PDA

View Full Version : Question Ada on WeChat

Pages : [1] 2

aussiegaigin
27-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Got a contact on WeChat from Ada (Ada666-777) recently offering outcall b2b massage for $100/hr. Although she claimed to be 100% independent, when I told her she couldn't come to my place, she suggested we could go to a parlour near Central station for $120/hr.

Anyone had any dealings with her?

justinfox
27-11-2017, 08:40 PM
she might be working at that princess baby massage place opposite central

aussiegaigin
27-11-2017, 09:11 PM
That was my thought too, but seems she just might have some deal to use a vacant room rather than actually work there. And "near central" could be anywhere around Chinatown

Today she told me that "the owner is moving in the next few days" and she wouldn't be able to go there.

I'm getting good service from my current providers, so I am in no hurry to go experimenting with freelancers.

nixon604
08-12-2017, 09:05 AM
She is a strange one wanted to see photos of me and was really hard to get info from!
Waste of time

Sydreader2017
13-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Added her wechat,waiting for reply

velvetshadows
23-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Is WeChat reliable, I’ve never tried

IBMPC
13-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Did she show you her photo? Otherwise, it's too scaring...

DanielSydney2017
13-01-2018, 06:13 PM

I think I know the lady, definitely not recommended.

8minds
06-02-2018, 05:32 PM
are you able to elaborate further why not reccomended?

Mr Bastard
06-02-2018, 06:41 PM
When I have been in the city I have found it difficult to difer WL ads from others, I just took pot luck and message a few normal looking ads saying Hi, what r u up to tonight, only had the one reply, stating prices etc, never hooked up. Is there something I am missing?

aussiegaigin
25-02-2018, 09:43 AM
On her WeChat page she mentioned recently about moving to an apartment (shared) in Chatswood.

Seems she is working in shop there as well. Said if I wanted to see her, she would meet me at Macca's near the station, and take me to the shop.

Mr Bastard
26-02-2018, 07:43 PM
sounds like hard work, and a tad suspicious

LookingForTheOne
26-02-2018, 08:44 PM
She lives in apartments above Macca's near the station. She has converted a section of the apartment into a closed off massage area which is setup better then most shops I have seen.

aussiegaigin
26-02-2018, 09:42 PM
She lives in apartments above Macca's near the station. She has converted a section of the apartment into a closed off massage area which is setup better then most shops I have seen.

So is she worth the trip over there?

aussiegaigin
26-02-2018, 10:16 PM

She has a few selfies in her WeChat album. Nothing "sexed up" though. Claims to be "qualified" but offered to match services I would expect elsewhere.

aussiegaigin
02-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Added her wechat,waiting for reply

Did you ever get a reply?

She really seems desperate to get my business

aussiegaigin
04-03-2018, 09:10 AM

No more, or less, reliable than any other freelancer advertising form. The risks are the same.

LookingForTheOne
04-03-2018, 08:49 PM
The first time I met Ada was at the start of this Thread. I look for private massages rather then shops so I added her to wechat.
I was offered B2B for $100 with part 1 and 2 which was the same that was posted here.
She is Chinese maybe in her 30s and speaks some english but I had to use google translate for some words.
Ada had a normal job and only massaged on the side for a little extra money and could only do out calls. I live on the Central Coast so I said this was not really an option but we kept chatting.
One Sunday I was in the mood for massage and she said she will come to my house.. I didn't really believe her as i thought it maybe a lost in translation thing not knowing where I live, but I said ok.
I told her where I live and she said she will shower as she had just been to the gym and then catch a train.
After a little over an hour I get a message saying she is almost there and can i meet her at the Station. She sends me a picture of what she was wearing so I could recognize her.
I was nervous, anxious and kinda worried as I was inviting a random to my house.. In a shop you can just walk out but this was much different.
We met and she gives me a kiss and a hug before small talking back to my house in limited english.
When we arrive I show her where she can setup. I was still nervous so I gave her the $100 to get it out of the way and she said that she gives extras. I told her I dont really want them as I only had $120 in my wallet not really expecting the offer. I didn't ask what they were either.
She lays me on the bed and takes off her clothes and her breasts are huge.
Once she started the massage, I started to relax and it was one of the best massages I have ever had. I dont know what it was but i was lost in the moment.
She gave me a body slide after the massage and then asked me to turn over.
She started off by doing Spanish and then she started a front body slide.
I was just laying back enjoying the experience and then realized she decided to give me bbbj
The session lasted well over the hour and after it was finished we showered together before cleaning up and then i drove her back to the station to go home.
I ended up just giving her the extra $20 just for the travel costs.
For me it was a really good experience.
I have since met her at her Chatswood apartment a few times

aussiegaigin
05-03-2018, 03:04 PM
As for extras, she quoted (via WeChat translate) me $100 for "massage and prostrate management", $150 with oral sex, and $200 "full set".

aussiegaigin
09-03-2018, 11:03 PM
I decided to go see Ada a couple of days ago, out of curiosity. After all the negative reports about WeChat/Cracker/Backpage scams I tend to avoid privates.

Anyway, she met me outside the station and took me up to her apartment. She was shorter than I imagined, and a bit on the plump side. Not much English, but a nice happy personality.

She has a small apartment she shares with a couple of students, but part of the lounge room is partitioned off with a wall and curtains. The work room has a very solid purpose built massage table, a bench and some open shelving around the edges. She helped me get undressed, then offered me a towel and led me to the bathroom for a shower.

Back in the room, and she has stripped off, but not really a body to get excited about. You'd have to be into MILFs to accept it, fortunately it didn't bother me.

On the table, she started the massage. She has a collection of oils and lotions on the shelves which she put to good use. Some cold, some warm, and some hot. On the bench there is a towel warming cabinet, and she she took towels out of it a few times during the session. Her massage skills are quite good, and she worked her way down from my neck to my feet, both sides. I was pretty relaxed through the whole session, I think she put some of those hot stones on my back at one stage, too.

Part 2 was quite good, too. Started with a slow sensual HJ, then a bit of BBBJ, and back to HJ to finish me off. One of the flatmates came into the aprtment during the session which might have quietened her down a bit, and I found off-putting even though we didn't have any direct contact.

The session lasted around 90 minutes, no "count down to 60 and out the door" like a shop, and after I dressed she made a coffee and gave me a bowl of dumplings to eat. Very GFE like. All this for $150.

I'd definitely go back and see her again. If you don't mind the packaging, the product is extremely good value.

harrycd
10-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Lol love the dumplings, I live in the area but she's not my type :/
I'm also confused how to find freelancers on WeChat

aussiegaigin
10-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Guess you just have to read into their comments to work out what is on offer. Not much use if you can't read Chinese though.

Initially she contacted me through my profile, maybe I popped up in her "people nearby" thread somewhere. I've met a few girls this way.

aussiegaigin
10-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Lol love the dumplings,

Actually, they were delicious. I think she could make more money running a restaurant. LOL

local
19-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Interesting, I was in Chatswood and wechat pinged....
And it was Ada...
ok, I thought, got some time why not...
Interesting setup, but basically clean and tidy.
I suppose you could use that description for both the setup and Ada.
Well she does know how to massage but when it got to the extra parts, it turns out she knows how to pussyslide as well, quite well in fact.
I'm not up that way too often, but who knows I might actually return....

aussiegaigin
19-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Did you get any dumplings??

I went back this morning, almost worth the trip alone.

local
20-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Did you get any dumplings??

I went back this morning, almost worth the trip alone.

Yes,

And I might return sooner than later.... :-)

aussiegaigin
20-03-2018, 07:42 PM
This may set a new bar for shop service levels.

"would you like dumplings with your BJ?"

Beats my old regular ML who fed me yoghurt in DATY.

RNT4LIFE
21-03-2018, 08:43 AM
This sounds amazing, lunch included.
Should bring her bottle of red to enjoy the dumplings.

aussiegaigin
21-03-2018, 09:13 AM
I think she enjoys the occasional tipple. She told me she went out and got pissed the other night.

krnboy
21-03-2018, 05:51 PM
I have seen Ada before as well and the massage was top snotch! Weird to see the living area blocked off and having a massage table there with randoms in the unit...

londonlife
29-03-2018, 05:53 AM
How can you find massage girls or full service girl on Wechat?

londonlife
29-03-2018, 06:02 AM

oh..aussiegaigin answered above..I can't read chinese

aussiegaigin
29-03-2018, 06:16 PM

Sometimes there are clues in the photos; look for times and phone numbers. Just message them in English and ask.

aussiegaigin
07-04-2018, 09:49 PM

Actually, the easiest way might be to leave the app running, give yourself a good profile, and nearby girls will contact you. I've been pinged by WLs, shops, MLs, and freelancers just looking for company. That's how I found Ada. And I've had a few dates which have turned into more. I don't speak a word of Chinese, and the girls didn't have much English.

Sentinel54
17-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Is Ada still active? I had a look for her on WeChat last week and nothing

aussiegaigin
17-04-2018, 07:42 PM
I noticed her on line this morning.

Sentinel54
17-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks. I'll check again

ad.myra
17-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Thanks. I'll check again

She's online now

aussiegaigin
18-04-2018, 06:12 PM
And now, have just been chatting to her.

Sentinel54
30-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys. I added her a little while back but have not turned in the other phone in awhile. I'll check when I get a chance

DrSeuss
22-05-2018, 01:29 PM
What's her wechat id?

LookingForTheOne
23-05-2018, 10:15 PM
What's her wechat id?

Her WeChat id is Ada666-777

guyfrmthegong
06-07-2018, 12:33 AM
How do you use wechat?

bom
06-07-2018, 02:39 AM
is she still doing it, been around Chatswood numerous times but I've never seen her come up on wechat

aussiegaigin
06-07-2018, 06:51 AM
is she still doing it, been around Chatswood numerous times but I've never seen her come up on wechat

She is still working. She may not come up as nearby, but just message her and she will respond .

bom
07-07-2018, 02:50 AM
cheers for that, might give her a message when I'm near Chatswood again

tan30
22-07-2018, 01:47 PM
I've visited Ada once acouple of months ago. The massage is great but its difficult to look past appearances.

aussiegaigin
23-07-2018, 08:07 PM
I noticed yesterday there is an "Ada" listed on 518 Kent St's staff, described as "full bodied, size F", but the shop hasn't responded to my requests for details.

tan30
24-07-2018, 12:41 AM
If its the same woman its most likely shes not getting the same clientele as before.

bom
12-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Does she respond in English? Sent her a message this morning through Wechat and replied with, what I assume, are the price and service. I told her I couldn't read Chinese but hasn't replied since.

Riff888
12-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Does she respond in English? Sent her a message this morning through Wechat and replied with, what I assume, are the price and service. I told her I couldn't read Chinese but hasn't replied since.

You can use the translate option in WeChat.

bom
12-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Oh wow didn't now about that feature, thanks.

LookingForTheOne
12-08-2018, 11:15 PM
She speaks very limited english. Everything is via Wechat Translate

Turnitup
25-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Ada does give a good massage but unless you like them very dumpy then I would thank her for the massage. Sorry but other than the massage there's not much to offer. Poor English, big knockers but they just match the rolls of the rest of her..

Raybo
08-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Lol. She does have massive cans!

Looks like the girl can cook! Seen some of her videos on Wechat and the dishes she puts up looks magnificent! I commented on one of them and she messages me straight away asking if i wanted her to cook some up for me. What a sweet lady!

aussiegaigin
08-11-2018, 05:44 PM
I reckon she could make more money running a restaurant

Joe1956
21-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Got a contact on WeChat from Ada (Ada666-777) recently offering outcall b2b massage for $100/hr. Although she claimed to be 100% independent, when I told her she couldn't come to my place, she suggested we could go to a parlour near Central station for $120/hr.

Anyone had any dealings with her?

Had her a couple of weeks ago at Chatswood. Met at the Metro and up we went. Off with the top and out fell very big bazookas for an asian lady.
Into her cubical in the centre of the room and she started to massage. I was short on time so I just got her on the table and we got straight to it. Did a bobby with a mouthful of Listerine which wasn't the best feeling for the occasion but ok, at least she was trying. Then just opened her up and drilled her till the job was done. She was very willing and tried her best to do it all. Pussy slide before the covered dip.
A quick shower and I was gone.
Would I go back? Unsure. Pic was a few years old and she was a lot more rotund than I expected.
Caught at Chatswood with some spare time you could do worse

spacekid2002
19-03-2019, 11:15 PM
She actually added me from wechat nearby....then i mentioned she look older than she said, she just got pissed and said if i am looking for a wife or massage? Lol...good bye~

bom
31-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Honestly, She's not too bad, I've had a session with her awhile ago. She's a lot cheaper than any other parlour or privates. Only major turnoff is after the session/bbbj (bbbj, the way she does it, personally not a huge fan of) she does so intense hacking and spitting in the bathroom while I'm lying on bed butt naked. I know its culturally acceptable in China (where Ada is from), I not too big on it and it kind of grosses me out just hearing the sound.

Aside from that, the massage is great, some of the oil she uses, especially the coconut smelling ones, I feel are too strong and it got in my hair. But aside from that great tits and great service.

username0912
01-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Avoid her mate..dont waste your $$$

LookingForTheOne
02-04-2019, 09:35 PM
I have had a few sessions now with Ada, both at Chatswood and at her City apartment and they have been awesome. From the moment you step in the door she offers you food and Chinese Tea.

On occasion she has jumped in the shower to wash me with her huge boobs and bbbj in the shower.

The massage itself is exceptional but as someone else noted that you can smell the oil that she uses for the Face and head massage.

Part two consists of more bbbj followed by a body slide which often turns into a pussy slide.

Once you are completly drained she will feed you grapes while she cleans you up before another shower.

So far she has taken me to the complex's Gym, then a swim in the pool before asking me to go back to her apartment for more food.

She is not young or 45kg but she goes beyond anything else i have experienced so far.

Each to their own i guess and yes she wont be everyone's cup of tea, but she will certainly look after you.

aussiegaigin
25-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Avoid her mate..dont waste your $$$

On what grounds?

lovernt
25-08-2019, 11:00 AM
I had a couple of good experiences with her

Mr.Yo
28-08-2019, 10:26 AM
I had a couple of good experiences with her

We didn't click unfortunately :(

krnboy
28-08-2019, 06:46 PM
I booked her once last year. She friended me on WeChat and offer massage. I took 1hr massage +FS. I think it was 150. The pics on WeChat must be at least 5 years old. If you can look past her looks, its value for money.
Met her outside woolies and she took me up her apartment. Was given some soup. Massage was good. BJJJ was ok. I must say she is quite tight down there for her age.

Brazilian jujitsu job? BJJJ?

warwick1
31-08-2019, 06:35 AM
I saw her once a few months ago, she fed me dumplings, had a bbbj, pussy slide and fs, the dumplings were yummy.....

wilisno
31-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Brazilian jujitsu job? BJJJ?

Yes, some people like choking while having sex ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
05-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Ada is now living in Merrylands, so might be handy for punters out west.

warwick1
06-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Ada is now living in Merrylands, so might be handy for punters out west.
I did see her a while ago at Chatswong I am tempted again because her dumplings are delicious, but Marylands, where is that???:grimace:

aussiegaigin
06-09-2019, 07:51 PM
Never heard of Marylands, but Merrylands is near Parramatta.

warwick1
06-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Never heard of Marylands, but Merrylands is near Parramatta.Rather stay on the North Shore:love:

aussiegaigin
06-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Her dumplings are worth crossing the threshold for.

I'm getting fish on my next visit.

4rchdevil
07-09-2019, 06:51 AM
What is her contact on wechat? Mind to share?

aussiegaigin
07-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Already have shared it, read start of thread.

aussiegaigin
11-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Flighty lady, she has now moved to Eastgardens, in the complex next door to Westfield.
(Ada666-777)

Aussie25
23-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Currently chatting with her. She is in China and heading back early Feb.Will keep on top of it!

aussiegaigin
25-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Last contact I had with her a couple of months ago, she was very vague about whether she would be going back into "business".

konfuzion
26-01-2020, 07:55 PM
Currently chatting with her. She is in China and heading back early Feb.Will keep on top of it!

Hope she safe from virus

Newluv
21-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Mates..my first post here. Read through this thread and thinking of contacting her if she is still available. Has anybody had any recent experience with her? Is she safe from Corona considering somebody mentioned that she was supposed to return back from China early Feb?

aussiegaigin
22-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Mates..my first post here. Read through this thread and thinking of contacting her if she is still available. Has anybody had any recent experience with her? Is she safe from Corona considering somebody mentioned that she was supposed to return back from China early Feb?

Not sure if she is back yet. Her posts on WeChat are a bit vague. She hasn't indicated that she is back in business.

Just go ahead and contact here, don't think about it.

aussiegaigin
02-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Got a message from Ada over the weekend
"when are you coming to play?".
When are you available?
"Monday 11 am"
Where? No response.
I had to go to Eastgardens (she lives somewhere next door) anyway to do some shopping, so I messaged at 10:30: we still got date today?
Half an hour later: "come 3 pm. I am tired, very busy, couldn't sleep, etc, blah, blah"

Sorry girlie, not making two trips there. So I hopped on the bus to Maroubra and had a good session at the 775 Dungeon.

aussiegaigin
02-03-2020, 05:45 PM
I saw her a couple of times at Chatswong, good value and good cook, especially the the dumplings, I would not travel where she is now for anyone..:slobber:

I enjoyed the dumplings too, and a few other dishes she knocked up. I told her she could make more money as a cook, than blowing guys, but I think the joke got lost in translation.

What's wrong with the eastern suburbs?

Meow3000
02-03-2020, 06:38 PM
I also had a unique experience with Ada when she was in Chatswood , she even feed me grapes afterwards! Probably wouldn’t be interested to try again, more awkward then sexy..

aussiegaigin
02-03-2020, 09:47 PM
I also had a unique experience with Ada when she was in Chatswood , she even feed me grapes afterwards! Probably wouldn’t be interested to try again, more awkward then sexy..
On one occasion, she fed me grapes during the massage. Quite a treat!

aussiegaigin
09-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Well, I relented last week after she offered me a 10:30 booking. She has a ground floor apartment with direct street entry just a couple of minutes walk from Eastgardens shops.

This entry is directly into the master bedroom, which she has set up as her "studio", so there is no interaction with her tenants. There are two large massage tables side by side, with one side hard against the wall. A large mattress covers both tables, so i wonder if she sleeps there as well? So for half the massage she stands on the floor, for the other half she crawls around on the other table.

Into the room, and she brings out a pot of tea to drink while she busies herself tidying up, and in and out of the rest of the apartment. Eventually she settles down and motions me to get undressed, helping me along the way. Once I'm naked, she leads me into the en-suite shower for a good scrub down, with plenty of anti-bacterial soap around the tackle and crack; she remained outside the cubicle, with a towel wrapped around her. Once that was finished, she dried me off and led me back to the table. At this point she drops the towel to work completely naked.

She is quite skilled at massage, and worked through my back, arms and legs. She found and fixed a few bad spots I didn't even know I had. Turned over for more, eventually getting down to the business end. After a quick body slide with those huge jugs into my face, she gave another quick wipe with a wet-one, and was down for a BBBJ. Normally I don't react much to this, but she got me off quite quickly. A bit more facial and head massage, then sent me off to the shower to clean up.

Once I'm dressed again, off we went to the kitchen for a bowl of meat balls and noodles, and a large plate of grapes. While I'm eating this, she is over the stove with an assortment of pots and pans bubbling away, or cleaning up in the sink.

The session lasted for nearly 2 hours and she happily accepted $150. The only downside is she doesn't speak any English, so the whole time is completely silent. Also, she doesn't seem to like any reciprocal action, so giving her a feel-up or more is off limits. My regular MLs enjoy a bit of massage, which inevitably ends up in DATY or more; and of course they do manage a bit of conversation. Maybe Chinese speakers will fare better with her?

It was again a novelty experience; I would go again but not on a regular basis.

Obo2192
10-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Got a reply back from her and she is working from Merrylands. Hoping to see her sometime this week and put up a review.

seeder
10-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Got a reply back from her and she is working from Merrylands. Hoping to see her sometime this week and put up a review.

She is little confusing as she definitely does not work as regular wl. I was told to go east garden. Schedule for today. I have seen her before and she is definitely worthy except no communication is possible. Let she what happened. I am laid back person so should be alright.

aussiegaigin
10-03-2020, 07:14 PM

I think she owns an apartment there too. She is often advertising for tenants.

local
05-04-2020, 10:10 AM
I think she owns an apartment there too. She is often advertising for tenants.

A few days ago, whilst at Eastgardens waiting, i was playing with Wechat and she came up as nearby... maybe hunting for business ?

aussiegaigin
05-04-2020, 03:53 PM
A few days ago, whilst at Eastgardens waiting, i was playing with Wechat and she came up as nearby... maybe hunting for business ?

She lives next door. Her profile is often open. You should have msg'd her.

local
05-04-2020, 05:37 PM
She lives next door. Her profile is often open. You should have msg'd her.

Personally, not interested in her.

jasonko
10-04-2020, 10:40 AM
how do you find WLs on wechat?

konfuzion
10-04-2020, 04:23 PM
how do you find WLs on wechat?

People near by click on this

konfuzion
10-04-2020, 05:47 PM
How do you if they are hookers?

If they say price they wl if no price then maybe normal girl but be safe not ask if wl you get block wakwakwak

aussiegaigin
13-04-2020, 01:44 PM
I don't seem to see many WLs or shops openly advertising on WeChat in my areas. I think WeChat blocks/cancels them.

But they do find me, and send greetings. Also get scammers this way.

Rainyex28
14-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Line is where its at. WeChat has gotten too legit over the years...

Is there a people nearby option on line for Android users? If there it's unavailable for me

aussiegaigin
15-04-2020, 12:42 PM
People nearby option not available on the Australian app (ios/android/pc)

Works on my iPhone, I've picked up girls using it and v/v.

But seems to be selective, perhaps the Chinese version has a "switch" to opt out? Some of my contacts don't show up, even when I am with them.

cplurt2
21-04-2020, 10:13 PM
Reaching out with hello doesn't seem to work. It would be nice to have a way to reach out. What's the stats on this girl?

aussiegaigin
21-04-2020, 11:30 PM
I think she may be reluctant to be seen soliciting new business at this time.

What stats do you want? There is plenty of info about here in earlier posts.

N3ur071c
22-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Never got the chance to sample her but was always intrigued by her posts on wechat

warwick1
22-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Never got the chance to sample her but was always intrigued by her posts on wechat

She"s not young, she is short, chunky with big tits, no english but we get by with her translator, last time she came to the place I am staying, her massage skills are very good, great bbbj, its a different experience and good value...she also brought a heap of food with her, a lot of fun and I must say she is a very snug fit for me and I got 2 shots in and she did seem to enjoy the pounding.....

aussiegaigin
30-04-2020, 09:35 AM
Is that line or wechat?
WeChat, as per the topic of this thread. Haven't tried it on Line

schingchang
30-04-2020, 09:51 PM
FS available for extra? Don't see it mentioned anywhere. Any CIM or COF with the BBBJ?

aussiegaigin
01-05-2020, 05:51 PM
FS available for extra? Don't see it mentioned anywhere. Any CIM or COF with the BBBJ?

Several reports of FS here, better read again.

CIM seems to be standard, guess she would allow COF if you got out quick enough. Ask her.

warwick1
04-05-2020, 09:08 AM
She has been renovating lately, but she is coming to my place again this week, she is a lot of fun......

aussiegaigin
04-05-2020, 11:51 AM
She has been renovating lately, but she is coming to my place again this week, she is a lot of fun......

Enjoy your lunch. Her seafood menu on WeChat yesterday looked very appetising, wondered who the lucky client was LOL

warwick1
04-05-2020, 12:10 PM
Enjoy your lunch. Her seafood menu on WeChat yesterday looked very appetising, wondered who the lucky client was LOLThat was not for me unfortunately:cry:

simonsays
04-05-2020, 11:29 PM
I highly recommend Ada, great GFE experience, she will even feed you and sometimes just wants to hang out. I brought her some wine and she polished off most of the bottle during the (2pm) session. Looking forward to seeing her again soon, very nice lady. Yes she does FS also if she clicks with you.

warwick1
05-05-2020, 08:13 AM
I highly recommend Ada, great GFE experience, she will even feed you and sometimes just wants to hang out. I brought her some wine and she polished off most of the bottle during the (2pm) session. Looking forward to seeing her again soon, very nice lady. Yes she does FS also if she clicks with you.Last time I saw her we "clicked"a couple of times, her pussy slide gets me every time...:slobber:

Vader
09-05-2020, 09:27 PM

Does the translating become a problem

aussiegaigin
09-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Does the translating become a problem

She has one of those audio translators; OK if you talk to it slowly with simple words.

warwick1
29-05-2020, 09:36 AM
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

69lover
30-05-2020, 08:27 PM
I had her one hour at her renting place at Merrylands, she is about 45 years old, but her massage was really good, she was sweating and working hard, also she provide full service, ending with 1hour20minitues, but she only ask for 100, I gave her 120 for her hard working, not hound definitely, but very good massage and very hard working.

TheMaestro
30-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Sounds like good value bro 69lover. Thanks for the intel.

aussiegaigin
30-05-2020, 10:32 PM
I had her one hour at her renting place at Merrylands, she is about 45 years old, but her massage was really good, she was sweating and working hard, also she provide full service, ending with 1hour20minitues, but she only ask for 100, I gave her 120 for her hard working, not hound definitely, but very good massage and very hard working.

Did she cook for you? That's the best part of a visit.

Bawal
30-05-2020, 10:55 PM

Fwiw she's operating out of Merrylands at the moment.
Quoting $200 for 2 hrs

Few Observations-

Nice Lady
Great massage
Good BBBJ
Surprisingly tight
Nice rack
English ok - uses a voice translator
Choose tea over coffee
Food ok
Great view from Merrylands
Quirky service - good for a break from the usual - session dragged on for nearly 4hrs

Would I repeat.. probably.. when I get bored with banging tight young pse ones again
Hi bro, could you please PM the Ada's wechat or mobile? Keen to try her masterful massage and great service. Thanks in advance.

aussiegaigin
31-05-2020, 09:35 AM
Hi bro, could you please PM the Ada's wechat or mobile? Keen to try her masterful massage and great service. Thanks in advance.

It's at the start of this thread

Bawal
31-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Thanks bro aussiehaigin

cplurt2
01-06-2020, 02:04 PM
This woman rocks. I have only seen her once, but it was a very interesting experience. Yes shes got large natural bewbs and a wonderful demeanor. Her english is nearly non existant but dont let that stop you bruddahs. I didnt have the full sampling cause it had been too long and well..I just let it go when it happened...something I learned from a mamasan back in the states, to enjoy the moments as they come and not beat yourself up if they happen too early. .. Yes shes mature, yes shes not some porn star with bolt ons.. still a great time

Bawal
01-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Not sure why, I've added ada to my wechat contact but I haven't received any acceptance or anything. First time using wechat, perhaps if she has a mobile number that would be great so I can just use the traditional text message, PM if you have it. Thanks

warwick1
01-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Not sure why, I've added ada to my wechat contact but I haven't received any acceptance or anything. First time using wechat, perhaps if she has a mobile number that would be great so I can just use the traditional text message, PM if you have it. Thanks

I have seen her many times, and I have always used we chat with no problems, she lost her mom not long ago and has been a bit traumatic for her, she is a nice person......

Bawal
01-06-2020, 03:49 PM
That may be the reason why she hasn't responded. Would definitely try once we can contact.

aussiegaigin
01-06-2020, 03:51 PM

She doesn't want mobile contact due to her poor English skill. Perhaps she is not encouraging new customers due to the restrictions.

woodcock
02-06-2020, 07:57 AM
That may be the reason why she hasn't responded. Would definitely try once we can contact.

I just added her 2 days ago & she accepted within 30mins

Azone
02-06-2020, 03:21 PM
I had a session with Ada late last week.
Very friendly WL, limited English, good massage skill, big tits.
Not bad for a two hours session!

ThatAsian
03-06-2020, 02:37 PM
What’s Ada’s looks like?

woodcock
03-06-2020, 04:10 PM
I had a session with Ada late last week.
Very friendly WL, limited English, good massage skill, big tits.
Not bad for a two hours session!

Whats the damage for 2 hours & what extras?

Jumper63
03-06-2020, 04:22 PM
What’s Ada’s looks like?

I had a session with Ada this week.

On the positive side:
- she's very service orientated
- she's pleasant company
- she has a 36E bust
- she's a great cook
- she provides an extensive menu of services and sh'e competent at all
- her part 1 is very good
- she's not a clock watcher
- (although tips given) it is an all inclusive price and she doesn't expect more
- she has a room specifically set aside for services with a/c and a view
- it is in a remote part of the unit
- entrance is discrete and close to public transport

Other factors:
- she's a size 12
- she's mature
- the premises i attended she shares with students who are in the unit but behind closed doors

WIR:
- if there was another COVID outbreak and consequential isolation ... most definitely
- otherwise there's so much other choice available

aussiegaigin
03-06-2020, 04:28 PM
What’s Ada’s looks like?

Read back through the reports.

Jumper63
03-06-2020, 04:28 PM

$200
She didn't ask for tips but i gave an extra pineapple.

aussiegaigin
03-06-2020, 04:32 PM

Ask her, she is really cheap for the services she offers.

Extras? you'll probably get a large bowl of noodles and dumplings afterwards.

warwick1
03-06-2020, 04:50 PM

$200, she will do everything you want, I have not done anal, never asked, and she is a great cook, what else do you want to know...there is enough info on the thread, put your hand in your pocket and try yourself.....careful the pussy slide you will end up falling in if you get her horny.........

Meow3000
03-06-2020, 08:12 PM
What’s Ada’s looks like?

Imagine a potato with legs , that’s how I remember her look

warwick1
03-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Imagine a potato with legs , that’s how I remember her look

Did you still fuck the potato with legs or walk away..have a bit of respect, I am sure you could not get a fuck without putting your hand in your pocket.................

Meow3000
03-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Did you still fuck the potato with legs or walk away..have a bit of respect, I am sure you could not get a fuck without putting your hand in your pocket.................

Calm down little boy, who said I don’t like potatoes ? Everyone loves a good spud

warwick1
03-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Calm down little boy, who said I don’t like potatoes ? Everyone loves a good stud

Do you mean stud or spud dipshit??

Meow3000
03-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Do you mean stud or spud dipshit??

Good point , thanks for that.
Now run along little fella was great talking to you

Art1987
03-06-2020, 11:05 PM
Ada was not for me, nice lady but just not my type, a little too much on the plus size.

woodcock
04-06-2020, 08:12 AM
She sounds like mimi from Burwood but slightly bigger

aussiegaigin
06-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Ada was not for me, nice lady but just not my type, a little too much on the plus size.

To each his own, she can be a bit hard on the eyes.

It's a matter whether you prefer good looks or good performance, sometimes you sacrifice one for the other.

warwick1
06-06-2020, 03:52 PM
To each his own, she can be a bit hard on the eyes.

It's a matter whether you prefer good looks or good performance, sometimes you sacrifice one for the other.

I think she has a nice face, a bit chunky, gives a great service which she does enjoy,a genuine good caring lady, I am a big fan...........

Art1987
07-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Yeah good caring nature, ok service...just her body and just some odd behaviour while I was showering just turned me right off..she was shaving her pussy on the toilet while I was showering..common can you wait till I leave

tonyphil55
08-06-2020, 08:00 AM
Yeah good caring nature, ok service...just her body and just some odd behaviour while I was showering just turned me right off..she was shaving her pussy on the toilet while I was showering..common can you wait till I leave

Some guys would be turned on by that

aussiegaigin
08-06-2020, 08:33 AM
Last couple of times I've seen her, we have great shower time together, disinfecting and sanitising each other.

warwick1
08-06-2020, 11:47 AM
Last couple of times I've seen her, we have great shower time together, disinfecting and sanitising each other.

Yep you are certainly clean when you get out............

Riff888
08-06-2020, 01:22 PM
I saw Ada once when she was at Chatswood next to Woollies at the station.

A genuine lady that seems to enjoy her work. Just not my cup of tea.

Also had to block her on WeChat because she messages way too much, especially when she got that place at Central Park.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

warwick1
08-06-2020, 02:14 PM
I saw Ada once when she was at Chatswood next to Woollies at the station.

A genuine lady that seems to enjoy her work. Just not my cup of tea.

Also had to block her on WeChat because she messages way too much, especially when she got that place at Central Park.

Wow, I thought I was the only one with the messages (only joking) does not really bother me, she is really after a partner but she hits on everyone, I dont think she realizes she does it, I hope she finds happiness with someone.......I still like her company, but in the long term no............

warwick1
09-06-2020, 07:25 AM
She has been to my place a few times and knows Im single, last night night she was asking on we chat so many personal questions, after that I told her I am not interested in a woman as a partner who is in her line of work, have since dumped her on we chat, my fault I suppose for giving out too much info to her from the start, I did enjoy her massage and extras, but if I am yearning for a larger mature lady there is May at Mali Mali who is hard to beat.........cheers

Signor_Zorro
09-06-2020, 10:44 AM
She has been to my place a few times and knows Im single, last night night she was asking on we chat so many personal questions about my son and daughters and my house at Sth Tweed, after that I told her I am not interested in a woman as a partner who is in her line of work, have since dumped her on we chat, my fault I suppose for giving out too much info to her from the start, I did enjoy her massage and extras, but if I am yearning for a larger mature lady there is May at Mali Mali who is hard to beat.........cheers

Hi there is a thread on May at Mali Mali Chatswood to read up on? Cheers.

Riff888
09-06-2020, 01:29 PM
She has been to my place a few times and knows Im single, last night night she was asking on we chat so many personal questions about my son and daughters and my house at Sth Tweed, after that I told her I am not interested in a woman as a partner who is in her line of work, have since dumped her on we chat, my fault I suppose for giving out too much info to her from the start, I did enjoy her massage and extras, but if I am yearning for a larger mature lady there is May at Mali Mali who is hard to beat.........cheersSomeone should tell her it's not the best way to find a husband.

warwick1
09-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Hi there is a thread on May at Mali Mali Chatswood to read up on? Cheers.

Yep , I saw her Sunday and did a review monday I think.....

Raybo
09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Someone should tell her it's not the best way to find a husband.

Well, it's not going to be Warwick.

Riff888
09-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Well, it's not going to be Warwick.Hahaha unless he changes his mind.

warwick1
09-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Hahaha unless he changes his mind.

I think she is a nice person but thats where it finishes............I wish her well

aussiegaigin
09-06-2020, 08:02 PM
If you follow her "moments" on WeChat, she seems to have liking for expensive grog.

warwick1
09-06-2020, 08:50 PM
If you follow her "moments" on WeChat, she seems to have liking for expensive grog.

One time she visited me I gave her a very good red to take home and she left it on the train, so she said, she gets shitface every night..........

TheMaestro
10-06-2020, 12:05 PM
One time she visited me I gave her a very good red to take home and she left it on the train, so she said, she gets shitface every night..........

Sounds like my type of girl bro warwick!

aussiegaigin
10-06-2020, 01:16 PM
Sounds like my type of girl bro warwick!

Not to mention the surroundings are better than The Dungeon. When was the last time Sisi gave you dumplings?

TheMaestro
10-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Not to mention the surroundings are better than The Dungeon. When was the last time Sisi gave you dumplings?

She doesn't mind you going for an exploration in search of some though!

warwick1
10-06-2020, 05:51 PM
She doesn't mind you going for an exploration in search of some though!

Should give it a day or two, might be some of my DNA still hanging around:grimace2::grimace2:

woodcock
11-06-2020, 03:25 PM
I saw on her wechat story, she is doing $6 hits on the pokies so im guessing she is receiving tips & donations from us punters to feed the addicition

TheMaestro
11-06-2020, 03:36 PM
She didn't win much, bet $6 to win $4.

warwick1
11-06-2020, 04:39 PM
She didn't win much, bet $6 to win $4.

She likes to drink and gamble, I gave up the gambling but I dont mind a drink..................

LookingForTheOne
27-10-2020, 08:46 PM
This thread is hilarious! Such a mystery girl and it just seems to make it more appealing when there's the thrill of the chase. Is Ada still around? This thread could continue for years!

She is still around, She asked me to come and see her about 2 weeks ago, but if found it hard now she has moved to the south side of Sydney.

aussiegaigin
27-10-2020, 10:12 PM
She has apartments at Eastgardens and Merrylands. She is usually willing to meet customers at either address.

Her regular WeChat postings usually feature some exotic food creation or upmarket alcoholic drinks.

cato
04-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Is there any way to see her if you're not on wechat?

It's a nightmare trying to sign up for an account...

Riff888
04-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Is there any way to see her if you're not on wechat?

It's a nightmare trying to sign up for an account...Most Chinese girls use WeChat and may share their mobile number but I believe Ada only shares her WeChat.

I didn't realise it's so hard to setup a WeChat account, I've had mine for years, even have some funds in my WeChat wallet.

cato
04-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Most Chinese girls use WeChat and may share their mobile number but I believe Ada only shares her WeChat.

I didn't realise it's so hard to setup a WeChat account, I've had mine for years, even have some funds in my WeChat wallet.

Yes, it's not easy if you don't know anyone on Wechat. To sign up, an existing Wechat member has to verify you.

Looks like this wasn't always the case...

Labia Vortex
07-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Maybe she's lost weight....or it's an old pic

Riff888
07-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Maybe she's lost weight....or it's an old picHeavily app modified, don't be fooled by the photos even if she's down from 70kg to 45kg.

aussiegaigin
08-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Yes, it's not easy if you don't know anyone on Wechat. To sign up, an existing Wechat member has to verify you.

Looks like this wasn't always the case...
I've been on it for a few years, but can't remember how I got there. But I don't think I had any problems or needed a sponsor.

Labia Vortex
08-11-2020, 03:37 PM
This is another photo of Ms Ada....so she says

LookingForTheOne
08-11-2020, 09:50 PM
The photo's are real. She often takes selfies and puts them on Webchat.. I like Ada, for me I just like the way she kinda looks after you. She has taken me swimming, the Gym, Played Basketball, Cooked Food, Massaged and more.... Sure she is not to everyone's liking but I have never found another one like her yet. Each to their own YMMV

Joe1956
09-11-2020, 06:32 AM
The photo's are real.
So she’s lost a lot of weight? I think the pics probably are her but a fair while ago

aussiegaigin
09-11-2020, 09:54 AM
I last saw her about 2 months ago, she hadn't lost much weight at that stage.

She's a ML/WL looking for a BFE

Riff888
09-11-2020, 12:09 PM
I last saw her about 2 months ago, she hadn't lost much weight at that stage.

She's a ML/WL looking for a BFEYou're right.

I'm sure she's looking for a husband so she doesn't have to work so hard.

warwick1
09-11-2020, 12:16 PM
You're right.

I have not seen her for a while, she is a nice person , but she is looking for a mate and there is nothing wrong with that and she is a great cook............

aussiegaigin
09-11-2020, 10:52 PM
You're right.

I've wondered what she does for a job.

When I first met her at Chatswood, she said she had a "job", but never seemed to actually go to work. She was crying poor, claiming she relied on tenants in the apartment to pay the rent. She didn't seem to get much income from this market.

Now suddenly she has two apartments, and she is often looking for tenants. She has some exotic cat, which she keeps pregnant to sell the kittens.

She is a nice lady, but I'd feel more comfortable with her if she spoke some English.

TheMaestro
09-11-2020, 11:32 PM
I've wondered what she does for a job.

When I first met her at Chatswood, she said she had a "job", but never seemed to actually go to work. She was crying poor, claiming she relied on tenants in the apartment to pay the rent. She didn't seem to get much income from this market.

Now suddenly she has two apartments, and she is often looking for tenants. She has some exotic cat, which she keeps pregnant to sell the kittens.

She is a nice lady, but I'd feel more comfortable with her if she spoke some English.

She appears to have a number of hustles going and a number of regulars from this forum. That would probably keep her going, if she held down a regular job even just intermittently then it will just add to her "play" money.

warwick1
10-11-2020, 10:03 AM
She appears to have a number of hustles going and a number of regulars from this forum. That would probably keep her going, if she held down a regular job even just intermittently then it will just add to her "play" money.

She manages the apartments for the owners and makes sure she gets tenants etc, also helps with renovations of other places and sells Jade jewellery plus the massage thing and she is a fantastic cook..............

Riff888
10-11-2020, 12:43 PM
She manages the apartments for the owners and makes sure she gets tenants etc, also helps with renovations of other places and sells Jade jewellery plus the massage thing and she is a fantastic cook..............Sounds like you're the future husband Mr Warwick.

warwick1
10-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Sounds like you're the future husband Mr Warwick.

Nah! Already had 2 wives, have not seen Ada for a long time but she is a nice person, no bs which is in plague proportions in this forum....

warwick1
11-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Yeah, she did mention that she sells Jade jewelley in Chinatown.

She gave me a Jade bracelet for my daughter, very kind of her................

Jumper63
12-11-2020, 09:18 PM
The photo's are real. She often takes selfies and puts them on Webchat.. I like Ada, for me I just like the way she kinda looks after you. She has taken me swimming, the Gym, Played Basketball, Cooked Food, Massaged and more.... Sure she is not to everyone's liking but I have never found another one like her yet. Each to their own YMMV
Totally agree. She’s a wonderful host who really aims to please you in more ways. Big on servitude and service. You’re right, she may not be many punters’ aesthetic but her willingness to give you an enjoyable experience is outstanding.

aussiegaigin
16-11-2020, 01:14 PM
The last couple of visits have been a bit disappointing for me. Her massage has not been as intense as previously, and she spends a lot of time just shuffling hot stones around my back; maybe that is therapy in itself?

But she's still worth the occasional visit for the novelty value and the meal. Untimed home visits are more enjoyable than a clockwatching girl striving to get you out the door in 59:30 minutes

cato
24-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Does anyone have any pics of her that reveal a bit more of her body in her current size and shape?

I'm still trying to get on wechat...

Try doing that when you don't know another wechat user!!

Riff888
25-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Does anyone have any pics of her that reveal a bit more of her body in her current size and shape?

I'm still trying to get on wechat...

Try doing that when you don't know another wechat user!!I doubt you will find any non beauty app pictures of her.

I was fooled by her WeChat pictures and totally regretted it as soon as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the lift in the building next to Woollies Chatswood wearing track pants and a white shirt with no bra, boobs sagging down to her navel.

Oh well, still went through with it.

Massage and service was good but never again.

Normally you'd have a line of guys asking ML/WLs for marriage. With Ada it's the other way around. Especially if you are the type of guy who likes to walk around with eye candy in your arms.

cato
26-11-2020, 06:36 PM
I doubt you will find any non beauty app pictures of her.

I was fooled by her WeChat pictures and totally regretted it as soon as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the lift in the building next to Woollies Chatswood wearing track pants and a white shirt with no bra, boobs sagging down to her navel.

Oh well, still went through with it.

Massage and service was good but never again.

Normally you'd have a line of guys asking ML/WLs for marriage. With Ada it's the other way around. Especially if you are the type of guy who likes to walk around with eye candy in your arms.

Thanks Riff888,

I'm a big fan of huge boobs and happy to put up with the chunk that usually accompanies huge tits...

I'm still curious enough to give Ada a try...

warwick1
26-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Thanks Riff888,

I'm a big fan of huge boobs and happy to put up with the chunk that usually accompanies huge tits...

I'm still curious enough to give Ada a try...

Just do it, she is a nice lady , she is a great cook, a good fuck, I think she has a nice face and forget the body she does get into it if you hit the right buttons...............

cato
26-11-2020, 07:00 PM
Just do it, she is a nice lady , she is a great cook, a good fuck, I think she has a nice face and forget the body she does get into it if you hit the right buttons...............

Thanks warwick1,

I'll hopefully get my wechat up and running next week so I'll be sure to visit her.

Eclipsefun
07-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Does she have a big fat gut? I don't mind milfs with sagging tits, but if she has a fat drooping gut that is something I can't really hack.

aussiegaigin
09-12-2020, 09:05 AM
She has a bit of a gut, but that doesn't detract from her performance.

bobbi-stretch
15-12-2020, 07:50 PM
Anyone have photo of her pm please

aussiegaigin
16-12-2020, 12:08 PM
She has selfie facial portrait photos on her WeChat page. They are not a good indication of her overall appearance.

Joe1956
16-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Photos on Wechat very old.
Not pretty but to be fair she offers it all
If you are under 50 move on
But if you are happy to enjoy a lady that offers a full GFE then Ada is as good as it gets

SexyBoi
16-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Anyone have photo of her pm please

I can’t seem to attach pics on the pm. I don’t know if I can post it here. I have a recent selfie of her from WeChat.

Raybo
17-12-2020, 12:35 AM
I added Ada a few years ago. It's difficult for me now, but I probably owe Ada a visit I might just do that during the break

warwick1
17-12-2020, 05:34 AM
Nice lady, great cook......................

Riff888
17-12-2020, 01:25 PM
I added Ada a few years ago. It's difficult for me now, but I probably owe Ada a visit I might just do that during the breakI'm sure she's not your type but can't knock it till you try it I guess.

warwick1
17-12-2020, 04:30 PM
She is female thats a start..........................

bobbi-stretch
17-12-2020, 08:37 PM
Sounds like a interesting lady will have to give her a try

aussiegaigin
17-12-2020, 09:14 PM
There are no negative reports on her performance that I could find

syd_pete79
18-12-2020, 12:39 AM
I saw her a couple of times a few years ago, had nice times. Yup, good cook too :)

davy69
22-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Ada is a unusual Lady. Havent seen her since she move out west.

aussiegaigin
23-12-2020, 06:29 AM
She is out east now.

krnboy
23-12-2020, 12:27 PM
She is out east now.

A bit of a nomad by the sounds of it

aussiegaigin
23-12-2020, 01:58 PM
She has apartment at Eastgardens and Merrylands. She will service you at either place.

warwick1
23-12-2020, 05:19 PM
She has apartment at Eastgardens and Merrylands. She will service you at either place.

I have mainly had home visits, but visiting her at East Gardens was better because she cooked about 4 dishes for me, I was there about 3 hours and had a great massage and all the rest for $200, the downside was the public transport home, but she is a nice person and genuine......

CFM001
24-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Might give her a whirl....

MrPerson126
06-01-2021, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, you've inspired me. I'm thinking of giving Ada a nice whirl. But, gotta ask, these lovely huge boobs I keep reading about, are they *nice* boobs? Or are they just big and saggy things? Y'know there's a big difference.

aussiegaigin
06-01-2021, 10:17 PM
I'd describe them as big, full but hanging down. Not that sucked dry look.

CFM001
07-01-2021, 04:54 PM
Just want to post an update

I was in the area to run some errands.
Went and saw Ada and everything that everyone said was right.
Lovely lady, friendly and accommodating
Won't be everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but great service.

Added her on Wechat first and saw a few of her pics.
Mainly pics of her face which obviously has been touched up, but in real life still quite similar.

Organised a time to see her and met her in her apartment in Eastgardens.
Room was clean, she had some cats in the patio'ed area which wasn't a problem.
Massage table in the room was quite large, which was nice.
She didn't have the best english but we managed some pleasantries.

Part 1 was relaxing. Hot stone massage followed by hand massage of increasing intensity. She even started kneeling on my back to massage. Finally had a large vibrating massager which I've never had before and was an unexpected pleasant surprise.

Got nice and clean for Part 2 where she was an expert in light touch teasing, cat bathing and foreplay. My only regret is that I wish that bit lasted longer.
No pussy slide. Dommed up next and went straight into it.
She started on top and I could feel how tight she was.
Those massive knockers were right up in my face and it was glorious.
As I was nearing, I needed to switch and finish in missionary.
As I was pumping I had a great view of her giant breasts swaying back and forth, took a chance to grab onto all her nice soft bits as I blew into her.

Had a nice clean and was treated to some soup that she had made.
It was very nice and she was very friendly.
I can see how some guys may not like that service as it may come off a little bit too friendly.
Overall it was enjoyable.
May visit again next time, definitely an experience.
Thanks for the brothers who recommended her.

warwick1
07-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Yep you certainly get value for your money and she is a great fuck and really gets into it, and a great cook...Last time I saw her was at Eastgardens and I sat in the kitchen drinking a nice Red watching her cook, she really could have a restaurant and there were kittens running around everywhere, interesting day............

warwick1
14-01-2021, 07:39 PM

Mrnice1234
26-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Hi
Interested to see her, is she chubby fat or?

aussiegaigin
26-01-2021, 09:48 PM
There are 220 posts here, many refer to her appearance. Didn't you read any of them?

wortus
26-01-2021, 10:05 PM
I have been looking through her WeChat Album and is this screen cap from a video more what she looks like? 72441

warwick1
26-01-2021, 10:09 PM
I have been looking through her WeChat Album and is this screen cap from a video more what she looks like? 72441

Yep.....................

Mrnice1234
27-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Ahh!
Hopefully she gets a longer hair, I think it may suit her better!

wortus
27-01-2021, 01:37 PM
She sent me a picture of her rack, they look familiar to you or is it a fake pic? 72449

Yep.....................

wortus
27-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Has anyone seen her just for massage and "prostate maintenance" as she puts it? I'm kind of more interested in this and some Spanish just this for an hour. What does she normally provide for a 1 hour booking and the cost?

warwick1
27-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Has anyone seen her just for massage and "prostate maintenance" as she puts it? I'm kind of more interested in this and some Spanish just this for an hour. What does she normally provide for a 1 hour booking and the cost?

Only ever had the 2hour "full tip" as she calls it , if you are on her we chat ask her............

aussiegaigin
27-01-2021, 05:16 PM

She is flexible, just tell her what you want.

aussiegaigin
27-01-2021, 05:18 PM
She sent me a picture of her rack, they look familiar to you or is it a fake pic?
Hard to tell. I thought she might actually be a bit bigger than this.

krnboy
28-01-2021, 07:41 AM
She sent me a picture of her rack, they look familiar to you or is it a fake pic? 72449

These are perky, hers are saggy and big. No way it will look like that without a bra

Oldfella
29-01-2021, 10:41 AM
They don’t. Still, I think she’s good fun. Really gets into it....I saw her after she’d come back from China last time...told me she hadn’t had sex in 10 weeks or something. Went off like a frog in a sock :slobber:

jackstar
01-02-2021, 04:15 PM
I took the plunge last week. I felt sick afterwards. Yes I’m under 50 and used to far better quality but I went for the massage first. I ended up going through the full service but OMG she has an ordinary body. Almost dwarf like.. I can’t get the image out of my head of her sitting on the throne vigorously rinsing her pussy and smiling at me whilst I was trying to shower. Aaaggh

warwick1
01-02-2021, 05:52 PM
I took the plunge last week. I felt sick afterwards. Yes I’m under 50 and used to far better quality but I went for the massage first. I ended up going through the full service but OMG she has an ordinary body. Almost dwarf like.. I can’t get the image out of my head of her sitting on the throne vigorously rinsing her pussy and smiling at me whilst I was trying to shower. Aaaggh

Thats a shame you feel that way, but at least you took the "plunge"

Riff888
01-02-2021, 08:44 PM
I took the plunge last week. I felt sick afterwards. Yes I’m under 50 and used to far better quality but I went for the massage first. I ended up going through the full service but OMG she has an ordinary body. Almost dwarf like.. I can’t get the image out of my head of her sitting on the throne vigorously rinsing her pussy and smiling at me whilst I was trying to shower. AaagghYep, exactly how I felt.

Never went back, had to delete her from WeChat, she added me again so I blocked her.

Get ready for the messages asking you when are you coming back.

jackstar
02-02-2021, 02:59 PM
Yep, exactly how I felt.

Never went back, had to delete her from WeChat, she added me again so I blocked her.

Get ready for the messages asking you when are you coming back.

I deleted wechat !

aussiegaigin
02-02-2021, 05:18 PM
These are perky, hers are saggy and big. No way it will look like that without a bra

And I don't think she ever wears one.

aussiegaigin
02-02-2021, 05:19 PM

What did she cook for you?

warwick1
02-02-2021, 05:48 PM
I still think she is good value, especially if you spend a couple of hours enjoying her food etc, I have never been let down with her service..............

wortus
03-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Anyone been to see her of late and what was on the menu besides her?

warwick1
03-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Anyone been to see her of late and what was on the menu besides her?

Dumplings....................

aussiegaigin
03-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Her WeChat feed has almost daily updates of her cooking and drinking exploits. It's no wonder she is on the fat side.

This is one of her "selfies"72528

LookingForTheOne
03-02-2021, 07:07 PM
The picture with the Pink Hoodie is her.. The other picture is her sister i believe, not Ada

aussiegaigin
03-02-2021, 08:52 PM
I was wondering about that, I wasn't sure the second pic was her. Some of her other pictures seemed enhanced.

Wonder if the sister is available?

jackstar
12-02-2021, 10:36 PM
None of those pictures are remotely similar to what she looks like.

rak.allchut
12-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Her service is ok. She seems over concerned with hygiene, may be even OCD. Keeps washing her vagina with salt water . Walks away in middle of massage . Massage is avg too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Riff888
13-02-2021, 09:09 AM
None of those pictures are remotely similar to what she looks like.Yep agree, I was sucked in by her pictures too, totally different when I saw her.

So whenever her fans recommend a girl, I run the other way. These guys are either blind, have taste up their ass or 60 years or older.

aussiegaigin
13-02-2021, 09:36 AM
It has been made quite clear all along that looks are not her strong point. But most reports claim that her service is worthwhile.

When I first saw her a few years ago, her massage was really good. But now it is very basic; just a hot towel, a rub over with a couple of hot stones and one of those wooden roller massagers. It was over very quickly, she probably spent more time disinfecting my balls and arse than the actual massage. Even her BBBJ skills have dropped.

So I won't be going back anytime soon and my support for her here will cease.

local
13-02-2021, 10:01 AM
It has been made quite clear all along that looks are not her strong point. But most reports claim that her service is worthwhile.

When I first saw her a few years ago, her massage was really good. But now it is very basic; just a hot towel, a rub over with a couple of hot stones and one of those wooden roller massagers. It was over very quickly, she probably spent more time disinfecting my balls and arse than the actual massage. Even her BBBJ skills have dropped.

So I won't be going back anytime soon and my support for her here will cease.

Wow, You started this thread back on "27-11-2017".
Reading thru, I wonder if the real problem is that you cannot communicate with her ?
I would have thought that after this time you could be upfront enough with her and actually tell her your issues ?
Of are you guys really have been just going for the food ?

I find it interesting following different long term threads like this one and how attitudes change, and how predictable some things are ....

Riff888
13-02-2021, 10:20 AM
She's probably getting sick of this job.

She was hoping to get a husband and be settled down by now but unlike those pretty WLs who have a queue of men begging them for marriage. No one wants to be seen with Ada in public.

aussiegaigin
13-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Wow, You started this thread back on "27-11-2017".
Reading thru, I wonder if the real problem is that you cannot communicate with her ?
I would have thought that after this time you could be upfront enough with her and actually tell her your issues ?
Of are you guys really have been just going for the food ?

I find it interesting following different long term threads like this one and how attitudes change, and how predictable some things area ....

I have only seem her about 10 times in this period, so I hardly call myself a devoted customer. Yeh, communication is the let down; I enjoy having a bit of banter during a session, but I'm not going to force it if the girl can't respond coherently. Using translators kills the mood even more

Her massage skills were my main attraction, and the food was a bonus. As the former has now deteriorated, I seem to be just getting a very expensive bowl of dumplings.

local
06-03-2021, 11:27 AM
seems she is doing some advertising....

https://skinsin.com.au/eastgardens-massage

aussiegaigin
07-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Apart from the boobs, the photos are her.

Riff888
07-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Apart from the boobs, the photos are her.Those photos are her but she does not look like those photos in person.

aussiegaigin
08-03-2021, 04:50 PM
I got on a bus going to Eastgardens by mistake the other day. Just after I sat down, I got a WeChat notification on my phone. It was from Ada, and when I looked up she's sitting up the back of the bus waving to me.

We both got off at Eastgardens, but she said she had an appointment with someone interested in her kittens, so after a brief greeting she headed off and fortunately I didn't hear from her again.

8minds
09-03-2021, 12:26 AM
you thought she was stalking you :startle: