PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Ginza

Hunterthe
28-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Just sitting here in my study feeling horny and thinking , man what a job Wilson has. All those beautiful young Asian girls around him but then I thought hang on he doesn’t get to fuck them. Then I thought this could be the worst job.

I have been a regular visitor to Ginza for a number of years. My first punt was with Kiki a crazy DFK girl. And I thought holy shit how klong has this sort of service been going on. Previously I had been a regular at Tiffany’s. Also a great place but not the service you get at Ginza. My last punt was Lala last week, I was hoping to see Alisa or Annie or Juny. I like the newbies. But none were available, but oh my goodness gracious me Lala was superb. Never been a big fan of rimming but I think I could be now!! And she could not get enough sex, I come four times she tells me. I walk out of there on the clouds thinking how good am I.

Best punt at Ginza over the years? Lolita. She was a sweety. Alisa very good too. And I have a lot to thank Kiki for.

Anyway back to work. Who has been your best punt at Ginza and why??

The Speechwriter
28-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Just sitting here in my study feeling horny and thinking , man what a job Wilson has. All those beautiful young Asian girls around him but then I thought hang on he doesn’t get to fuck them. Then I thought this could be the worst job.

I have been a regular visitor to Ginza for a number of years. My first punt was with Kiki a crazy DFK girl. And I thought holy shit how klong has this sort of service been going on. Previously I had been a regular at Tiffany’s. Also a great place but not the service you get at Ginza. My last punt was Lala last week, I was hoping to see Alisa or Annie or Juny. I like the newbies. But none were available, but oh my goodness gracious me Lala was superb. Never been a big fan of rimming but I think I could be now!! And she could not get enough sex, I come four times she tells me. I walk out of there on the clouds thinking how good am I.

Best punt at Ginza over the years? Lolita. She was a sweety. Alisa very good too. And I have a lot to thank Kiki for.

Anyway back to work. Who has been your best punt at Ginza and why??

That’s a tough question Hunter.

Lala is also one of my personal faves. Her eyes alone make me cum. And those legs! In stockings!

I’ve only been going to Ginza for a year.

My other best sessions there have been with Chika, Emily, Shella, Shelley, Jolin, and Emi. All very different. The one thing they have in common is great attitude.

My Top 10 for 2017 coming soon...

yug
29-11-2017, 12:29 AM
For 2017, Lala.
Overall, J Molly (year 2015 I think)...She was pure sex...had massive E Cups...and used to writhe with pleasure just by very touch...
nailing her made me giddy...
First girl I did CIM on as well; before that, I didn't even know that was an option.

eltran
29-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Pandora. Perfect young Japanese GFE. 2 hour special session.

perfect23
29-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Dont think anyone could top Cassie/Victoria

Hunterthe
29-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Yeah the only thing with Lala. My personal preference is natural boobs. But the special BBBJ was most enjoyable.

Hunterthe
29-11-2017, 06:43 AM
Sorry I missed her!!!pandora that is.

Hunterthe
29-11-2017, 06:47 AM
That’s a tough question Hunter.

Lala is also one of my personal faves. Her eyes alone make me cum. And those legs! In stockings!

I’ve only been going to Ginza for a year.

My other best sessions there have been with Chika, Emily, Shella, Shelley, Jolin, and Emi. All very different. The one thing they have in common is great attitude.

My Top 10 for 2017 coming soon...

Top 10 after a year, I raise my bat Speechwriter!! Where do you find the time??

xboyx
30-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Lolita was my best, love this girl. Too bad she's gone. Luckily they've sent a bunch of beautiful girls to rescue.
I should send my CV to Ginza now to apply to be their receptionist.

"Dear Ginza.

I graduated from..."

rooter
30-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Pandora. Perfect young Japanese GFE. 2 hour special session.

Dont think anyone could top Cassie/Victoria

Lolita was my best, love this girl. .."

Pandora. Cassie. Lolita.
OMG!!!

harrycd
30-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Jolin #1 wasnt the most attractive at ginza but after a few visits she would go ham lol.
I think it was my 3rd visit with her, she opened the door recognized me and grabbed me by the collar and dragged me in while saying "I'm glad it's you I haven't cum all day"
I do remember an amazing prolonged rotating cowgirl until she came, I really enjoy cowgirls but most girls I see don't like doing it for prolonged periods.
Round two also featured some great edge of the bed play which I rarely get to try as well followed by an amazing warm water bbbj to clean me up after I had blown my load lol.
She also changed up her routine after we discussed what some of the other girls @ ginza did (Barbie's nuru routine in particular)

That reminds me I do also need to see Alin again as she was great but my session with her was interrupted 3 times lol :/

The Speechwriter
30-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Top 10 after a year, I raise my bat Speechwriter!! Where do you find the time??

I’ve been punting in Sydney for 18 months Hunter.

And the top 10 will be Sydney wide, not just Ginza.

In 2017 I’ve been to:

533 Willoughby
Ginza
PPP
Dreamgirls
5 Star
Kelly’s Asian Flowers Five Dock
Taylor’s Lidcombe
5 Marrickville
244 Paddington
42 Gladesville
35 Annandale

That’s a good mix, and it’s generated an eclectic top 10 for me.

I’d be keen to hear about your top 10 too. And Brothelcreeper’s. And harrycd’s. And Lenka’s. And yug’s. And caff’s. And anyone else who wants to contribute.

Targayayuka
30-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Jolin #1 wasnt the most attractive at ginza but after a few visits she would go ham lol.
I think it was my 3rd visit with her, she opened the door recognized me and grabbed me by the collar and dragged me in while saying "I'm glad it's you I haven't cum all day"
I do remember an amazing prolonged rotating cowgirl until she came, I really enjoy cowgirls but most girls I see don't like doing it for prolonged periods.
Round two also featured some great edge of the bed play which I rarely get to try as well followed by an amazing warm water bbbj to clean me up after I had blown my load lol.
She also changed up her routine after we discussed what some of the other girls @ ginza did (Barbie's nuru routine in particular)

Heh. I remember that.....

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65587-AR-for-Jolin-and-Rui

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?65592-Jolin-not-the-best-but-another-quality-session

yug
30-11-2017, 11:40 PM
I’ve been punting in Sydney for 18 months Hunter.

And the top 10 will be Sydney wide, not just Ginza.

In 2017 I’ve been to:

533 Willoughby
Ginza
PPP
Dreamgirls
5 Star
Kelly’s Asian Flowers Five Dock
Taylor’s Lidcombe
5 Marrickville
244 Paddington
42 Gladesville
35 Annandale

That’s a good mix, and it’s generated an eclectic top 10 for me.

I’d be keen to hear about your top 10 too. And Brothelcreeper’s. And harrycd’s. And Lenka’s. And yug’s. And caff’s. And anyone else who wants to contribute.

I will give my Top 10 right now (Ranked in order):

Number 1: 5 Star's C Mia ( Formerly from 5 star; seems to have left now)
Saw her in August. There is nothing fake about this girl. She likes it fast and hard.
And you won't be fucking her; she will fuck you. She starts out with a lengthy tease of BBBJ and spanish which will make you cum if you are not headstrong.
Super-tight.

Number 2: Ginza's C Lala
Her BBBJ is earth-shattering.

Number 3: 5 Marrickville's C Deer
Everything is great about her.

Number 4: Ginza's C Emily
Another great girl and her BBBJ is unbelievable as well.

Number 5: Ginza's K Angela
She is Korean version of Mia for me. And that ass, oh my god!

Number 6: Ginza's J Amber
There is nothing to say. She is a legend in Ginza.

Number 7: Ginza's C Cookie
Super-tight and cutest face.

Number 8: Ginza's T Alin
She is second hottest Thai girl I have seen(First being Fiona (Ginza) AKA Miya (5star) )

Number 9: 5 Star's C Moss
Pretty girl. While pounding her in Mish, she was enjoying so much so that she cried out: Mommy!
It was odd and turned me on even more. I just pictured Moss's mother was outside and I was banging her daughter inside the room. You gotta live out whatever fantasies you have.

Number 10: Don't have one; I just went back to the regular girls from above this year.

Peter69
01-12-2017, 08:03 AM
I’m gonna hit Ginza Saturday night & am wondering if any boys can recommend the girls with the more rounder shape as I’m a fiend for a lady with a hot booty. Most of the girls from what I can see have small asses which are still hot but would really love to bang one with some booty 👍🏼

The Speechwriter
01-12-2017, 08:04 AM

Saw her in August. There is nothing fake about this girl. She likes it fast and hard.
And you won't be fucking her; she will fuck you. She starts out with a lengthy tease of BBBJ and spanish which will make you cum if you are not headstrong.
Super-tight.

She is second hottest Thai girl I have seen(First being Fiona (Ginza) AKA Miya (5star) )

Pretty girl. While pounding her in Mish, she was enjoying so much so that she cried out: Mommy!
It was odd and turned me on even more. I just pictured Moss's mother was outside and I was banging her daughter inside the room. You gotta live out whatever fantasies you have.

Number 10: Don't have one; I just went back to the regular girls from above this year.

That sound you can hear is loud applause from me. 👏 Bravo! I will follow your report style when I file my top 10 soon.

I see we share some similar tastes.

And you’ve got 31 days — starting now — to find someone to fill in your number 10 spot, if you haven’t declared your innings for the year.

yug
01-12-2017, 07:36 PM
That sound you can hear is loud applause from me.  Bravo! I will follow your report style when I file my top 10 soon.

I see we share some similar tastes.

And you’ve got 31 days — starting now — to find someone to fill in your number 10 spot, if you haven’t declared your innings for the year.

Thanks Speechwriter!
Looking forward to your Top 10.

BlackToad
01-12-2017, 11:04 PM

Super-tight.

I love number 9. It made me laugh :)

harrycd
02-12-2017, 02:40 PM
I did a top 10 and it made me realize how few shops I visit :/

Number 1: Ginza's K Jolin*
Best PSE style sex with amazing service. Memorable 360 cowgirl
Ice BBBJ along with warm water version :o

Number 2: Ginza's K Barbie
Amazing service was a first experiencing that nuru service, would be higher if I ever did a second visit

Number 3: Ginza's K Mina* (formerly m5's Ayu)
Sweet girl, really chipper personality, sings a lot.

Number 4: 42's K Victoria*
Really good at white lies lol, left on a high everytime. Only girl I've extended a session with lol.

Number 5: Roseville Rose C Katherine*
Sweet girl who took a hard pounding and really got into it

Number 6: Ginza's J Amber*
Amazing service I feel like I need to up my stamina before I see her again lol
Great massage skills and amazing BBBJ

Number 7: Ginza's T Alin
Stunning Thai girl, sweet girl too need to revisit.
Love the way she didn't tie her hair up I normally go for shorthaired girls but Alin's an exception lol

Number 8: 42's K Mona*
Great PSE style service, solid performer

Number 9: Ginza's J Strawberry*
I visited on her last day, all about making you feel like a king

Number 10: M5's C Deer
Interesting session I think we clicked near the end, sweet gfe

* indicates multiple visits

Assandlegs
05-12-2017, 06:32 PM
I just can't get enough of Lala at the moment - she is definitely my no 1.

1. Lala - Ginza
2. Apple - TP64
3. Cookie - Ginza
4. Kesi - TP64
5. Wei Wei - TP64
6. Baby - TP64

I need to try a few more Ginza girls... my to do list = Juny, Bibi, Miki, ... wtf... I really want to try all of them :)

xboyx
05-12-2017, 07:22 PM
My list is a bit bias on Ginza cuz I frequent their place, maybe I need to put up a camp there. I used to frequent other places too.
1. J Lolita - Ginza
Loved her body, youth and personality, we clicked too.

2. K Alice - 5*
Alice was truly beautiful, young and beautiful body, had many sessions with her till she left

3. K Shasha - Ginza
Very pretty girl. Hope to see her more

4. K Miki - Ginza
Smoking hot girl with a confident personality.

5. C Alisa - Ginza
She's small and pretty for me, but many punters may think otherwise

6. K Angela - Ginza
Pretty girl, skinny. We have good laughs and chats.

7. Megumi - Ginza
A cute and tall girl, tanned. We had good connection.

8. J Momo - No 5 Marrickville
She actually used to work at Ginza and I knew her since then. A good looking girl.

9. Misha - Top 127
Liked her service when I was younger, she gave great BBBJ and couldn't find this anywhere else at the time. Now a great BBBJ has become standard at Ginza.

Hunterthe
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Wow. You guys put me to shame. Ginza and Tiffany’s in last 12 months and gave up on Tiffany’s.

Top 10 Ginza last 12 mo

1. Alisa
2. La La
3. Yuri
4.Yuzo
5.Lemon
6.Shella
7.Kim
8.memory of Lolita
9. Introduction of Kiki
10. The ones I haven’t seen yet

Hit list Annie, Juny, Sasha any newbies

Hunterthe
11-12-2017, 04:15 PM
My list is a bit bias on Ginza cuz I frequent their place, maybe I need to put up a camp there. I used to frequent other places too.
1. J Lolita - Ginza
Loved her body, youth and personality, we clicked too.

2. K Alice - 5*
Alice was truly beautiful, young and beautiful body, had many sessions with her till she left

3. K Shasha - Ginza
Very pretty girl. Hope to see her more

4. K Miki - Ginza
Smoking hot girl with a confident personality.

5. C Alisa - Ginza
She's small and pretty for me, but many punters may think otherwise

6. K Angela - Ginza
Pretty girl, skinny. We have good laughs and chats.

7. Megumi - Ginza
A cute and tall girl, tanned. We had good connection.

8. J Momo - No 5 Marrickville
She actually used to work at Ginza and I knew her since then. A good looking girl.

9. Misha - Top 127
Liked her service when I was younger, she gave great BBBJ and couldn't find this anywhere else at the time. Now a great BBBJ has become standard at Ginza.

I love your list mate. Misha Top 127. Man I remember her. First time for BBBJ for me too. And I remember my mates were very impressed with the arse wash in the shower. I have to try some of your other top 10.