PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Gigi - What a stunner.

andy1974
28-11-2017, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie in this forum, previously just surfing as a guest without being a registered user on this forum. I have been punting for about 6 months now and it's time to repay all the kindness of other punters who shared their intel.

I also promised the lovely Bella at Blossom Massage that I will do a write up on Gigi who looked after me this morning. :shout:

First time venturing to Blossom Massage. I usually visit Ktown in petersham and it has been good. After reading intels Blossom Massage not having shower facilities, it sort of puts me off abit. I have been to just a handful of shops without shower facilities and the experiences have been kindda crap.

Anyway, I summoned up all my courage after seeing Blossom's roster today. I wanted to see what's the fuss is all about Ivy. Arrived at 11am today, a pretty lady opened the door and she introduced herself as Bella. So this is the Bella who created some hypes, indeed a beauty but i reckon is she older than my tender age of 21 Hahaha. I was shown the way in and I walked past a fair looking girl who turns out to be Gigi and a tanned chick who is Ivy. Both got me excited, in my mind I was deciding who should I have for the next 1 hour. Before I can make a decision, Bella made it for me as Ivy has a booking in 5mins time. Made my task easier then! Handed over $65 and overly keen I handed another $50 to Bella only to be told to give it to Gigi myself.

I was shown to the room at the end of this boutique establishment by Bella while Gigi went to get herself ready. The overall vibe is rather cosy, clean and quite unlike some of the chinese shops in the city. So far so good I said to myself. I stripped down to my birthday suit and waited patiently for Gigi to come in. Gigi has quite a pretty face and I would have thought she is korean or something if not for the fact it was stated in the roster that she is Chinese. Gigi engage with me in fluent english, asking how's my day, if I have been here before, etc etc. I only had one thing in mind at that point.... Massage Hahaha Not!

Gigi begun to massage my back and asking if I like it harder or softer. I just let her do her thing. Her touches are very suited for such massage shops. Very sensual but firm touches which gives good therapeutic effects. My heart was racing, dick was raging and breathing was hastening. Gigi asked jokingly and asked if I'm ok. I turned around and replied her with a jaw dropping Yes! I am OK!

Why was that a jaw dropping yes?? Because, I don't know when and I don't know how she managed to remove all those fabrics on her body to reveal a pair of C cuppers? Nice toned body with some pretty artistic tatts. A very sexy lass indeed.

Bella did ask me to not go overboard in my writing and I shall respect that. All I can say is her part 2 is up there in the top 3 punts I ever have before. Gigi was very willing to please and there's something special about the way she manage to make me feel connected. Pity that she only works once a week at Blossom but hey! I will be there in a flash whenever she works.

I came out of the room and Bella asked me for feedback. Incidentally Ivy was sitting there having a conversation with Bella. This place is certainly worth visiting. The girls I saw today are all what I would considered as beauties. Even the mamasan is pretty which I think is rare for me haha. The overall vibe of the shop is quite nice. Only downfall is shower facilities. Oh well, can't have everything isn't it? Haha Oh and its cheaper than Korean shops plus friendlier too.

And I already made a booking for Ivy for Friday! Yippy!!

bella812
28-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Hi andy1974,

Thank you for your AR for Gigi!:miao: And we see you on Friday!!!

Bella