PDA

View Full Version : Question Shower at the start of the session

Lorian
28-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Hi guys
Just wrote a review, where the lady didnt need shower at the start of session, as she had showered in the previous session. More time for fun and not waiting for her to have shouwer

Q: Do you prefer she showers at end of last session, so she can get started quicker for your session? (in places where the woman showers separately at the start)

paddington244
28-11-2017, 07:21 PM
All our girls shower together with the customer as part of our service

Brothelcreeper
28-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Girls should shower at the start and the end of each session. Creates the right impression. She can waste a bit of time as well rather than getting fucked so much !!

I saw a girl last week and when we had finished and I had cum all over her tits, I had a shower, she just wiped my cum off with her towel, got dressed and went back to line up for another customer. Not a good look in my opinion.

I have noticed that even at the cheaper shops now, the girls are showering with me whereas they never used to. Both Rydalmere shops, 12 and 19a have started it and each girl will wash you before and after. Nice . Gets the session off to a good start I think as they are engaged with you, unlike Bunny at 42 Gladesville in today's review. Naughty bunny.

Hurstyronny
28-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Shower at the end for sure. It’s good to watch and let’s you get straight to it when your there. After your own shower of course.

Lorian
28-11-2017, 08:00 PM
I never understood why a lady has a shower on her own at start, and this happens in a lot of places. Having two showers per hour all day isnt good for the skin?
If you read my review, the lady was ready to go right away, and it really set the tone for the whole hour

Targayayuka
28-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Prefer shower at least at the beginning.

I've had a session where the WL didn't shower at the beginning and I could feel that she had some lotion on and it was a bit sticky which kinda set things back a little. No fault of hers, could be that she's going through a tough time with dry skin.

The Speechwriter
29-11-2017, 08:21 AM
I always let the girl know that I don’t care whether they shower with me or not — at the start of the session. I leave it up to them. Most join me, out of habit as much as anything else.

Sometimes it’s difficult with the language barrier, and they just don’t get it and jump in with me anyway. That’s fine.

Others are thankful that they don’t have to get wet again.

I won’t forget the time that Alina at Ginza, a gorgeous petite Korean with an insane body, thanked me by dropping to her knees in her cute bunny suit as I got out of the shower. I blew Warragamba Dam into her mouth after being in the room for 8 minutes.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Shower with the girl at the start of the show ! That's what "Shower and Showee" and 5 Star services is all about man !!

Nothing beats the warm water running down my back and the lady down in front giving my cock a mouth wash !

And most of the girls I see would be busty too, so you add a bit of soapy Spanish in there somewhere to start the ball rolling.

Getting 5 Star services at the good old days at Stanmore was what RnT is all about !

Ps. For all you guys who loves to DATY, wouldn't it make sure to give your meal a wash before you dive into it ?

curious36
29-11-2017, 08:34 AM
I enjoy watching the lady have a shower. Some put a lotion on after their shower. A good way to end a good time.

gentleguy
29-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Shower together seems the best.

Pussyhands
29-11-2017, 11:10 AM
I dunno, I always shower before arriving so I tend to skip the shower and straight to the foreplay ;)

HamishAM
29-11-2017, 01:58 PM
I feel like this is great foreplay and helps clean you up abit for her mentality.

BlackToad
29-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Shower with the girl at the start of the show ! That's what "Shower and Showee" and 5 Star services is all about man !!

Nothing beats the warm water running down my back and the lady down in front giving my cock a mouth wash !

And most of the girls I see would be busty too, so you add a bit of soapy Spanish in there somewhere to start the ball rolling.

Getting 5 Star services at the good old days at Stanmore was what RnT is all about !

Ps. For all you guys who loves to DATY, wouldn't it make sure to give your meal a wash before you dive into it ?

Which RNTs have shower with the girl before the session starts? Sounds good and is common in FS places but I have never found this in a RNT place.

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Which RNTs have shower with the girl before the session starts? Sounds good and is common in FS places but I have never found this in a RNT place.

As stated, in the good old days of 252b Stanmore.

If you are regular with your own girl at 227 Broadway when they have ensuite shower in every room , you probably can score that too, or if you are a big tipper.

Otherwise, plenty of Korean b2b shop would shower with you too, no ?

gentleguy
30-11-2017, 08:31 AM
I dunno, I always shower before arriving so I tend to skip the shower and straight to the foreplay ;)

I shower before a punt and shower at the shop. I like to come to shop looking neat and clean. I think it makes a good impression.

takasitau
30-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Korean b2b shop?
any chance to provide more details (shop name, address etc)

would love to shower with a korean goddess.
M8 and midas did that long time back when i went there, not sure now though

woods23
30-11-2017, 01:46 PM
M8 and midas did that long time back when i went there, not sure now though

Went to m8 recently with the boys the girls were average looking now compared to few yrs ago but still not bad.

Shower together awesome b2b the highlight for sure then cbj nd finish hj in many different positions.
Over all its a very enjoyable relax session....

Btw mr beta 101 we saw Cindy in the line up but none of us pick her haha :p

Peter69
30-11-2017, 04:20 PM
I reckon it’s good and if the girl comes in with you then it’s fuckrn heaven

rooter
03-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Shower together with the girl is standard service and expected by punters now at top shops like Ginza, 5 Star etc.
If a girl has a separate shower and asks you to have a separate shower, then you have been ripped off.
That's 10-15 minutes of your paid up punting time and money wasted.
I love the shower with the girl
I have already showered before I got there, and she has already showered before I got there, so the shower together is not really about getting clean but a very erotic and intimate experience.
We lather each other up, we lick and kiss and touch and suck and pussy and cock slide like crazy - so good.
If you are going to a shop where you don't shower together with the girl then you are being ripped off.

paddington244
03-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Exactly the same here

Brothelcreeper
03-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Exactly the same here

Yes the shower experience at 244 is amazing as the girls put a rubber mattress on the floor of the shower, wash you all over then soap you and them up and then rub their body and tits all over you on that mattress. It is fucking hot and gets me super horny.

harrycd
03-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Yes the shower experience at 244 is amazing as the girls put a rubber mattress on the floor of the shower, wash you all over then soap you and them up and then rub their body and tits all over you on that mattress. It is fucking hot and gets me super horny.

Wait so its soapie style? That sounds sweet. I would like it if they made their roster easier to read lol as I want to check it out now :/

The Speechwriter
04-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Wait so its soapie style? That sounds sweet. I would like it if they made their roster easier to read lol as I want to check it out now :/

Harry— I got the soapy mattress treatment from Anna at Paddo about a month ago and it is one of the highlights of my year. When she looked up at me part way through her magical blow job and her face was covered in suds, I knew I had a girl committed to her work. Just go there.

CurioPunter
04-12-2017, 10:57 AM
I'd rather have the girl shower before and after session.

Shower after session, as a courtesy to the next customer.

breeze
04-12-2017, 11:13 AM
punterman that sounds great. i just see lady preferring to shower alone and see that as such a wasted opportunity
. even just quickly sudsing a customers back, and you create repeat business with your care, for very little effort. if a lady is going to have 2 showers in the session, they why not at least do back sudsing which is not much to do . bit often it feels that in some of the cheaper places, repeat business just isnt a consideration

Brothelcreeper
04-12-2017, 07:47 PM

You should visit Harry. Good young girls there and yes the showers are huge, they put a bed in the shower, the girls lather you both up with the soap suds and then you make out in the slippery bubbles. It is awesome

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 06:31 PM
When a girl wants to shower alone and not with you she's basically wasting your time so that you spend less time with her. We all know shower time is part of your session time. I don't recall any FS shops giving you free shower time with their girls. Anyone know of any?

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 08:57 PM
I always shower at home before I go for a punt!

Having said that I always shower at the start and at the end of a punt.

For me part of punting is not only being clean for the lady but showing her that your are so I shower and use mouth wash in front of the lady.

I think this works well YOMV

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 09:51 PM
--When a girl wants to shower alone and not with you she's basically wasting your time so that you spend less time with her--
So thats why !