PDA

View Full Version : Ginza New K Love, pretty K girl with one of the best BBBJ

xboyx
30-11-2017, 01:02 AM
It seems to be a quiet punting season. Not many AR on new girls at Ginza and I've had to do my part and try new girls for myself.

Haven't seen a few new girls at Ginza yet as money has been tight. No AR on new K Love girl yet so I had to check her out myself and report back.
A week a punt seems like an eternity now for me.

Love is limited with her English but it's not that bad, enough to have some chat and fun.

She has typical K girl looking I think but not overdone, good looking modern K girl.
She has short hair and toned body, around 23 years old and maybe around 1.60 or so. Quite a fit hot body. When she took off her clothes, I checked out her body and she looks great.
Her skin is quite white and soft smooth to touch. D cup, enhanced I think and it's great to grab, it's a hand full boobs.

Look-wise I have nothing to complain about Love. She is a delight to watch when she's naked.

In shower room, after washing me, she did some cock slide and gave me an excellent BBBJ. It's very sensual and she's got good technique.

On the bed I had another round of excellent BBBJ again. This girls really knows how to give head. She knows how to lick and the best thing is she went deep and somehow still managed to stick her tongue out to lick the base of my shaft and balls while going deep throat. It's awesome, one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Just the BBBJ alone was great already and I could take it all day. Fellow punters better watch out and don't blow it too early with Love' BBBJ.

We had plenty of DFK in shower and on the bed, I gave her some DATY after she gave me BJ. Love nipples and clit are sensitive so she asked me to keep it soft. She enjoyed DATY got quite wet and we were ready for action. I should also mention that she has no bad odour, she's probably not a smoker either, big bonus for me.

I'm not a big guy and felt she's tight. After a great BBBJ it felt good to put my little brother into a warm tight wet vagina. Sex with Love was great and lots of passion. It was hard for me to go for long this time so I only managed missionary.

Love is a friendly girl and will serve you well. I haven't got as much sex as I've had a few months ago so this session with Love felt like magical all over again.

Hungry
30-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks for taking the punt with Love and glad you had a great time.

xboyx
30-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Oh man, my session with Love was awesome already, and today I've seen K Juny and I was in heaven, still thinking about Juny now... will write an AR for Juny soon