I am going to go back, I really want to try that arse of hers one day, as a reg I just might get it !!

Oldfella
12-10-2021, 06:38 PM
Wow,
I got to hand it to you guys...
Yes she not the youngster some think she might be, nor the eldest !!
She's fatter than her photo's imply, but she really knows her angles rather than photoshop.
Her food is good. Her massage, is good,
She might be taking less, but damn it I paid 300 upfront and insisted. She gave might good service for it as well.
clock watching ? no bloody way. I ended up there for 5 hours.
Everything but anal (on her) was available.
Yes she is a clean freak.
But when she gets into it her pussy is fantastic.
To be honest I even went bareback with this woman and thoughly enjoyed it. She got me over the line 3 times whilst I was there and it was Great.

I am going to go back, I really want to try that arse of hers one day, as a reg I just might get it !!

I’m with you Bummer, she’s certainly not a clock watcher and is more interested in making sure YOU enjoy yourself just as much as she has a good time ( and she does enjoy a good dicking). Value for money (in my opinion) is great. I’m no oil painting either, and while I enjoy a young nymph as much as the next deviate :cool2:, I also enjoy a mature, real (not surgically enhanced) woman.
I’ll continue to go back because she is definitely not the run of the mill clock watching punt, that kicks you out… finished or not.

GoldfishMan
12-10-2021, 08:20 PM
FMD think I'm getting PTSD just by reading this thread... Hats off to you bros who can enjoy this... Amazing!

Fred Flintstone
13-10-2021, 08:35 AM
FMD think I'm getting PTSD just by reading this thread... Hats off to you bros who can enjoy this... Amazing!
Some people enjoy eating balut, chilled monkey brains and tripe too. Not my thing, but others are welcome to feast

Riff888
13-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Well once is enough for me thanks.

I already scrubbed my body raw and then went to my favourite private to forget about the whole experience.

Not to mention I had to block her twice on WeChat.

You're paying for sex right? Why would you see a woman you wouldn't want to be seen with holding your hand walking down the street?

When she picked me up from downstairs in Chatswood. She locked arms and pulled me to the lifts. She was wearing baggy trackpants and a long white t-shirt with no bro.

So many people were looking at me and I felt so embarrassed.

Her flatmate started cooking in the middle of it as well [emoji1787]

MrPerson126
13-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Well once is enough for me thanks.

I already scrubbed my body raw and then went to my favourite private to forget about the whole experience.

Not to mention I had to block her twice on WeChat.

You're paying for sex right? Why would you see a woman you wouldn't want to be seen with holding your hand walking down the street?

When she picked me up from downstairs in Chatswood. She locked arms and pulled me to the lifts. She was wearing baggy trackpants and a long white t-shirt with no bro.

So many people were looking at me and I felt so embarrassed.

Her flatmate started cooking in the middle of it as well [emoji1787]

Omg this sounds traumatic. I've heard mixed reviews, and ALMOST went to her once, but then chickened out. Stick to the shops bros. At least then you have an option to leave if it's not your bag.

Jamit
03-11-2021, 03:23 PM
I will vouch for Ada. She has some soul. I gained some insight into Asian women visiting her. Proud, home focused, looking for love and connection. She has smooth skin and is very sensual. Maybe too short for me. The massage is okay but she knows how to make you feel like a tall, erect king in important areas.

anonymouspunter
04-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Not intended as any kind of knock against her but it is quietly hilarious to me that there is a 15 page thread dedicated to this woman. I think it's her quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her popular because for me (maybe as I'm younger) I wouldn't go back for more. She's a lovely enough person I think and seems to have her heart in the right place but yeah...not for me.

local
05-11-2021, 08:13 AM
Not intended as any kind of knock against her but it is quietly hilarious to me that there is a 15 page thread dedicated to this woman. I think it's her quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her popular because for me (maybe as I'm younger) I wouldn't go back for more. She's a lovely enough person I think and seems to have her heart in the right place but yeah...not for me.

Considering she this thread started on 2017 when it appears she was just starting out, it makes an interesting read.

anonymouspunter
05-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Considering she this thread started on 2017 when it appears she was just starting out, it makes an interesting read.

Up next... a documentary on the life of Ada :miao:

aussiegaigin
05-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Anyone who follows her WeChat Moments would get a running insight into her life.

krnboy
08-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Anyone who follows her WeChat Moments would get a running insight into her life.

Deleted her long time ago. Have to agree, interesting posts

Macbeth_oz
08-11-2021, 05:34 PM
For me it was a dud. I saw as we were coming out of lockdown. $150 for an hour. Nothing special about her at all. She is pretty old, about mid 50s at a guess, has huge tits and saggy bits. I didn’t get any food or massage. Fuck all really. I won’t be back. For the money there are a lot more service oriented girls around.

woodcock
08-11-2021, 09:10 PM
For me it was a dud. I saw as we were coming out of lockdown. $150 for an hour. Nothing special about her at all. She is pretty old, about mid 50s at a guess, has huge tits and saggy bits. I didn’t get any food or massage. Fuck all really. I won’t be back. For the money there are a lot more service oriented girls around.

Spot on feed back. Her massage was so bad that she took out this massage stick to massage me....it was so rough....

$150 gone down the drain, would not see her again... she asked me to fuck her. I said no thank you just suck me off

hodu
10-11-2021, 12:37 AM
Saw Ada and found the spitting in the bucket was gross - to each their own...but I won't be back.

Keef
18-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Going to see Ada on the 26th Nov…

Keef
18-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Booked in for 26th Nov …..

warwick1
19-11-2021, 06:08 PM

Rots of ruck.............

Vader
19-11-2021, 06:16 PM
Rots of ruck.............

Wow, that is really planning ahead.....

aussiegaigin
19-11-2021, 07:53 PM
She is so popular, the waiting list is that long? LOL.

Or maybe you'll take that long to get up the courage? LOL

It's worth the experience though. Look forward to your review.

G$$
28-11-2021, 04:33 AM

So did you end up going to see her? How did it go?

28-11-2021, 08:52 AM
Reading through this one has been hilarious, half the guys here love her and the other half is disgusted.

local
28-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Reading through this one has been hilarious, half the guys here love her and the other half is disgusted.

LOL !! and the disgusted half probably keep going back for more :surprise:

smn5746
29-11-2021, 11:02 AM
Booked in for 26th Nov …..

Couldn't bring yourself to do a review hahaha

G$$
30-11-2021, 03:24 PM

You're right about this thread. The reviews are all over the place.
So the only way to figure it out is to take the plunge. They call us punters after all.

Anyways, I don't have WeChat but after some googling I found a phone number for her.
Upon messaging that number I was sent these photos. Can I get some of you to confirm if this is the right person.

smn5746
30-11-2021, 04:59 PM
You're right about this thread. The reviews are all over the place.
So the only way to figure it out is to take the plunge. They call us punters after all.

Anyways, I don't have WeChat but after some googling I found a phone number for her.
Upon messaging that number I was sent these photos. Can I get some of you to confirm if this is the right person.

Yup that's her :) Not sure what year ??????

Jamit
30-11-2021, 06:21 PM
She is very short. That is the main thing that is disappointing. I guess I like taller women.

aussiegaigin
30-11-2021, 07:18 PM
Yup that's her :) Not sure what year ??????

The first one is recent, but probably enahnced.

Keef
03-12-2021, 06:35 AM
Sorry for the late reply..
I didn’t make it to Ada’s..
Had to work but still keen..

floppydick
18-12-2021, 09:47 AM
Saw Ada the other day after work. She gives a good massage, I actually fell asleep before the flip.
After the flip, Before any tt I fell asleep again. I actually woke up with her bbbj and then she got up on the table and slipped me in cow girl.
Was really good, so good I didn't realise that it was bare back until I was actually blowing.
I never asked for BB, and now wonder is this her standard service?

Jamit
18-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Saw Ada the other day after work. She gives a good massage, I actually fell asleep before the flip.
After the flip, Before any tt I fell asleep again. I actually woke up with her bbbj and then she got up on the table and slipped me in cow girl.
Was really good, so good I didn't realise that it was bare back until I was actually blowing.

Hopefully you've had the snip. Risky bro'

Riff888
18-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Hopefully you've had the snip. Risky bro'No worries there, she's way past menopause.

aussiegaigin
18-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Hopefully you've had the snip. Risky bro'

More risks from BB than worrying about a fertile load.

Jamit
18-12-2021, 08:57 PM
No worries there, she's way past menopause.

Women can be fertile into their late 50s. You never know

Jamit
18-12-2021, 08:59 PM

Actually, Ada has an amazing pussy slide technique you could swear was full sex

hellozmane
23-12-2021, 10:41 PM
im dying at this thread, thanks for the laugh

Double_Adapter
30-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Women can be fertile into their late 50s. You never know

And it does happen - https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/28/asia/china-birth-older-woman-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

I can hear the pitter and patter of little floppydicks in months to come.

wortus
04-02-2022, 04:00 PM
Anyone been over to do Ada recently?

Keef
07-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Anyone been over to do Ada recently?
Looks like Ada has lost her fan base ..
Shame…I enjoyed reading the stories..

vnflame
08-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Me too so enjoyed reading the stories

aussiegaigin
08-02-2022, 05:00 PM
She needs new customers to write new stories. Be brave, despite the negative overtones.

ch4nkei
08-02-2022, 06:06 PM
Hahaha this is really funny

floppydick
05-03-2022, 09:12 AM
Wow, times must be quiet. A month now without a post in this thread.

Either Ada is doing well with her regulars and everyone is hiding and keeping everything to themselves or no one will admit they have been there ?

Kennyg912
05-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Sorry to ask, is this same Ada from 200 Stanmore?

Riff888
05-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Sorry to ask, is this same Ada from 200 Stanmore?Add 50kgs and 35 years.

Double_Adapter
05-03-2022, 04:41 PM
She needs new customers to write new stories. Be brave, despite the negative overtones.

I saw Ada earlier in the year for a therapeutic massage and she delivered in spades. Her king size massage table is quite comfortable and suitable for what she does. She used hot stones, hot towels, tiger balm, rolling pin, a spiked rubber ball, her knees, her elbows, palms and thumbs, then came her massive tits, her belly, and pussy - she literally threw everything at me before and after the flip.
During the session she’ll occasionally disappear to grab stuff, switch music, get food, grab hot towels, get the hot stones, rolling pin etc.which can be quite distracting.
On the flip she’ll do similar, and throw a hot towel over your face so you can’t see what she’s up to.
The anticipation of what might or might not happen is worth the admission fee.

She’ll join you in the shower and wash you thoroughly before and after the session. She’ll BBBJ whilst she scrubs your junk, and rim you if you position yourself accordingly.
Her bathroom manners and etiquette may not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is if you’re willing to turn a blind eye.

Ada’s culinary skills are right up there with an Iron Chef. Her dumplings are superb. She’ll offer food and a beverage and is a service oriented lady.

In some aspects her services can be compared to a restaurant. If you are expecting a 3 star Michelin experience you’ll be disappointed. If you want the all you can eat buffet experience for a budget price then Ada is the lady for you. You’ll get the works and leave feeling satisfied although later you might get that bloated/reflux feeling.

warwick1
05-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Ah Zoo , I see you've combined some legit reviews to make one for yourself, nice try but you are a fraud little man, give it up......

Double_Adapter
05-03-2022, 05:00 PM
Ah Zoo , I see you've combined some legit reviews to make one for yourself, nice try but you are a fraud little man, give it up......

Hey Rimdog/Warwick1/Arsewipe1 - You should be locked up permanently in a padded cell with no access to the internet.
I was going to suggest you see a shrink but a witch doctor might be more appropriate for you. You are like a turd that just won’t flush!

floppydick
06-03-2022, 08:48 AM
I saw Ada earlier in the year for a therapeutic massage and she delivered in spades. Her king size massage table is quite comfortable and suitable for what she does. She used hot stones, hot towels, tiger balm, rolling pin, a spiked rubber ball, her knees, her elbows, palms and thumbs, then came her massive tits, her belly, and pussy - she literally threw everything at me before and after the flip.
During the session she’ll occasionally disappear to grab stuff, switch music, get food, grab hot towels, get the hot stones, rolling pin etc.which can be quite distracting.
On the flip she’ll do similar, and throw a hot towel over your face so you can’t see what she’s up to.

She’ll join you in the shower and wash you thoroughly before and after the session. She’ll BBBJ whilst she scrubs your junk, and rim you if you position yourself accordingly.
Her bathroom manners and etiquette may not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is if you’re willing to turn a blind eye.

Ada’s culinary skills are right up there with an Iron Chef. Her dumplings are superb. She’ll offer food and a beverage and is a service oriented lady.

In some aspects her services can be compared to a restaurant. If you are expecting a 3 star Michelin experience you’ll be disappointed. If you want the all you can eat buffet experience for a budget price then Ada is the lady for you. You’ll get the works and leave feeling satisfied although later you might get that bloated/reflux feeling.

I will call out that this report is a fake.

For those who know Ada, she is "overly clean" and would never consider rimming a client.
The above report is just a collection from other reports with some inaccuracies included.

Double_Adapter
06-03-2022, 09:10 AM
You can do or think what ever like, just because you don’t receive or get similar services it doesn’t mean no one else can. Perhaps you should focus on your charm, your manscaping, your cleanliness, your physique, tip her generously and you might get a different experience.

The problem with some of you wrinkly, overweight, ugly , inept and/or stingy simps is that you think everyone else is rowing the same boat.

Rogeryou
06-03-2022, 10:17 AM
Add 50kgs and 35 years.

Hahajajaja are you owning up bro? I know a pretty old bloke that barebacks her cip and cim.

Double_Adapter
06-03-2022, 11:57 AM
What some of these simps don’t understand is that every woman no matter how stunning, voluptuous, beautiful, rich, unattainable, popular etc is getting poked by some dude for free or for an amount of money.
It is what it is and if you’re not getting it then perhaps you should look at yourself and assess were you might be falling short.
If you lack in the masculinity department and can’t get a free root, if you throw enough money at a chick she will literally do anything for you. Just read the Sugar Babies thread to understand that.
These old wrinkly codgers get really pissed off and jealous when they read that someone else is getting the extras they wish and hope for.

warwick1
06-03-2022, 12:31 PM
How could anyone be jealous of fake reviews Zoo, I have seen Ada half a dozen times and it was obvious you were BS as with everything else you post, you can't answer anyone who picks you up without a teenage rant of abuse, I kind of feel sorry for you, maybe it's you with the mental problem, I lost my wife a few years ago, I have 3 wonderful kids and 7 grandchildren and thank god none of my family has turned out like you, a nasty lying piece of crap...you do need help

Riff888
07-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Hahajajaja are you owning up bro? I know a pretty old bloke that barebacks her cip and cim.I was fooled by we WeChat photos years ago when she was in Chatswood.

Never again.

Rogeryou
07-03-2022, 08:15 PM
I was fooled by we WeChat photos years ago when she was in Chatswood.

Never again.

It’s happened to us all mate 🤣

aussiegaigin
08-03-2022, 08:08 AM
Lots of disappointment with the looks, but not much about the service?

Riff888
09-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Lots of disappointment with the looks, but not much about the service?No, I didn't enjoy the service either.

DelightCan
11-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Lots of disappointment with the looks, but not much about the service?

I visited Ada two years ago, to be fair she is not that foxy sexy type, but I did enjoy hugging a short chubby lady. The service is ok, massaged me for like half an hour and then DATY, and I don’t remember if it’s a BBBJ but I do enjoy fucking her while grabbing her big tits.

Overall, considering what I had in the past, Ada is slightly above average. Not too good, but worth the time and money. You guys should know there are so many fake ads and scams around us right now. Miss the good old days where there are much more options.

colin.oscopy
24-03-2022, 09:15 AM
i don't know why I see such negative reviews of Ada. Yes she is not a young asian but for her price and service she is above average. I even took my girl friend for a 3 way massage and for $100 we got to swim in her pool and spa. Showered together, drank some tea and fruit. We were there for over 2 hours..great value.
for those who get extras that others dream of, have a hard think why. Is it your body odour, your lack of manscaping, your attitude or the way you dress. I have had many extras for free and it's not about pot luck Some girls actually do like their customers.

The Sampler
24-03-2022, 11:41 PM
I'll add my Ada experience to the thread to keep it going lol.

When Ada was operating out of Merrylands, i used to sample her services.

Compared to other privates and even some shops she was quite value for money in my opinion.
$150 would get me 1.5 hours of massage, BBBJ and FS with multiple shots if i had the stamina and then a meal if you were inclined to stay.

I quite like how she cleans you up beforehand too.

One time i paid for a 2 hour session which after the initial clean up, we started with FS, then 30 minutes of massage with hot stones, then i got a NHJ then another 30 or so minutes of massage which we did FS again after. I actually dont know how long we there for but i was with her for well over 2 hours because it was dark by the time i left, and thats one of the good things about her is shes not a clock watcher.

It is hard to communicate with her if you're not fluent in Chinese, and she does have her quirks using the translator device and the gagging into the bucket but it doesnt concern me. And yeah sometimes just getting a booking with her seemed difficult because of the communication barrier and also her travelling between Merrylands and East Gardens.
Shes not much of a looker compared to whats around but i'm more of the milf inclined so it doesnt bother me.

Shes now only operates out of East Gardens which isn't worth the travel for me and im rarely out that way.

Flasher
30-03-2022, 04:29 PM
I had a funny experience early last year during lock down was desperate for a massage I didn't expect much after reading the review here just want a good massage & maybe a hand job.
when I got to her place enter from back courtyard saw her through the glass door I almost walk out but what the hack I decided to walk in after all I really need a good massage, as soon as I enter she drop off her rope didn't know until I turn around I was like WTF now no way I can change you mind Lol.
Anyway the place is nice & clean I didn't enjoy the massage though not enough pressure as I only like deep tissue massage at pressure point I know many brother know what I mean, who know maybe she is tired some bro might have a better experience or enjoy soft massage.

thesoydancer
03-04-2022, 04:34 PM
added her on wechat. Lovely person, but she definitely plays the angles. Starts hammering you if you don't bite FYI.

Abcd1325
08-04-2022, 09:59 PM
Does she still live in chatswood?

aussiegaigin
09-04-2022, 09:44 PM
No, as mentioned numerous times, she has been at Eastgardens for over 2 years. She also has an apartment near Merrylands.

fi1teredglue
10-04-2022, 07:57 PM
Added her wechat,waiting for reply

aussiegaigin
15-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Ada is now advertising her room as available for "day rental welcome".

If you don't want to fuck her, you can BYO. (Maybe she'll watch?)

Keef
15-04-2022, 03:01 PM
I seen that “ day rental” I thought she was on holidays so I messaged her and asked,
She said no that she is at home and quoted me $150 for an hour … “sexy massage, entire set and have sex”
Might have to go play golf on Monday…. See if I can get a hole in one !!

aussiegaigin
15-04-2022, 07:36 PM
Or see if you can get one in two holes?

Keef
20-06-2022, 09:40 PM
I’ve booked with Ada this Thursday (23rd) … wish me luck lol…
I’m 63 and I’m quite happy to see an older lady and she has some good reviews here…

The Sampler
22-06-2022, 10:47 AM
I’ve booked with Ada this Thursday (23rd) … wish me luck lol…
I’m 63 and I’m quite happy to see an older lady and she has some good reviews here…

Remember to report back! Im much younger and enjoyed her services, so i hope you do too!

She working out of East Gardens still?

Keef
22-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Remember to report back! Im much younger and enjoyed her services, so i hope you do too!

She working out of East Gardens still?

Yep still Eastgardens… had to cancel once before but looking forward to tomorrow..and yes I’ll give a “gentlemanly” report

funseeker78
22-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Yep still Eastgardens… had to cancel once before but looking forward to tomorrow..and yes I’ll give a “gentlemanly” report

I saw Ada about three months ago. Overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suka02
22-06-2022, 10:53 PM
she used to massage by hand and it was amazing. These days she uses the handle which hurts my body to the bone. next time maybe i should skip the massage part. Other than that she is nice lady that likes to clean rigorously and she doesn’t watch the time. her service is great. I always booked short time at east garden. she is not a clock watcher.
Anyone else had booked her like 1hr or more? what’s the rate? what experience did you guys get?

funseeker78
22-06-2022, 11:13 PM

Saw Ada about three months back. Overall, satisfactory but different. She said she will cook fish and veggies for me so I took a bottle of wine. Food was awesome, limited English. Service was fine, nothing special. She is unrushed and clearly service oriented.

Some of her behaviours are rather interesting like take a wee wee while I was showering and spitting in a mug while blowie.
Have fun but go open minded and take it as it comes.

funseeker78
23-06-2022, 08:01 AM
she used to massage by hand and it was amazing. These days she uses the handle which hurts my body to the bone. next time maybe i should skip the massage part. Other than that she is nice lady that likes to clean rigorously and she doesn’t watch the time. her service is great. I always booked short time at east garden. she is not a clock watcher.
Anyone else had booked her like 1hr or more? what’s the rate? what experience did you guys get?

Here you for rates I paid. I chose two hours for dine and dive into action

Meng
23-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Jesus 2 hours for 200 dollars... You know she isn't gonna be a looker.

Keef
23-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Met Ada this morning and I had a good time.
Massage was fine I enjoyed it and felt good after all the extras made me feel pretty good too !
Ada was lovely ..
After reading all the comments here about her she has either lost a lot of weight or you blokes are just way to picky and if your paying you have to right to be…
I’m saying this as a 63 year old man that has never been to a ML or WL before but I had a good time and yes I would go back…

PS… was offer dumplings but didn’t have time the session went for two hours …

I’m off home for a nap now (poor ole fella is worn out )

The Sampler
23-06-2022, 11:28 PM
Massage was fine I enjoyed it and felt good after all the extras made me feel pretty good too !
Ada was lovely ..
After reading all the comments here about her she has either lost a lot of weight or you blokes are just way to picky and if your paying you have to right to be…
I’m saying this as a 63 year old man that has never been to a ML or WL before but I had a good time and yes I would go back…

good on ya Keef! thanks for the report back.

suka02
24-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Here you for rates I paid. I chose two hours for dine and dive into action

Funseeker, what experience did you get for the 2hrs?
anything special beside the food? lol I always went for 1hr, half hour massage, one time she took me to the spa/sauna. it was nice but i was worried i might bump to someone i know in that apartment lol
After massage she does front body slide, bit of bj, she then keep spiting cup, told me to rinse etc then dive into standard part 3. after body slide.

Anyone else had similar experience with 2hr? did you get 2 shot? was there extra service included?

funseeker78
24-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Funseeker, what experience did you get for the 2hrs?
anything special beside the food? lol I always went for 1hr, half hour massage, one time she took me to the spa/sauna. it was nice but i was worried i might bump to someone i know in that apartment lol
After massage she does front body slide, bit of bj, she then keep spiting cup, told me to rinse etc then dive into standard part 3. after body slide.

Anyone else had similar experience with 2hr? did you get 2 shot? was there extra service included?

Hi Suka

Two hours was not worth it. I got to privilege to watch her cook, drink green tea, wine and dine. She offered sauna, but I declined for same concerns that you had.

Action included ‘Deep clean’ of my shaft - she was scrubbing it and giving me kinky smile for some weird reason while I was cringing in pain, listerine gargle which was needed after garlic and fish, strong massage, front B2B slides with her big knockers, whipped my ass with feathers and prostate play. Then I went DATY and she reached climax, not fake ones, she was lifting, sweating and shaking. Part 3 was standard and then finished off with mild massage. No two shots though

suka02
24-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Hi Suka

Two hours was not worth it. I got to privilege to watch her cook, drink green tea, wine and dine. She offered sauna, but I declined for same concerns that you had.

Action included ‘Deep clean’ of my shaft - she was scrubbing it and giving me kinky smile for some weird reason while I was cringing in pain, listerine gargle which was needed after garlic and fish, strong massage, front B2B slides with her big knockers, whipped my ass with feathers and prostate play. Then I went DATY and she reached climax, not fake ones, she was lifting, sweating and shaking. Part 3 was standard and then finished off with mild massage. No two shots though

thanks for the feedback funseeker. you saved me! so it’s not worth it doing the 2hrs. just same service with itinerary lol Overall it was fun and great service. I do like her cleanliness detail to our lil bro, body and mouth to avoid any germs. the part 3 when she sweat she knows she gets turned on. If only if she have lost bit of kg she would be attractive.

zacsuck
10-07-2022, 11:03 AM
I am actually considering visiting Ada.
I have joined her on Wechat and get the feeling that whilst this lady might suit all, she will suit some. So I am thinking.
Reading this thread and using wechat she seems to have a variable rate as to what you might be able to afford which in itself intrigues me.

Has anyone here actually booked a long session (3 to 4 or even more hours) with her (with or without meals) and what sort of funds ?
I also very much am reading that the level of service people are experiencing is directly related to the funds expended.

I wonder what some of her regulars think ?

aussiegaigin
10-07-2022, 01:44 PM
Hi Suka

I book for an hour, and usually get exactly the same treatment. She is not a "clock watcher" by any means.

LookingForTheOne
11-07-2022, 07:11 AM
Like most females, if you spend time with them and treat them with respect you can unlock many many different perks. All experiences are different and with Ada there is no exception. The first time i met Ada she traveled to my place on the Central Coast on a Sunday. I did not ask her, she wanted to. The price was no different. It was $100, which was the same as seeing her at Chatswood at the time. She asked if i wanted to fuck for a cost and i declined. She decided she wanted to get off and did it any way without asking me. Other times i have seen her , its been a rush job as she has a booking. One time she asked me stay the night and others i have been rushed out the door. She has taken me to the complex pool, sauna, gym and park. I have never requested anything from her. I turn up with my crispy $100 note and enjoy the lucky dip as to the experience i get. You definitely get more time, extras and effort if the job has been quite for her. I am sure it is the same with a lot of her regulars but if something is a good deal you dont shout it too the world just in case it disappears faster than toilet paper during a Covid lockdown.

suka02
11-07-2022, 09:31 PM
i guess staying the 1 hr is actually enough, so you can spend on food afterwards lol
Ada is very accommodating, usually she charge 100hr now 150hr & 200 2hrs. You guys feel any difference in service? last time i saw her her for like 5 months ago at eastgarden.
Lookingfortheone, you very lucky maybe she like you emotionally? lol

any latest info if she was loss weight etc (no offence), or better service than before? is she still using electronic massager?

Mike_23
12-07-2022, 07:43 AM
Mate I had her a couple years ago in east gardens.

Her looks are a 2/10. Would rate 1, but she us a go getter so have to ratchet up another vote for her.

Service was average. Massage was boring. She does give u extras but when you look at her face, there is no value.

She did text me saying she would fuck me for free next time. Didn't even go back

I do love the private access etc and no shop front. I rate this highly so overall I give her a solid 5/10

muni7ad
25-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Ada was lovely ..

Good work mate. This seems like a good and fair review. I reckon she is one for the bucket list at the very least. She is on mine but just adding to the complaining that Eastgardens is far out of the way personally. Merrylands would be much better. Alas!

aussiegaigin
25-07-2022, 08:01 PM
Good work mate. This seems like a good and fair review. I reckon she is one for the bucket list at the very least. She is on mine but just adding to the complaining that Eastgardens is far out of the way personally. Merrylands would be much better. Alas!
She used to work out of both locations; she'd go there if you requested. Have you asked her recently?

muni7ad
26-07-2022, 01:16 AM
She used to work out of both locations; she'd go there if you requested. Have you asked her recently?

Looks like I had asked back in May. Got the impression that she didn't anymore but will have to try her again. Will update.

The Sampler
26-07-2022, 08:36 AM
I only ever saw her at Merrylands, and then that stopped when said she doesnt work from there anymore.

sid2121
26-07-2022, 07:50 PM
How do you find workers on WeChat?

aussiegaigin
26-07-2022, 10:51 PM
I only ever saw her at Merrylands, and then that stopped when said she doesnt work from there anymore.

She was looking for tenants a few months back, maybe she got someone in there now.

Eastgardens isn't too bad, 3 hr free parking at Westfield next door.

legs11
27-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Mate I had her a couple years ago in east gardens.

Her looks are a 2/10. Would rate 1, but she us a go getter so have to ratchet up another vote for her.

Service was average. Massage was boring. She does give u extras but when you look at her face, there is no value.

She did text me saying she would fuck me for free next time. Didn't even go back

I do love the private access etc and no shop front. I rate this highly so overall I give her a solid 5/10

Seems like you only got 2/3 of the Ada experience, she is quite the chef and sitting down to a nice meal post coitus probably ads 1 point to rating.

cumquat
29-07-2022, 07:40 PM

Mostly random

Never had much luck trying to search - massage etc

Use people nearby function .

aussiegaigin
29-07-2022, 10:05 PM

Seems to be difficult, I believe they get taken down if they advertise services. If your profile is visible "nearby", they will often contact you.

Which leads me to the question, how do you make yourself "visible nearby"? I turned off all the privacy options I could find, but lately I don't come up on other users' accounts.

Bucko57
02-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Just stumbled across this thread and must admit it's very enlightening !! Ada befriended me on Wechat 4/5 years ago and I visited initially twice at Chatswood and once at Merrylands 3 years ago when she'd just moved in. I haven't been since as I no longer live in Sydney and of course all the Covid stuff. So many similarities with other posters but here's a brief summary of my experiences. First trip to Chatswood and the meeting outside Woolworths....yes she was shorter than I anticipated but no dramas there.....well set up with her massage table etc but the sharing of the unit was a bit of a concern. This was the first time I hade booked anything outside of a standard RnT shop so not sure exactly what to expect. Anyway, after showering across the corridor she gave an excellent massage, nude throughout with a decent B2B finishing off with a HJ. Didn't appear that anything else was on offer (new client?) but the grape feeding during massage and food afterwards was a nice touch.

Second visit to Chatswood was along similar lines BUT she gave the worst prostate massage I've had to date and the BBBJ was punctuated by frequent gargling with Listerine. Must admit that I considered never visiting again but she kept me informed on WeChat of her movements and when she moved to Merrylands I relented and paid her another visit. Much more relaxing this time and the BBBJ had improved but post massage I had to listen to her retching in the toilet/bucket as she cleared out my load. Her leaving the massage at a couple of points to prepare food was a bit disconcerting too. At my age I don't like any momentum interrupted but to her credit she soon got me back on track on return. Another quirky thing was after my initial shower she handed me a toothbrush and toothpaste to clean my teeth !!

So I haven't seen her for 3 years but I do get up to Sydney every now and again and would like to visit again soon. She knows this and in the past has even offered to have me stay overnight with multiple sessions all for $300 !! Anyway, I'm trying to arrange something next month so it will be interesting to see what additional services she'll provide on my return. Seems as though she likes me so I could get my money's worth !! Anyway, much like the other posters comments, she's not super attractive, her English is still poor but she's no clock watcher and does a decent massage and makes you feel very welcome. Initially I thought she was in her 30s but I'm hopeless at guessing the age of some of these Asian ladies !!

Mike_23
05-08-2022, 07:52 AM
She is in her 50's bro.

wortus
21-09-2022, 08:04 PM
Has anyone paid Ada a visit recently? I’m curious to giver her a go. Some have said her massage is great others not so great.

aussiegaigin
22-09-2022, 11:38 AM
If you are a new customer, you might get a better service than a repeat. But it is the overall experience of the visit that is worth the low prices she charges.

b_brownn
25-09-2022, 04:20 PM
I met Ada once she was at the Meriton apartments in east gardens. I was pretty drunk and had a punt that day already was just being greedy. She was nice enough but didn’t get the job done. It was probably my fault though

melo15
30-09-2022, 05:56 AM
Is this the same Ada that works at Kensington massage?

aussiegaigin
30-09-2022, 07:09 AM
No, different girl. But both are on the "large" size.

melo15
30-09-2022, 07:57 AM
I’ll definitely have to try her then

Huzup
02-10-2022, 07:11 AM
After seeing this , it stopped me from thinking of going

Huzup
02-10-2022, 07:13 AM
I have been looking through her WeChat Album and is this screen cap from a video more what she looks like? 72441

Sorry this photo

Elbandit0
02-10-2022, 07:46 PM
So I have taken the plunge and booked Ada last week. Everyones statement stayed thru. Unfortunately I may have visited her at the wrong time or maybe she was too tired.

As i visited her later in the afternoon. But it was definitely a unique experience. specially the one with the bucket which I wouldn't find anywhere.

But as per my visit I was greeted warmly with a smile and was instructed to undress for my shower and after a mouthwash.

The massage was definitely interesting as she had used multiple devices. some of them would piece some blunt and some have like teeth and one vibrates etc etc and all these are used in accordance to thier oil and ointment there was soo much oil my face was covered

and when the part 2 happened I didn't really experience anything too special the i assumed at least 30 minutes was composed with body slide, bbbj and her going on top.

at the end of my booking which I finished 10 minutes earlier from my 2 hrs booking so I thought I'm not really sure if I will visit her again. but then again it was probably one of those days. so i assumed she probably had a long day.

All in all just like almost everyone else said, she is a nice and warm lady and maybe just not everyones cup of tea.

Huzup
03-10-2022, 06:47 AM
Did she look like the photo mentioned above?

Elbandit0
03-10-2022, 08:29 PM
sorry the photo is a bit blurred, but it kinda looks like her, only her hair is longer and maybe gained a bit of weight.

aussiegaigin
03-10-2022, 09:18 PM
This is her WeChat profile picture

aussiegaigin
03-10-2022, 09:22 PM
This is another recent pic of her

wortus
03-10-2022, 09:34 PM
Did you get a good feed afterwards or a swim and a sauna? How would you rate the massage you got for actual therapeutic benefit?

Mike_23
04-10-2022, 09:04 AM
recent pic? feels like 30 years ago!

Elbandit0
04-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Did you get a good feed afterwards or a swim and a sauna? How would you rate the massage you got for actual therapeutic benefit?

Unfortunately there was no foods after and no sauna too (I think this was out of order as she recently posted on wechat that it is available again) and no pool either. the massage wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either. I'd say 6.5/10.

and to be honest I'm not too excited to go back and but if i did i probably go for 1hr and a little early.

Joe1956
22-01-2023, 08:09 PM
No updates? She’s retired?

Smoh
22-01-2023, 09:43 PM
No updates? She’s retired?

She's not retired. She contacted me on wechat on Thursday asking if I wanted a massage. I politely declined.

aussiegaigin
23-01-2023, 12:16 PM
More likely her customers have "retired" (from her).

warwick1
12-04-2023, 08:50 AM

The only review by Double Adapter/Zoozilla/ and numerous others, if anyone has seen Ada would pick this out as a total fraud, it's a mixture of what he's read from other posts, but he's missed a few key points......

aussiegaigin
12-04-2023, 09:01 AM
It's much the experiences I've had with her. Every visit has been different, so it's a good summary of what you might get.

gpav
16-04-2023, 09:58 PM
WeChat is great, a lot of places using it with rosters and photos being updated daily. Fairly quick reply!

11Bravo
17-04-2023, 09:15 PM
WeChat is great, a lot of places using it with rosters and photos being updated daily. Fairly quick reply!Agree, not only for shops but for individual providers. IMHO, it's a win-win. For her, she has a client roster that, if she changes shops, she can take with her, adding to her value.

For me, I can contact her again, directly. I never try and bypass the shop, but it can eliminate confusion over days/hours worked, etc. Some will make the booking with the shop for me, others will ask me to make the shop booking. But it's a way for her to let you know if there are any limitations as to her service on any given day, say if the red river is flowing. Then I can make an informed decision of whether to book or pass. For my regulars, it's a way to keep in touch: I let them know a few days in advance that I will be booking them, and if I have to skip a regular booking, to let her know that I won't be seeing her that week. Smart providers know that repeat business is money in the bank and keeping in touch fosters that. IMHO
]

aussiegaigin
17-04-2023, 10:15 PM
Ada is not in a shop, she is a private and works from her home. You can request a booking with her on WeChat <<Ada666-777>>

Nerius13
20-04-2023, 06:02 PM
After reading all these posts I decided that from what I had read Ada would be the sort of person I wanted to see. Recovering from prostrate treatment and with reduced sexual function you still get horny but can be self-conscious. Now as to her looks and weight, I am 60 these young looking girls are far to close to my daughters age and that's very off-putting. So a more mature lady suits me. I think Ada is lovely, a warm gentle face and a nature to go with it. Her weight she was slimmer then I expected. As for the session great massage, great BBBJ and the sex was good. I am not the type for graphic details. Would I see her again...yes without doubt. She endeared herself to me by being worried about my health and weight. She had suggestions for weight loss, healthy eating and my general condition. This was after the session, adjusting my collar and clothes, showed me the kittens her cat has recently had. I like her, so if you are just after a punt I would look elsewhere but if you want something less mechanical Ada is just the ticket.

Theon64
02-05-2023, 03:20 PM
I can attest to this as I’ve been seeing Ada for a long time now. She’s gotta be the friendliest private ML I’ve met and now friends with. I’m in my fifties and been punting all over the world. Sydney’s getting inundated with Chinese girls what’s up with that?

Filop
10-05-2023, 01:39 AM
what color is her nipple?

Theon64
02-06-2023, 05:08 PM
Light brown, nearly pinkish and her boobs are Big! Her skin is smoother than a babies bum, unblemished! In Eastgardens is where I see her. She’s a great lady and have an awesome together.

cman01
31-08-2023, 09:56 PM
I just downloaded WeChat and the username Ada-666777 doesn't work. Did she retire or get a new account?

anth2426
31-08-2023, 10:50 PM
I just downloaded WeChat and the username Ada-666777 doesn't work. Did she retire or get a new account?

You’ve got it slightly wrong. Try Ada666-777.
It worked for me.

aussiegaigin
31-08-2023, 10:55 PM
It's Ada666-777.
She still posts regularly.

Jamit
31-08-2023, 10:56 PM

Retired I believe

aussiegaigin
01-09-2023, 06:26 PM
Retired I believe

Just contact her and ask.

anth2426
01-09-2023, 06:50 PM
Retired I believe

No not retired. She messaged me last week offering massage and full service. I haven’t taken her up on it.

geroumz
01-09-2023, 10:02 PM
Shes away with the fam. Had some problems i think

aussiegaigin
01-09-2023, 10:51 PM
I got a message from her tonight. She doesn't have the room available at the moment.

estoe
25-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Was back in Sydney for the weekend, so visited her Sun arvo. Been seeing her since Chatswood days, but after this visit will see not bother again. Now has 4 students staying there already and is looking for another one to take on a curtained off area in the lounge room. The front room where she was doing the service is no more, she is now doing the service totally in the bathroom which is crammed with everything, that includes a jug to make green tea with. The double massage table is gone, replaced by a single bed size at my shoulder height, 6'2" and I had to climb on the chair she uses to get up and down. The untimed passionate service has stopped, no kissing, no touching/licking pussy etc, those tits are still available, though getting really saggy. Think this reduction in her service is because she has to stay focused for the constant climbing up and down on the chair and slippery bathroom tile floor and then searching among everything for the next thing she needs for the massage. Mentioned she's going back to China in a few months, so with her customer base falling, she's after as much money as possible, $300+ a week per student is a nice little earner.

Oldfella
28-09-2023, 12:24 AM
She used to be great value for money, never really watched the clock, and really enjoyed the cock hahaha. But the last few times I think she’s just gotten a little lazy. Keeps disappearing and seems to be gone for a while….any movement you had downstairs is soon gone. Don’t think I’ll be back to see her, unless she can sweet talk one of the students into earning some more money. How the hell is she doing it all out of the bathroom….WOW.

Darth
07-10-2023, 02:28 AM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116335-any-info-(Merrylands)&p=2713421

after reading through this thread it sounds familiar but I wanted to double check

bummer
07-10-2023, 05:11 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?116335-any-info-(Merrylands)&p=2713421

after reading through this thread it sounds familiar but I wanted to double check

Way off the mark.

Ada is @ Eastgardens, not out west.

l337dude
08-10-2023, 10:28 AM
I believe Ada used to work in Chatswood before the move to Eastgarden.

aussiegaigin
08-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Yes, she had an apartment next to the station. Mentioned in the earlier threads of this post.

THe first time I went there she came down to the foyer in little more than a large towel.

Riff888
10-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Yes, she had an apartment next to the station. Mentioned in the earlier threads of this post.

THe first time I went there she came down to the foyer in little more than a large towel.I had the same experience with her on my one and only visit at Chatswood next to Woollies at the Interchange.

She basically had on a large white t-shirt, very transparent, no bro, big saggy boobs.

She grabbed my arm in a lock hold and escorted me to the lifts.

Everyone was looking, it was so embarrassing.

Never seen her since and had to block her on WeChat.

aussiegaigin
10-10-2023, 06:48 PM
Way off the mark.

Ada is @ Eastgardens, not out west.

She was working from an apartment in Merrylands for a while.

pbenno
20-10-2023, 05:28 AM
Fuck me! 😂 sounds horrendous

aussiegaigin
29-10-2023, 02:36 PM
Riding on the tram into the city this morning, thought I'd check out WeChat. One of Ada's regular "moments" with selfies showed up.

Got off tram at Town Hall and was walking up Bathurst St when a pair of female hands grabbed me from behind, "hello darling. how are you?". Stopped and turned around, guess who it was? Had a quick chat, and she went on her way. "I'll call you later".

cman01
29-10-2023, 04:26 PM
I added her on WeChat a while ago but don’t see her moments. Didn’t know if she was still active.

aussiegaigin
29-10-2023, 05:41 PM
You might see them if you have "people nearby" turned on and you are within 20 km of her.

bummer
01-11-2023, 10:09 AM
You might see them if you have "people nearby" turned on and you are within 20 km of her.

Was in a cbd cafe the other day and i did this and she was at the top within 200m, looked outside and she was walking past.

Brought back a memory of once seeing her in a city hotel, when she was in the jewellery business (that was a great free night of unadulterated sex & booze)

suka03
29-12-2023, 11:45 AM
I’ve seen Ada like 3x last visit was more than 6 months ago went downhill. Any recent update on her service now guys?

mikelane
20-01-2024, 12:55 PM
Just so everyone knows, she is leaving for china for good on 26th. NEVER to return.

The Sampler
21-01-2024, 10:42 PM
ive been comtemplating a punt with her one last time, but her current setup doesn't look worth it anymore.

Theon64
21-01-2024, 11:47 PM
I’ve known Ada for quite some time now lads and I must say that the relationship I developed with her was lovely. When I used to arrive at her place she always offered me a drink and something to eat if she had anything and I made myself comfortable in that tiny space she’s got. I often took her a bottle of red as well as I know else enjoys a nice drop of red. I’ve had swims and saunas at her Eastgardens apartment and kinda had that GFE for an hour or two everytime I saw her. Always booked her for a minimum hour and gave her $150 plus a tip now and then, to which she was really happy and wrapped with. Her massages was excellent followed by some of her expensive face creams and oils which she applied on me for free at the end of the massage. Lol!! The sex was ok, always jumped on top and rode me until she shook while orgasming then drop her head on my chest until she caught her breath back. However nothing too dramatic or mind blowing, but it was always passionate. Her flawless white skin so soft and smooth which I love, and a nice set of puppies for a little Spanish is a bonus. After making her cum a couple of times I’ve even gone in for some gentle anal which she seemed to enjoy and took it well. It’s sad to see her leave and wish her all the best. She did message me and confirmed that she’ll be leaving on the 26th.

Bucko57
01-02-2024, 10:43 PM
She tells me she's only on vacation and will be back.

tezar1962
09-02-2024, 08:49 PM
I’ve known Ada for quite some time now lads and I must say that the relationship I developed with her was lovely. When I used to arrive at her place she always offered me a drink and something to eat if she had anything and I made myself comfortable in that tiny space she’s got. I often took her a bottle of red as well as I know else enjoys a nice drop of red. I’ve had swims and saunas at her Eastgardens apartment and kinda had that GFE for an hour or two everytime I saw her. Always booked her for a minimum hour and gave her $150 plus a tip now and then, to which she was really happy and wrapped with. Her massages was excellent followed by some of her expensive face creams and oils which she applied on me for free at the end of the massage. Lol!! The sex was ok, always jumped on top and rode me until she shook while orgasming then drop her head on my chest until she caught her breath back. However nothing too dramatic or mind blowing, but it was always passionate. Her flawless white skin so soft and smooth which I love, and a nice set of puppies for a little Spanish is a bonus. After making her cum a couple of times I’ve even gone in for some gentle anal which she seemed to enjoy and took it well. It’s sad to see her leave and wish her all the best. She did message me and confirmed that she’ll be leaving on the 26th.

i'm new to this forum, i have engaged Ada on many occasions over the last 6 years. i agree with everything you said! she may not be the most beautiful woman plying this trade but she is an excellent masseuse she would sing beautifully in chinese whilst working my muscles laying hot stones on my back and applying hot towels. out of respect i wont discuss anything further. i highly recommend this lady to all men seeking an experience they will not easily forget.

Theon64
13-02-2024, 06:59 PM
Yes I forgot to mention her singing. Such a sweet voice, she sung in Chinese and I found myself humming to her tunes as well! lol!

kruz
04-04-2024, 02:10 PM
Has anyone seen this lady recently? Last I read she had permanently left Australia?

mikelane
04-04-2024, 04:28 PM
I was talking to her last week, she is still in china and will be back in a few months. So she told me

kruz
04-04-2024, 07:25 PM
I was talking to her last week, she is still in china and will be back in a few months. So she told me

Thanks for the update much appreciated.

Croydon massage
06-05-2024, 06:40 PM
It appears she is back. Is showing up on People Nearby on WeChat.

JuneC
08-05-2024, 12:41 PM
It appears she is back. Is showing up on People Nearby on WeChat.
what does she look like and what is her contact details. What is special about Ada pls

aussiegaigin
12-05-2024, 08:11 PM
what does she look like and what is her contact details. What is special about Ada pls

Read back through this thread. All details are here.

Mike_23
13-05-2024, 11:20 AM
looks no good mate

JuneC
14-05-2024, 07:28 AM
how do i get in touch with ada

aussiegaigin
14-05-2024, 09:42 AM
how do i get in touch with ada

On WeChat. Read back through this thread. All details are here.