PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bad receptionist

huggyaust
28-11-2017, 12:54 PM
The receptionist at Liaisons is the worst. I am the first one arrived there followed by the other bloke. After all the girls say hi to us, the receptionist came back to me and I said I want to see the girl xxx. She said, oh sorry, xxx told her a customer already picked her. WTF ! I am the first customer in the waiting area, I should be the one to pick first. She then asked me to pick other girls. I said forget it, and left.
What would you do if you were me?

takasitau
28-11-2017, 01:27 PM
He could be her regular, and she knew he was coming? I dont know..
I'd probably pick other from the lineup, unless nothing excites me. But agree, bad service

woods23
28-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Lol i was there last week hahaha
Reception let me in a small room ...wait for the girls they will all sit next to you tell u their name nd ask "any questions darling ,honey " then shaked hand.
I got shown about 6 to 7 girls lol all very average looking lol.

Anyway I wait for the bloody reception to come back so I can politely tell her I'm going all girl not my taste. Lol wait about 10mins checking my phone thinking where I would go next. Still not come back So i got up nd walk passed the reception desk nd a quick bye then she give a cold stare back. Parking is a freaking night mare there....one girl is not bad her name is pearl I think a tall blonde with good smile too.

I probably would walked too if I was in your situation...but i will also stay if other girls is good don't foget u are angry at the receptionist not the girl
remember !!!

Note all girls were very friendly ;)

huggyaust
28-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Probably the guy just told the girl that he wanted her, and the girl went to the the front desk telling the receptionist. She should realize that there is another customer being there first.

Babycat
28-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Omg I used to be a bad receptionist as I made same mistakes. That night was crazy busy and customers were so picky so I made mistakes T.T

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2017, 05:50 PM
The receptionist at Liaisons is the worst. I am the first one arrived there followed by the other bloke. After all the girls say hi to us, the receptionist came back to me and I said I want to see the girl xxx. She said, oh sorry, xxx told her a customer already picked her. WTF ! I am the first customer in the waiting area, I should be the one to pick first. She then asked me to pick other girls. I said forget it, and left.
What would you do if you were me?

May be you should just stick with Summerville ??

Brothelcreeper
28-11-2017, 07:43 PM
If you think she is a bad receptionist try getting on the bad side of Angie at 533 !!

I recently incurred her wrath just because I was introduced to three girls and did not want any of them. She loses the plot and shouts at me to leave and never come back, marches me to the door, slams it in my face and when I am halfway down the stairs she opens it again and yells "and don't come back" for the second time.

WTF...anyway I am happy not to go back there. Treated like shit for no reason. I will spend my dollars elsewhere.

Got the same at Bonza Beauties a couple of months ago. Went twice in two days and was shown the same two girls. I said no thanks and got lots of abuse so again I have not been back even though I was a regular there.

I was polite to both receptionists and only said that the girls were not for me. If I was rude I would have accepted the punishment but there was no need for their ridiculous actions.

Hurstyronny
28-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Today I got a massage from the receptionist. Maybe she doesn’t get much attention, but she went off like a rocket.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Wouldn't that be interesting if most receptionist in FS shops also works ?

Then if she made a mistake or gave you some attitude or stuff you around , you can book her the next time and really give it to her ! Provided that she is actually doable in the first place of course....... haha

HamishAM
29-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Had some pretty bad ones that over charged and are just rude. But what can you expect lol

BlackToad
29-11-2017, 04:34 PM
If you think she is a bad receptionist try getting on the bad side of Angie at 533 !!

I recently incurred her wrath just because I was introduced to three girls and did not want any of them. She loses the plot and shouts at me to leave and never come back, marches me to the door, slams it in my face and when I am halfway down the stairs she opens it again and yells "and don't come back" for the second time.

WTF...anyway I am happy not to go back there. Treated like shit for no reason. I will spend my dollars elsewhere.

Got the same at Bonza Beauties a couple of months ago. Went twice in two days and was shown the same two girls. I said no thanks and got lots of abuse so again I have not been back even though I was a regular there.

I was polite to both receptionists and only said that the girls were not for me. If I was rude I would have accepted the punishment but there was no need for their ridiculous actions.

I’ve never been to 533 and stories like this (and others) make me think I never will go there. Why put up with bad customer service when there is so much choice out there?

Raybo
29-11-2017, 05:18 PM
I’ve never been to 533 and stories like this (and others) make me think I never will go there. Why put up with bad customer service when there is so much choice out there?

I was going to respond to PMan saying that it was pretty poor of Angie. If only she knew how frequent a punter PMan was........but then i thought he probably would have told her - has PMan told the full story?

I reckon 533 have a solid black book of punting regulars and i mean guys going 4-6 hours a week bare minimum. I'd guess if you ain't in that book then you are at the mercy of management. A couple of times i have walked up that hallway past 2 or 3 punters patiently waiting and i don't even think i was in the 'black book' maybe just aa semi-regular.

Brothelcreeper
29-11-2017, 08:08 PM
I was going to respond to PMan saying that it was pretty poor of Angie. If only she knew how frequent a punter PMan was........but then i thought he probably would have told her - has PMan told the full story?

I reckon 533 have a solid black book of punting regulars and i mean guys going 4-6 hours a week bare minimum. I'd guess if you ain't in that book then you are at the mercy of management. A couple of times i have walked up that hallway past 2 or 3 punters patiently waiting and i don't even think i was in the 'black book' maybe just aa semi-regular.

Hi Raybo. It is the full story. To be honest I wasn't really in the mood and she did show me three of the most popular young girls that always get mentioned on the forum, Sheri, Stephanie and Dior which is probably why she blew her top when I asked is she has anyone else. Anyway, Willloughby is too far away from where I live so I won't lose any sleep over it.

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:19 PM
drove to north shore, and turned down 3 of the finest at 533 and walked out. you must have a lot of time on your hands bro. Did you ring beforehand to book, or just turned up random

paddington244
29-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Classic marketing theory says you need to replenish the well

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:43 PM
im slow. whats replenish the well ?

Souless
30-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Refill the water.

paddington244
30-11-2017, 06:51 AM
You need to be nice to new customers as they fill the emptying well

JayZC
01-12-2017, 11:33 AM
I think the older receptionist at Liaisons is the culprit. Walked out a couple of times and never got abused by the other receptionist. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

chubbs_peterson
04-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Sheri, Stephanie and Dior which is probably why she blew her top when I asked is she has anyone else.

Those three are all total babes. Absolute, confirmed, cut-off-your-pinky-for-a-day-of-free-rooting babes. In fact, one of them is such a babe that Chubbs is about to let himself be invaded with feels and then self destruct in a masochistic orgy of repeat bookings and bleeding bank accounts. Game on.

The Speechwriter
04-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Those three are all total babes. Absolute, confirmed, cut-off-your-pinky-for-a-day-of-free-rooting babes. In fact, one of them is such a babe that Chubbs is about to let himself be invaded with feels and then self destruct in a masochistic orgy of repeat bookings and bleeding bank accounts. Game on.

I’m guessing Stephanie?

harrycd
04-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Hi Raybo. It is the full story. To be honest I wasn't really in the mood and she did show me three of the most popular young girls that always get mentioned on the forum, Sheri, Stephanie and Dior which is probably why she blew her top when I asked is she has anyone else. Anyway, Willloughby is too far away from where I live so I won't lose any sleep over it.

Ahh damn, I guess they were all too young for you lol they are the cream of the crop over @ 533 you aren't really going to do much better there imo.

Raybo
05-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Ahh damn, I guess they were all too young for you lol they are the cream of the crop over @ 533 you aren't really going to do much better there imo.

Yeah, something doesn't make sense. Driving a considerable distance to 533 without a booking is simply a rookie mistake to start with. Then to be afforded the luxury of having all 3 of these hotties available and saying 'yeah nah'. *scratches head*

Brothelcreeper
05-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Yeah, something doesn't make sense. Driving a considerable distance to 533 without a booking is simply a rookie mistake to start with. Then to be afforded the luxury of having all 3 of these hotties available and saying 'yeah nah'. *scratches head*

I will expand my story. Had been to Club 350 and had a shit session with Bing Bing. Walked out halfway through my booking as she was shit. Wanted to cum so I thought 533 is close by so in a bad mood I walk in and was shown the three hot girls mentioned but I really wasn't in the mood to fuck as Bing Bing had made me pissed off with her shit service. Asked Angie who else was on and was marched out. I should have just gone home but sometimes you need a "rescue punt". We have all been there at some stage.

Budgyboy
05-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Yeah nah, think you may just have been a cocky prick and it backfired man, she had your measure and for good reason. Every now and then reality checks are meant to be taken gracefully, which in part you have.

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Whilst on the subject of receptionists, I came across one who was working both as receptionist and ML in a RNT shop in the Inner West. There was no greeting or smile and immediately I got the feeling her attitude was bad. She told me to go to the room and get naked. She was not willing to part with her clothes despite offering her $50 tip. I decided to leave as quickly as I got there. If they can't greet customers with a smile and be courteous then they don't deserve our business.

Brothelcreeper
06-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Whilst on the subject of receptionists, I came across one who was working both as receptionist and ML in a RNT shop in the Inner West. There was no greeting or smile and immediately I got the feeling her attitude was bad. She told me to go to the room and get naked. She was not willing to part with her clothes despite offering her $50 tip. I decided to leave as quickly as I got there. If they can't greet customers with a smile and be courteous then they don't deserve our business.

That is true. My go to shop at 12 Euston St Rydalmere has two receptionists that work alternate days. One is lovely and smiley ( Fifi ), the other is a grumpy bitch so I avoid going there on the days that "grumpy bitch" is working.

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Customers dont appreciate how difficult the receptionist job is.

If the receptionist gets two or three customers at the same time then usually the customer who says I will see her gets the girl the other thing is if the customer has a booking then he has priority.

At the end of the day go for the girl you like if you miss out choose another after all its only a punt and some times you will ended up better off!

paddington244
06-12-2017, 09:15 PM
The problem is that receptionists in some of the smaller shops are quasi management for owners
who are only ticket clippers , management and ownership need to be part and parcel , this is the true reason
why 533 works despite its flaws