PDA

View Full Version : Dream Girl 130 Sandy was exceptional

Firefoxfan2000
28-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Friday, after meeting in the city, i have 1 hr to kill. I drop by Dream girl 130 at Botany for a massage.

This is my third visits, after such good experience with Angel and Vicky, I asked the shop owner for suggestion. I am into girls with more natural C cup breast.

Sandy was recommended. I didnt really know what she is like so just trust the shop owner. I have never written any review but I have to this time.

I was told to go up to room 8 (lucky number!). The room was spacious, clean, shower, large mirror, nice couch, and a massage table in the middle. Very luxurious.

As i was having shower Sandy walked in, she waited for me at the shower door, gave me the towel. I dried off myself. Looking across, she was stunning. Sandy was about 158cm but with high heel she looks 164cm. Very prertty face with high nose and big eyes, long hair. She looks around 22. (later she said she was 23). She has perfect curve, long leg and nice cleavage. As I was too rush to start my 45 mins session, Sandy offerred to dry off my body for me. Gosh she did it like a lover, slowly all over your body. She smiled and touch my chest and my bum as she was doing it.

After that she gave me a hug and off I am on my back. She climbed up the table, but instead of starting with massage, she sat across my body and started kissing my neck and my back. I can feel her body against me.

I turned around, it seems she likes me. i asked her to take off her nurse uniform. She slowly taking them off. my eyes was glueing to her. Her body was even better than i imagined. Very smooth skin, large hip, round butt, her tummy was almost flat. Her breast was ver perky C cup, the pair was perfect. As soon as the last item was off, we started touching, hugging and kissing. my hand wondered and i can feel her wet pussy (her pussy was trim, soft and nice colour). After 15 mins of hugging, kissing each other, she said I should do some massage. I obliged. i admitted 5 more mins i properly couldnt hold.

Sandy applied oil all over my body. Her massage was really good. She didnt forget to touch and play with my manhood as she was massaging my body. 10 mins later, she started sliding her body on my back i can feel her pussy and her breast against my body.

I turned around, she was on top. I asked if she provided full services. It was a said "No", but this girl was crazy. She kept sliding her pussy against my cock. Her hip was swinging from side to side. It seems that she is having a good time. As for me this was beyond my dream. My hand was free to gaps her breast and her bump. They were fantastic. She moaned and moaned non-stop. Finally I gave up.. i unloaded everything. She smiled and cleaned myself up. 15 mins left she gave me more head and front body massage. I talked more with her and squeeze her breast and her body as for another 10 mins.

She said she like my touch, my cock and I reminded her about her friend who she love to fuck.

She wanted to have shower together with me, but i preferrd to watch her shower instead. I have another few mins watching her shower, i wanted to see her perfect body from outside. We hug and kissed good bye. She said she will be taking holiday soon so I will see her again in the new year.

All in all, even though I didnt have full sex with her, i left Dream Girl 130 so satisfied of Sandy's services. All 3 girls (Angel, Vicky and Sandy) i have seen here are all young, beautiful, know how to please. Sandy by far is the best massage girl I have had of any shops.

Thank you Dream Girl 130.

Sorry all brothers if i was too long. this is my first review. should you tried and didnt get the same services from Sandy, I am sorry. Sometimes the massage girl likes you she gave extra. It was my lucky day.

Roj
06-11-2018, 01:49 PM
I saw Sandy as part of a double about a month ago. She is smoking hot! She asked if she could give me a pussy slide. How could I refuse??!! Within minutes, she came and then looked at me & said "I'm going to go again", and within seconds, climaxed again. She leant back, put one finger in her pussy & said "Look at my cum". I grabbed her finger & licked it off. She squealed as I put a finger in and scooped out some more creamy goodness & ate it. She turned around & backed into my face for some DATY while her hand got busy around me. Yum! These are my favourite sort of girls! Pity she only works Saturdays at the moment...