PDA

View Full Version : Wickham St delivers again

westie
28-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Went to a Thai place along Wickham St today, and had a very pleasant lunchtime punt. I’ve been to this place a couple of times before and first time was average, second was nothing but today I seem to have hit the jackpot. Younger ML not too unpleasant to the eye, with a decent massage and plenty of TT facedown, then on the flip she was quite adventurous with her hands before even hinting at part 2. Once the formalities out of the way she encouraged plenty of touching and a great HJ.

It certainly was busy in the Valley though, went to 3 other places which all had the busy signs up. Perhaps lots of poms needing some cheering up after the first test loss??

racer17
29-11-2017, 07:36 AM
which shop. Any clues

westie
29-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Next to Nia’s old shop, across from Bodycare

randy84
29-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Is that the one next to the police beat?🤔

racer17
29-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Taa mate. Will give it a go

PuntMeat
30-11-2017, 02:33 AM
I think this place is actually owned by the same owner as bodycare. I *THINK*.. I was at bodycare recently and the girl I saw (before I got the switch) said she also works at the owners other place "across the street" How literal that is I don't know.

jaccky
30-11-2017, 03:38 PM
If it's the one next to the police beat I'd be selective. I had a very average overpriced punt here. Much prefer the Thai place near the old Cyber City.

str8up
30-11-2017, 09:15 PM
I think this place is actually owned by the same owner as bodycare. I *THINK*.. I was at bodycare recently and the girl I saw (before I got the switch) said she also works at the owners other place "across the street" How literal that is I don't know.

True story.
They also own Thai Tantric on Mary Street.

westie
30-11-2017, 09:43 PM
It wasn’t the one next to the police beat, it’s closer towards the city. What puntmeat and str8up say makes sense as there was no one inside when I arrived but a girl came in a minute or so later. No bait and switch here this time, but a couple of visits ago it was an upside down bait and switch. 1st ML was grumpy older lady but on offer of Part 2 the switch was to a very nice young lady who encouraged plenty of touchy feely.

jaccky
01-12-2017, 05:01 PM
I know the one. Always walked past this place tentatively. Appreciate you taking the plunge.

ESSTEE
03-01-2018, 01:14 PM
If it's the one next to the police beat I'd be selective. I had a very average overpriced punt here. Much prefer the Thai place near the old Cyber City.

I went to this one on the weekend. Massage was half-hearted, no build up before the flip and massage finished 15min earlier than it should. Was so disappointed by part 1 i skipped part 2.