PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Maroubra happenings

aussiegaigin
27-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Had some recent intel that 89 Boyce Rd has closed down after all these years, but have not been around to check it out.

775A still has its roster of MILFs offering excellent value RnTnM, the girl quality has improved a LITTLE bit of late.

116 Boyce Rd still going, but haven't been there for a while. Nothing to get excited about before, the LBs at the weekend put me off.

Noticed a Thai shop in a building off the lane that runs up behind 775. Have seen a couple of guys coming/going into the complex (but maybe for other tenants). Not exactly ideal location for passing trade, so may be goodies on offer.

Brothelcreeper
27-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Ahhh, Maroubra. When Punterman first visited a brothel 16 years ago it was in Maroubra. Scared shitless. Had a nice handjob in a darkened room with a 30 something Asian girl and that was the start of my long adventure......ahhh the memories.

aussiegaigin
28-11-2017, 05:52 AM
Was that the "Secret Garden" or "Perfumed Garden", upstairs near the outbound bus stop on Anzac Pde?

aussiegaigin
13-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Had some recent intel that 89 Boyce Rd has closed down after all these years, but have not been around to check it out.

Got some intel that Nancy from this shop is now at 4/108 Maroubra Rd.

jediknight4ever
13-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Yeah I remember Perfume Garden. The horny Mamasan was on offer and I'd do her bareback, though she always asked that I cum outside which I did. Such great memories

aussiegaigin
13-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Mamasan Sandy/Cindy (?) was running a shop at St Marys last I heard a few years ago.

kase
14-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Thanks for sharing

FoxIsMe
15-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Sounds interesting

TheMaestro
17-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Are there any updates into the happenings in Maroubra? The scene has changed quite a bit.

Jimmy_s
07-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Got some intel that Nancy from this shop is now at 4/108 Maroubra Rd.

Confirmed! Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

aussiegaigin
07-02-2021, 06:18 PM

Might make a change from 775 for old times sake.

Joe1956
07-02-2021, 09:21 PM
4/108? More info please!!! I can feel a worthy investigation coming up!!

aussiegaigin
08-02-2021, 08:47 AM
4/108? More info please!!! I can feel a worthy investigation coming up!!

Just go and see Nancy, satisfaction guaranteed. I can't vouch for other girls there.

aek1921
04-03-2021, 06:10 PM

just private messaged you

dwx
06-03-2022, 10:23 AM
A mate was saying an old massage shop on Maroubra Rd near the police has done a refit from curtains to walls.
Anyone got any intel if extras are available there?

My mate wasn’t much help really, so I am asking here if anyone knows anything.

aussiegaigin
06-03-2022, 01:27 PM
There's a Thai shop on the corner opp the police station (legit last time I went there) and a Chinese shop a couple of doors past (can't remember if I've been there, but has an RnT aura about it). Remedy is a bit further along again heading west

aussiegaigin
06-03-2022, 01:31 PM
A few new girls at 775 since the lockdown.

Apple on Wednesdays seems to have potential, but Amy on Saturday was a let down.

Travelmate
06-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Good on you brother. This thread was started since 2017. Some of the girl still works at 775 today.

TheMaestro
06-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Been to the dungeon recently, bro aussiegaigin is right, new talent including some younger ones. Alice on Fridays is quite sexy. Probably 30s, nice set of fake tits, couple of tatts.

b_brownn
21-09-2022, 10:55 PM
I haven’t been there since earlier this year but I know this place does full service. I’ve met 3 of the girls there. I can’t remember their names but I remember the ones that worked on Friday were older (not to old) both had fake tits atleast a D and both don’t mind rimming if you’re into it. I declined, both also let me play with their pussy and sucked my fingers after. Hope this helps someone

11Bravo
22-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Chinese Therapy Clinic, aka The Dungeon
775a Anzac Parade, Maroubra

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023, 12:00-13:00

Rates : $70/60 min
1 hour for me.

Extras Cost : $50, bbbj, cim

Myself, I like Maroubra, it's my Goldilocks - far enough from home yet close enough by public transport. I hadn't been back to the Dungeon since my first visit:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113364-Learning-the-basics-by-a-Newbie&p=2624553&viewfull=1#post2624553

On that visit, I'd gotten the manager's WeChat for future use. Now, on the way, I tried to send a message but found out I couldn't as I hadn't done the friend request for the contact. Quickly did that, and within a couple of minutes, got the accepted so now I could send messages. Asked if the shop was busy and if there was anyone good there. Answer came back quickly: not busy and yes, good staff; when would I arrive? I answered 10 minutes.

In that 10 minutes, down the stops, rang the bell. Manager answered, I was allowed inside BUT there was "sorry, busy". WTF? I told her I had JUST messaged her. "Oh, that was you?" Of course, for the FLEETING instant, I was imagining that a masseuse was being held in reserve for me (cue audience LAUGH; after all, this is the Dungeon). But she did remember me, which normally I would have called BS, but said she'd wondered why I hadn't returned after my first visit 4 months ago, and validating her memory, she said she had a better girl (LOOSELY defined, as in "female") than Lucy, the one I'd had previously. And given I DON'T blend in here, believable. I should go get a cup of coffee, come back in 20, no 25. TYPICAL Dungeon.

One nice thing, Pacific Square is right across the street, so looks like I'll pick up some groceries first. Kill some time, come back in 25. Shown to a grotty waiting room (thankfully it is the waiting room and not the service room). I ask how much, $70 + $50 for the bbbj, cim, same as last time. And of course I DON'T remember the lessons learned so there I am, handing over the money to mamasan. What a dufus.

10 minutes later (by the clock on the wall) still waiting "on deck" (baseball), but now "at bat", or at least I'm in the massage room, told she'll be there "shortly", just has to freshen up. Given I've ALREADY paid (idiot), I don't feel like reneging, not worth trying to get money back, I am there, so strip and lay on the table. Time passes and I'm STILL alone, kicking myself for NOT leaving options open. Finally hear a customer LEAVE, and yes, shortly, Neva comes in.

Now you DO (or SHOULD) know what you'll get in this shop. A middle-aged PRC, some hoopage (around the waist) BUT a skilled provider. Eva is that, still attractive face, but 20 years ago she must have been a looker, given some vestiges of that attractiveness remain. OK rack, B's? The massage is good. On the flip, she's not shy, asks if I want (condom, no condom) for the bj. For me, that's a no brainer. She spreads my legs, crawls between them, starts the bj. Initial spitting into a tissue, but then she's like a remora on a shark (or more accurately, a whale - don't get old). Now she's prone and it's a CONTINUOUS extraction process, no breaks. It's good, BUT... given her position, prone between my legs, there will be no fondling; my arms just aren't long enough. With no textural stimulation, her extraction takes longer, but she never gives up, and then oil is struck. No head flinch, cim all the way. Like I say, here, they may be older, but with age comes exerience.

Like I said at the beginning: same as always, good and the bad.

11Bravo
24-03-2023, 12:14 AM
I haven’t been there since earlier this year but I know this place does full service. I’ve met 3 of the girls there. I can’t remember their names but I remember the ones that worked on Friday were older (not to old) both had fake tits atleast a D and both don’t mind rimming if you’re into it. I declined, both also let me play with their pussy and sucked my fingers after. Hope this helps someoneThe "Touched by Angels" shop I often saw as I passed on my way to EastGardens by bus always intrigued me. It certainly looked suspect. Fridays have potential if you are NOT youth oriented, if you're NOT form over function. However, 1 data point, Tuesday, Mary, built like a barrel, crap massage. Yes, a pineapple bought a NHJ, but better days, better shops for relief. Let me put it this way, Mary makes the Dungeon inmates look GREAT.

TheMaestro
25-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Sounds like Eva at the Dungeon bro 11Bravo!

Mary at Touched by Angels is quite something, as mentioned above Friday is not bad with some MILFS with fake tits.

Joe1956
25-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Guys can anyone confirm Part 3 etc at 138
Getting no reply on WeChat

aussiegaigin
25-03-2023, 04:37 PM
No RnT shop is likely to admit to that in advance.

It's between you and the girl at the time.

11Bravo
26-03-2023, 12:20 AM
No RnT shop is likely to admit to that in advance.

It's between you and the girl at the time.Agreed. Besides the privacy issues, the personal decisions, I don't know how active LE is, councils are, on discovering unlicensed shops delivering licensed services. There's a reason that every RnT room has the traditional sign "No sexual services"; it's called "plausible deniability". The SHOP is NOT responsible for what happens inside a room. And they DON'T know who YOU are. Brothels ARE licensed to deliver those services, but even then, it's the provider's decision, NOT the shop's, of what will be delivered. No doubt you know all of this already, and I don't mean any disrespect (this response more directed at newbies - which you are not - reading this).

For me, that's part of the enjoyment of RnT - what are the possibilities? But I've said this before, just because she does such-n-such with me for that price, doesn't mean it's transferable. Most likely is, but no guarantees. MY experience, a description of "open minded" means she's willing to discuss, but it's an individual decision.

Joe1956
26-03-2023, 08:16 AM
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses. And yes, understand all that. Just didn’t want to waste the punt on a firm no part 3 shop.
Cheers

11Bravo
26-03-2023, 09:45 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses. And yes, understand all that. Just didn’t want to waste the punt on a firm no part 3 shop.
CheersMY experience, only one sure way is to go there and ask the girl yourself. Personally, I'd say a better chance with a 30-40ish PRC than a 20ish anyone. Girls are smart, and they know what to do to stay competitive.

And how is it a wasted punt? You've selected someone you've found attractive, and NOW you KNOW what HER experience is with YOU on that day. Where I come from, the only sure things are death and taxes. And I always look at disasters as making great war stories (a fairy tale begins with "Once upon a time....", a war story begins with "Shit, I was there...").

aussiegaigin
14-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Happened to walk past 208 Kensington at 8.30 am the other day, and I noticed the door was ajar and the OPEN sign hanging outside.

Wondered if was just an early booking, or the girls overnighted in the shop, rather than going home? Most of the girl I've encountered there haven't worked 2 days in a row, but one may have just moved up from 775a for the night.