PDA

View Full Version : Complaint MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY TRIED TO SCAM ME $450

Lenka_X5
29-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Got an unwanted text message from My Girls Dorm Agency yesterday.

Message asked me if I wanted to book Korean girl.

I asked for pictures. They sent pictures and gave description - 21 yr old Korean, very pretty, 167cm, C cup, long legs.

I decided to book and try this agency. My first and last booking with them for sure.

When I arrived and met girl in apartment. She was 30+ yr old Chinese girl. She even asked if I spoke Chinese, and started speaking Chinese to me.

I texted the agency, and asked if they mixed up my booking.

They then said ok I change to Korean girl you booked.

I went back downstairs to lobby, waited 10mins and got another text message to go back to same room.

Opened the door, and alas another 30+ yr old Chinese girl started to speak Chinese to me.

I walked out. Waste of time.

AVOID MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Some good agencies around but MY GIRLS DORM IS NOT A GOOD ONE, OR AN AGENCY YOU CAN TRUST

Hurstyronny
29-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Cheers for the tip. That’s an expensive lesson

harrycd
29-11-2017, 09:46 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a review for that lot, seems to stand to reason that they would try and fleece people if there is no accountability.
No fixed address makes it easier as well.

cassius
29-11-2017, 09:52 PM
That is strange. I have found this agency to very reliable. worrying though.

breeze
29-11-2017, 09:54 PM
please explanation. did you pay a company before seeing who you would get ? tell me you didnt do this

cassius
29-11-2017, 09:55 PM
one thing though i have not worked out. their website and wechat often do not match at all as to who is available. Also i suspect some receptionists are better than others.

Lenka_X5
29-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Cheers for the tip. That’s an expensive lesson

Yeah, I don't think anyone would actually pay $450 for that kind of quality.

I would not pay $40, let alone $450 for what I saw.

MY GIRLS DORM agency selling Chinese MILFS at ridiculous prices lol.

Lenka_X5
29-11-2017, 11:22 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a review for that lot, seems to stand to reason that they would try and fleece people if there is no accountability.
No fixed address makes it easier as well.

Yeah, MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY = SCAMMERS

Tried to rip me off.

sukeong
30-11-2017, 03:31 AM
That sucks. They been in the scene for quite a long time. Used to have an apt at Sussex/day street area that was not cleaned regularly, hated it. My experiences with them was below average compared to other agencies like moc, sweetgirl(before they closed down), blue moon etc. The boss/recep back then was Taiwanese, he was quite friendly though.

Lenka_X5
30-11-2017, 05:43 PM
please explanation. did you pay a company before seeing who you would get ? tell me you didnt do this

I didn't pay anything. I walked out after I realised they tried to trick me into 30+ MILF.

MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY AVOID AVOID AVOID

Lenka_X5
30-11-2017, 05:53 PM
That is strange. I have found this agency to very reliable. worrying though.

When was the last time you used this agency?

My experience is MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY = CON ARTIST

The Speechwriter
30-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the tip Lenka. That’s one of the reasons this forum exists.

cassius
30-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Why don’t some of these agencies get it? How to lose good clients and also get a bad reputation. Substitution creates complete mistrust as to who the agency pretends it has on its book. as well as insulting the client.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Why don’t some of these agencies get it? How to lose good clients and also get a bad reputation. Substitution creates complete mistrust as to who the agency pretends it has on its book. as well as insulting the client.

Good points!

Especially in this age of internet and forum blogs, none of these behaviour could get away with it any more.

The only way to success is to provide consistent good services with quality girls !!

Hurstyronny
30-11-2017, 11:35 PM
This has been a good thread. There should be more like it to avoid these scammers. Sometimes just gotta look at the picture and the price and there is no way it’s real. In this case the price was way high to a switch.

Lenka_X5
01-12-2017, 04:52 PM
That sucks. They been in the scene for quite a long time. Used to have an apt at Sussex/day street area that was not cleaned regularly, hated it. My experiences with them was below average compared to other agencies like moc, sweetgirl(before they closed down), blue moon etc. The boss/recep back then was Taiwanese, he was quite friendly though.

I am surprised they have been for long time. And not run out of business already. I am not going to put up with their bullshit con artist tactics.

I have experienced fake pictures before. But this is the first time an agency/shop has tried to con me.

MY GIRLS DORM agency asked if I wanted 21yr Korean, and then tried to trick me into 30+ Chinese MILFS.

cassius
01-12-2017, 06:35 PM
I think it might be a new receptionist issue. They have been ok in the past.

cassius
01-12-2017, 06:37 PM
But i hope they get their act back together like, instantly.

GoldfishMan
02-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Mygirlsdorm.... I've used them 2 times over the years. The first was good, girl was hot, young with legs to die for... I had a good time there. The second time was an absolute shocker. They seemed to have tricked a girl from Taiwan into doing the job, genuinely felt like human trafficking to me. I left without even touching the girl.... Besides she was not pretty at all.
After that I avoided them like the plague. It's a shame really. These guys are giving agencies a bad rep. All the others are ok as far as I know.

Lenka_X5
02-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the tip Lenka. That’s one of the reasons this forum exists.

Yes thats right. Based on my experience, no one waste their money or time booking My Girls Dorm Agency.

cassius
02-12-2017, 03:16 PM
It would be encouraging if they monitored the forum and gave a response. For example to promise whatever might have happened in the past, to make sure it never happened in the future. Other agencies have done so. This is an industry where at the top end and paying a lot of money, credibility is everything.

Lenka_X5
03-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Mygirlsdorm.... I've used them 2 times over the years. The first was good, girl was hot, young with legs to die for... I had a good time there. The second time was an absolute shocker. They seemed to have tricked a girl from Taiwan into doing the job, genuinely felt like human trafficking to me. I left without even touching the girl.... Besides she was not pretty at all.
After that I avoided them like the plague. It's a shame really. These guys are giving agencies a bad rep. All the others are ok as far as I know.

GoldfishMan I know you use agencies so have much experience. Honestly, the two ladies they tried to trick me with were shockers too. Over 30 in age.

On top of the false advertising with nationality and age, this was a shocking experience with My Girls Dorm agency.

Avoid like the plague indeed.

Lenka_X5
03-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Some of these agencies are very strange.

I have not stayed with any for a long period of time ever since Diamonds Club went bust.

Its like this in steps:

1.I request booking

2. you check with girl if she is free at requested time

3. Girl says yes, you confirm with me.

Why book me first, then attempt to contact girl?

I wish I had reputation in agency world, maybe I should say I am Mr Stiletto/5*/Kyoto next time lol

My Girls Dorm no more

One last chance for the other one. Don't blow it next time hehe