PDA

View Full Version : Other Chika at new TC

Shonkybasted
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
hi bros,
Well I couldn't resist going to see if it was actually TC. Not that I really know Wilson or what he looks like but I think I have seen him at maroubra. I arrived at the apartment and it had the same feel as TC in the past. There was only one WL available and her name was Chika.
Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Cup size A+
BBBJ 7/10
FS 7/10
English 7/10
Anyway, I showered by myself an then went back into the room where Chika was preparing the bed. I lay down and she started sucking my nipples an then got to my balls and started BBBJ. It was pretty good I must say. We had some good chit chat in between and then I started playing with her trimmed pussy and then she put the dom on and started cowgirl.
It wasn't a bad 30min session but I probably won't see her again.
I hope they bring back Nakisa!

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2012, 01:44 PM
What was the charges Bro?

PhoBot
02-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Age please

nzm033
02-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Would anyone know if there is an apartment in CBD?

Also wat are the prices?

ScopionX
02-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I think the CBD one has closed down already @@

Shonkybasted
02-05-2012, 05:00 PM
The cost was $100 for 30mins, $130 for 45mins and $160 for 1hr.
I'd say Chika was late 20's. I went to an apartment on Kent st.

michaele
02-05-2012, 05:56 PM
hi bros,
Well I couldn't resist going to see if it was actually TC. Not that I really know Wilson or what he looks like but I think I have seen him at maroubra. I arrived at the apartment and it had the same feel as TC in the past. There was only one WL available and her name was Chika.
Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Cup size A+
BBBJ 7/10
FS 7/10
English 7/10
Anyway, I showered by myself an then went back into the room where Chika was preparing the bed. I lay down and she started sucking my nipples an then got to my balls and started BBBJ. It was pretty good I must say. We had some good chit chat in between and then I started playing with her trimmed pussy and then she put the dom on and started cowgirl.
It wasn't a bad 30min session but I probably won't see her again.
I hope they bring back Nakisa!

Hello
is Wilson back and is it the same mobile number
thanks
Michaele

dickyman
03-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Yah, I have tried chika twice, slim and tan body with A cup boob, did not have sexy hot body but services is excellent worthy to try its to find jp WL can offer BBBJ, DFK, CIM with that price

lonely heart
03-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Yah, I have tried chika twice, slim and tan body with A cup boob, did not have sexy hot body but services is excellent worthy to try its to find jp WL can offer BBBJ, DFK, CIM with that price

Now you know what I mean when I say value. Good to see they are back in business again. Bring back some good memory.

Bracket
03-05-2012, 11:40 AM
... I hope they bring back Nakisa!
Nakisa is listed on their Cracker ad, which went up on Monday.

Nakisa: Beautiful young Japanese girl. My diverse interests and burning desire to learn about others and the world around me fuels my zest for life. Perfect body figure. I offer a Real Good GFE service. Let me entertain you. Let me make fun with you. there is no rush in our time together. will take your breath away with my fit and my seductive beautiful smile.

Why don't you ring Wilson to confirm?

fli
04-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Nakisa worked Tuesday - guess she will be back again.

babelx
04-05-2012, 01:23 AM
what's the number? Are the tents up again?

cordy
04-05-2012, 02:02 AM
I hope they bring back Nakisa![/QUOTE]

nakisa is work tuesday, i went there on tuesday and have a session with her, dfk, bbbj and daty, she offer a great service, really nice.

LaughingGor
11-05-2012, 04:45 AM
hi bro,

do you think Nagiza is a genuine japanese girl?
i know Chika is...

:smile:

Shonkybasted
11-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Not sure if she is genuine jap but great all the same.
Has anyone tried Eli?

Bracket
12-05-2012, 12:37 AM
... Has anyone tried Eli?
Someone's just posted a review on her. .... Oh, it was you - couldn't wait, you horny bastard! She's been around at Ginza/Tokyo Cats for a long time and you can sometimes find things written about her under her misspelled name, Ally e.g. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?763

ScopionX
12-05-2012, 11:03 PM
if you say the apartmemt itself had the same feel as TC in the past. that's mean it is still mess-up and unclean @@?
I really didn't go TC a long time since it closed. Still the same phone number?

Bracket
13-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey ScopionX. The old TC CBD shop had two features : 1. the sheets used to partition the apartment, 2. the lack of cleanliness, particularly in the bathrooms. Well, the new Ginza shop is identical in regard to number 1, but as far as number 2 goes they've only been open since last week so the bathrooms haven't had time yet to get dirty. So if you like cleanliness get along there quick, but if you prefer things a bit more filthy you might have to wait a bit longer. :D

They have at least two numbers, the one advertised here, 0406 093 971, and the one advertised in Cracker and The Tele, 0406 239 985.

dickyman
13-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Sounds Nakish worthy to try, is she genuine Japanese, can bro rate her services and appearance, thanks

abacab
13-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Sounds Nakish worthy to try, is she genuine Japanese, can bro rate her services and appearance, thanks

yes, I am interested too about Nakisa, especially service level