PDA

View Full Version : General talk Newcastle Challenge

Hunterthe
29-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Right I have just about had enough!!

Today I was on the hunt for a punt in Newcastle. Went to one place and the girls who I was told were on were not on. And the ones available were average so I walked out. I also scanned the privates but very sceptical about them. Even looked a Thai massage but only one girl working.

Newcastle is a big town. We need a decent punt. A baby Ginza perhaps. Too many average brothels.

Can someone step up and start a decent shop with young pretty Asian girls or at least point me in the right direction.

Otherwise it looks like I am off to Sydney again to visit Ginza.

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:40 PM
running a business in Newcastle, you would have to attract staff to move the 2.5 hrs from sydney to newcastle. Unless it had a thriving chinese or korean community, good luck with that

paddington244
29-11-2017, 11:36 PM
There was a shop in Sydney that ran in both Newcastle and Sydney and ran
a two way service was it 12 Bellevue or am I dreaming

woods23
29-11-2017, 11:57 PM
In Hunter street Asian brothel...they had girls from Sydney come up ...i went into one with her bf in Sydney tall nd handsome guy too lol. Shes was good fck hahaha ;)

wilisno
30-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Newcastle is bad for business since the steel work closed down, now it’s worse since they took away the train station ! I went to one Gloria Jeans for a coffee, with 3 staffs serving one customer !

Most businesses are moving to Hamilton, maybe only restaurants are still doing well ! ;) ;) ;)

paddington244
30-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Your Gloria Jeans story reminds me of my first time in Joburg in South Africa
8 staff in the coffee shop and me
very embarrassing but great coffee

Hunterthe
30-11-2017, 08:34 AM
No it's busy now. With the coal industry and the University thriving. Good restaurants around Honeysuckle, Cooks Hill and Newcastle East. Good pub scene.

Hunterthe
30-11-2017, 08:37 AM
I will check it out

Hunterthe
30-11-2017, 08:39 AM
It has a busy uni community. So a lot of girls going to uni studying English!!!