PDA

View Full Version : Question 500-1000 punts

breeze
30-11-2017, 05:22 PM
a fair number of guys on here report seeing over 500-1000 women.
Question.
Do you continue to learn more after each punt? or is it like coffee where each cup is pretty much the same but its nice to have it regularly
What is learnt after say the 1002th lady ?

After a certain number can you say you have seen every variation of lovely woman and bodies? Why keep going back?

rooter
30-11-2017, 05:47 PM
I stopped learning years ago.
Experience is very overrated.
I just achieve the same level of mediocrity over and over again.

Brothelcreeper
30-11-2017, 08:01 PM
a fair number of guys on here report seeing over 500-1000 women.
Question.
Do you continue to learn more after each punt? or is it like coffee where each cup is pretty much the same but its nice to have it regularly is learnt after say the 1002th lady ?

After a certain number can you say you have seen every variation of lovely woman and bodies? Why keep going back?

I think I am around the 2,000 mark. Punting hardly ever gets repetitive as each experience and each girl is different. I keep going as I love the thrill of making love to a new girl and yes you keep learning. I have done 275 girls in the last 12 months alone.

I have studied the art of the female orgasm closely over those 2,000 punts and now I can get any girl to orgasm quite easily whereas as the start of my punting career I had little idea. You also learn how to get the extras from them for free by learning how to connect with them.

I like coffee everyday as well but that is the same.

Brothelcreeper
30-11-2017, 08:02 PM
I stopped learning years ago.
Experience is very overrated.
I just achieve the same level of mediocrity over and over again.

You've learnt the art of fucking every young Ginza girl before anyone else's cock has been in there you lucky so and so.

Hurstyronny
30-11-2017, 09:28 PM
I would be close to the 500 mark. The first 20 or so is definitely the best and then after a really good punt it sets the benchmark. Hence a dud punt if you don’t find one like that every once in a while.

Sanji2016
30-11-2017, 09:57 PM
This is some legendary shit. Foretold about the elders on a scroll lol

How do you keep out diseases like that? Statistically, wouldn’t your rate of getting any one of them increases the more you do it?

I don’t want to be a kill joy but If money is not the limit how do you stay sane of all the worries?

Please enlighten me

yug
30-11-2017, 10:36 PM
I may be on 300 mark but I never kept tab; been punting since 2010.
Before that, was a uni student so was broke as hell.
First year, No. 1 Blackburn Street Surry Hills was my hunting ground (well it's not actually hunting; more like catching fish in a barrel).
Those day and age, Malaysian girls were top of the line and also Koreans.

The good Part:
> You get to enjoy sex with the most beautiful women you can find (which otherwise would be hard work or almost impossible)
> You will have some memories that will remain with you forever (unforgettable ones)

Bad Part (I am gonna be brutally honest):
> You will regret for having wasted so much money after 4th year (No matter what other people say it's not worth it; it's addictive and a form of escapism)
> You will be addicted (like a drug)
> You will most certainly develop attachment with WL or fall for some (it will mess you up real bad if you are not strong enough)
> You begin to think punting is normal (it's not)
> Yes, statistically you will catch something. How can you not if you sleep with so many WL?
I get myself tested a lot and usually see regulars whom I can trust. I have had many scares but luckily haven't caught anything bad.
But who knows about future? It's a risky game indeed.

BigBoy
01-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Everything in moderation, you won't go broke and low chance of catching anything..

Raybo
01-12-2017, 02:45 PM
I am a novice compared to some heavyweights on here, but once you have done something a few hundred times there wouldnt be much more to do or achieve. As for learning? Paying to have sex and getting pleasure from it is not a complex task, especially if you have done it 500-1000-2000 times.

At first i though Bro Yug strayed a little off topic but then i realised his good and bad parts were answering the ops last question 'why keep going back'.

Good
* Sex with hot chicks you wouldn't otherwise have a hope in hell of fucking. This is one of the only valid reasons to punt in my mind. The other is the need to have intimacy that you don't get because you are single or in a relationship where it is non-existant.
* trying to re-live that unbelievable fuck that is etched in your memory. I laugh when guys rate a girl or a punt 10/10, what can they possibly achieve after that?

Bad
* you are addicted to the feeling or rush you get from punting. You take more risk, spend more than you can afford, lie and deceive to make time to punt because you are addicted.
* you fall for a WL or get feelings for a WL and think that it is reciprocal.
* (the worst one) you think it is normal to punt. Being on forums like this re-inforces your actions.

I took a back seat 6 months ago when i decided that i was punting too much, for the wrong reasons. I can thank certain members indirectly on the forum for this. I just had to log on here, read AR's and PM's and thought 'what a mess these peoples minds and lives must be in order to keep their secret punting lives a priority. Do I want to go down that path?' Even if you are single, cashed up and a little lonely there is still only a certain amount of regular punting you can do before you start questioning yourself.

Brothelcreeper
01-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I am a novice compared to some heavyweights on here, but once you have done something a few hundred times there wouldnt be much more to do or achieve. As for learning? Paying to have sex and getting pleasure from it is not a complex task, especially if you have done it 500-1000-2000 times.

At first i though Bro Yug strayed a little off topic but then i realised his good and bad parts were answering the ops last question 'why keep going back'.

Good
* Sex with hot chicks you wouldn't otherwise have a hope in hell of fucking. This is one of the only valid reasons to punt in my mind. The other is the need to have intimacy that you don't get because you are single or in a relationship where it is non-existant.
* trying to re-live that unbelievable fuck that is etched in your memory. I laugh when guys rate a girl or a punt 10/10, what can they possibly achieve after that?

Bad
* you are addicted to the feeling or rush you get from punting. You take more risk, spend more than you can afford, lie and deceive to make time to punt because you are addicted.
* you fall for a WL or get feelings for a WL and think that it is reciprocal.
* (the worst one) you think it is normal to punt. Being on forums like this re-inforces your actions.

I took a back seat 6 months ago when i decided that i was punting too much, for the wrong reasons. I can thank certain members indirectly on the forum for this. I just had to log on here, read AR's and PM's and thought 'what a mess these peoples minds and lives must be in order to keep their secret punting lives a priority. Do I want to go down that path?' Even if you are single, cashed up and a little lonely there is still only a certain amount of regular punting you can do before you start questioning yourself.

Good response Raybo. Do you have a different view on punting now that you have slowed down or stopped ?

curious36
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM
It is exciting seeing if the next lady will be better than the last.

Sometimes you face reality and realise it is all a game and they only want your money.

Only fallen once so far and it took a few years before I realised there was nothing there.

Could be worse. 3,000 Australians a year spend $50,000 on a scam love affair.

So enjoy the moment with the lady and forget her and move on to the next one.

Raybo
01-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Good response Raybo. Do you have a different view on punting now that you have slowed down or stopped ?

I have had 4 punts in the last 6 months (i did AR's for 2 of them). I don't think my view has changed, I think i tried to dismiss or put aside my view so I could punt the way I was.

In about 18 months I went from 2 times a month to 1-2 times a week...more often 2 in the last few months. Whilst it was becoming a strain financially, the real problem was emotionally and mentally. Not focused at work, detached with friends and home life etc etc. Thinking constantly about my next punt etc etc.

I punt now not because i have the opportunity, but on special occasions, holidays, a winfall, birthday, an achievement or milestone, promotion at work, business travel (sometimes). Still amazed at how much i think about it though it is a lot less than 6 months ago.

Pussyhands
01-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Hmmm the normality / addiction questions yet again.....

Life is about enjoyment, things you enjoy are naturally addictive via the dopamine and other neurochemical pathways.

You can get addicted to anything enjoyable. Eating is one example of an okay addiction when obesity is costing the 1st world countries a fortune.

This normality / addiction question is more about social norm than anything. It’s nonsense in my opinion.

If your punting when ur broke - yea u have a problem just as if your diet is bad when u have high cholesterol. Both eating and sex have similar addictive properties but one is less of a sin hahahah that’s all it is.

I punt cuz I don’t want the maintenance of a relationship, my sexual freedom is number 1 in my life. The only sin here is socialtal frown. I say we be who we are.

I also punt cuz I like the emotional connection again without settling with any one girl :)

Raybo
01-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Totally get you PH. If you are single punting has far less complications. Even still, there should be a level of moderation and balance in your life.

aussie_guy
01-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Law of diminishing returns. It's still good, but not like when I first started punting. I think with most things, the first time you try it, it's the best because everything is new.

I imagine most guys on this forum still like to get their dicks sucked, but it can't compare to when it happened the very first few times. I remember back when I first started having sex. The sight of having a girl's mouth around my cock, or actually being inside her was almost surreal.

Now it's commonplace. When I go for a punt, I know I will be having sex shortly after I've paid my money. It's not a grand occasion like it used to be where I would have thoughts like "Fuck, I'm getting laid tonight" or "Holy shit, I am inside a hot girl right now".

I feel as though for many, punting has turned from a hobby or scratching an itch, to a habit or even an addiction.

Raybo
01-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Ha. Law of diminishing returns, has to be a factor!

I remember seiing a WL for the first time, it was a great punt! Some of the best sex I ever had. At the end we laid side by side holding one another staring into each others eyes. I seen her plenty of times after and had some similar sessions, but maybe one of them remotely compared with the first.

That same day, a punter was making a bit of noise about not getting what he wanted and how he had spent $1000 ($150 hr shop) there on the day and should be treated better. I thought to myself 'what do you need to be satisfied?'

Brothelcreeper
01-12-2017, 09:52 PM
I am sure the hardcore punters on the forum are enjoying this thread as there is a lot of "food for thought" in here for the more "addicted" amongst us.

I don't really feel guilty about all my punting apart from the huge amount of money I spend on it. But it is all relative. If you earn $80,000 and punt once a week is it any different from someone earning $300,000 and punting 5 times a week.

In terms of the monotony of punting I rarely get that. If I do it wears off quickly after a few days as I plan my next adventure.

My wife always says that it is good for a man to have a hobby as it keeps him out of the pub and gives him less time to chase women......

Hurstyronny
01-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Law of diminishing returns. It's still good, but not like when I first started punting. I think with most things, the first time you try it, it's the best because everything is new.

I imagine most guys on this forum still like to get their dicks sucked, but it can't compare to when it happened the very first few times. I remember back when I first started having sex. The sight of having a girl's mouth around my cock, or actually being inside her was almost surreal.

Now it's commonplace. When I go for a punt, I know I will be having sex shortly after I've paid my money. It's not a grand occasion like it used to be where I would have thoughts like "Fuck, I'm getting laid tonight" or "Holy shit, I am inside a hot girl right now".

I feel as though for many, punting has turned from a hobby or scratching an itch, to a habit or even an addiction.

Definitely becomes a habit. Also the normal girls don’t compare at times. Maybe hey just don’t get as much practice.

yug
01-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Definitely becomes a habit. Also the normal girls don’t compare at times. Maybe hey just don’t get as much practice.

Yeah, definitely. None of my girlfriends before ever allowed CIM or ass play.
There are certain things you can't do with your girlfriend.
And this doesn't act in your favor. You begin to think: Who needs a girlfriend anyway...You need to try hard to have conversations...they don't put out sometimes...you go through dramas...
And Boom! In that moment in time, you loose your shot at normal life (not life itself but the romance part of it and what not).

Pussyhands
01-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Totally get you PH. If you are single punting has far less complications. Even still, there should be a level of moderation and balance in your life.

Thanks for understanding :)

I work, still study, work out, cook and eat well.

I feel like I have a very full life and punting is the best thing ever :)

I have a goal and that’s making enough money to punt 3 times a week ;)

Brothelcreeper
01-12-2017, 10:52 PM

I like your dedication Pussy. Keep up the good work. A man after my own heart.

BongKong
02-12-2017, 12:42 AM

Your like the Tony Robbins of punting.

Daring to dream big when it comes to life goals

BongKong
02-12-2017, 12:46 AM
I am sure the hardcore punters on the forum are enjoying this thread as there is a lot of "food for thought" in here for the more "addicted" amongst us.

I don't really feel guilty about all my punting apart from the huge amount of money I spend on it. But it is all relative. If you earn $80,000 and punt once a week is it any different from someone earning $300,000 and punting 5 times a week.

In terms of the monotony of punting I rarely get that. If I do it wears off quickly after a few days as I plan my next adventure.

My wife always says that it is good for a man to have a hobby as it keeps him out of the pub and gives him less time to chase women......

Well it actually is different.

If you were punting 5 times a week for it to be the same as your first scenario you would need to be earning $400K per year.

paddington244
02-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Rather than going to the end or present day of peoples punting adventures
I think it would be good to talk about your first punt.
When was it?
Where was it?
Why did you do?
How much did it cost?
Did you enjoy?
Did you catch anything other than a cold?
Did you learn anything?

You show me yours and I will show mine
Anyone want to kick off

Brothelcreeper
02-12-2017, 08:11 AM
My first punt was in a shop in Maroubra. It was 16 years ago and I was 36. I was very nervous entering the shop. I think I paid for 30 minutes FS, I can't remember.

The room was dark, the girl was Asian mid 30's. I remember being nervous but excited. Plenty of cuddles as I did not know what to do. She started off with a massage, then the old ball tickle, turn over, had some sex and she finished me off with a handjob.

Then the long slippery slope to 2,000 + punts started.....

Brothelcreeper
02-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Well it actually is different.

If you were punting 5 times a week for it to be the same as your first scenario you would need to be earning $400K per year.

Good maths Bonk Kong.

harrycd
02-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Rather than going to the end or present day of peoples punting adventures
I think it would be good to talk about your first punt.
When was it?
Where was it?
Why did you do?
How much did it cost?
Did you enjoy?
Did you learn anything?

You show me yours and I will show mine
Anyone want to kick off

When: Quite a few years ago
Where: Vegas
Why: Was in Vegas for the first time, never previously paid for sex @ home or abroad
Cost: I went with a top tier girl, cost $1500US for 2 hours, due to not knowing jack shit about the industry and it being illegal in the US I went off the hottest picture lol

Did you enjoy?
To this day the best bbbj I have had also I let the girl run the show and she was incredibly happy to do so, most enthusiastic girl I have seen

Didn't catch anything lol

Did you learn anything?
I learnt about US FDA regulations on condom size restrict the opening to 57mm, also learnt about female condoms, lastly that when I'm super nervous I can last for 2 hours without cumming :/
Also learn't that I really like cowgirl.

I have seen the girl since a few years later when I visited Vegas again, she remembered me and hung out with me for half the day, she also gave me a massive bag of coke before she left.

Brothelcreeper
02-12-2017, 08:16 AM

That is true and you start chasing more hardcore experiences. What extras can you get, what shit can you get yourself into, punting with MMFF, doubles, triples, drugs to punt with....a long journey of self enlightenment.....

harrycd
02-12-2017, 08:22 AM
That is true and you start chasing more hardcore experiences. What extras can you get, what shit can you get yourself into, punting with MMFF, doubles, triples, drugs to punt with....a long journey of self enlightenment.....

haha I'm still so vanilla, I dunno if I need to seek new experiences yet. Still haven't had a double just dont feel comfortable with that idea lol

Brothelcreeper
02-12-2017, 08:29 AM
haha I'm still so vanilla, I dunno if I need to seek new experiences yet. Still haven't had a double just dont feel comfortable with that idea lol

I looked back at my punting tracker over the last year. I record all girls on a spreadsheet. Date, cost, name, shop, comments etc...

This time last year all my punts were one hour. $150.

In the last two months most sessions have been 90 mins to 2 hours so I am staying longer with the good girls which blows the budget out a lot. Not sure if you get more value from one hour than two as you just tend to repeat the same stuff that you did in the first hour.

harrycd
02-12-2017, 08:32 AM
I looked back at my punting tracker over the last year. I record all girls on a spreadsheet. Date, cost, name, shop, comments etc...

This time last year all my punts were one hour. $150.

In the last two months most sessions have been 90 mins to 2 hours so I am staying longer with the good girls which blows the budget out a lot. Not sure if you get more value from one hour than two as you just tend to repeat the same stuff that you did in the first hour.

My main problem with just walking into $150 shops is I run into girth issues, I would say my last 4 $150 punts have only been limited positions due to it, kind of detracts from the whole experience.

curious36
02-12-2017, 12:12 PM
My first time was at a strip show plus movie night.
Two girls would do a five minute show every hour.
While the movies were on they would try to find customers for sex.
I had not intended on sex but the lady sat on my crutch and whispered in my ear.
I agreed and went into the back room. I could hear the movie.
She was very sexy and was really enjoying myself until she told me it was time for me to cum.

Alas i never saw her again.

paddington244
02-12-2017, 01:33 PM
My first was when I think I was 18 ( so along time ago) had lost my virginity a year before
It was in Chinatown in Sydney upstairs in a really small room the single bed barely fitted
Why: I was drunk and horny
Cost: I think $20
Did you enjoy: Fuck yeah she let me stick my cock in her with me sitting astride on her neck, I have not experienced that many times since, such a pleasure
I did not catch anything but maybe it is lying dormant
Did I learn any thing yes I gave up ideas of being a priest and dreamt of being a manwhore

Raybo
03-12-2017, 12:54 AM

Continue to work hard and you will achieve your 3 punt a week goal. I have absolute faith in you.

What is your specialty when it comes to cooking?

Pussyhands
03-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Cooking nothing special now days lol I took classes in Japanese and Korean now just simple stuff ;)

The Speechwriter
03-12-2017, 10:50 AM
This is the main reason I still chase skirt outside the shops. I don’t want WLs to ever become my sole source of sex, female company or intimacy. You’re in deep shit then.

The thrill of the chase sounds cliche but it’s real for me — and a totally different feeling than the one you get when you know the girl you’ve just paid for is yours for the hour.

Last Friday night, I had the choice to see Shane at 244 Paddo for his recommendation, or chase a woman who’s made it clear she’s available.

I went for the chase. Alas, no cigar this time. She’s going to make me work for it. That’s fine. She’s great company and we had a great night. I still like my chance of getting my cigar in her mouth by year’s end.

Had I gone to Paddo, I’d have got laid by one of Shane’s new stars. But I wouldn’t be sitting here now lusting after a hot woman, and feeling all the excitement that only that situation can bring.

chubbs_peterson
03-12-2017, 01:46 PM
I went for the chase.

The Chase is the highlight. Nothing better. The joy when you can tell you've got them on the ropes: froth worthy.

In regards to OP's original post, I'd hazard a guess that I'm between 500 and 1000. Can't remember 98% of them I'd say, and the truly remarkable ones I could count on my fingers and toes.

I don't think I've learned anything additional about women or sex, I've really just become more selfish. I mean shit, even just 5 years ago, if an attractive woman was giving me head I'd be over the moon and struggling to contain my floaters. I realised just the other night that it's not uncommon for me to have my hands clasped behind my head chilling during the act now, or even checking my phone. The only thing I've really learnt is how to read mamasans, how to read WL's, and how to stretch my dollar in a brothel. Not really resume worthy skills.

Would I change any of it though? Nahhhhhhh. I've seen and done some hectic stuff. That justifies it in the end. Sort of.....

Pussyhands
03-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Friend of mine still chase some girl too and he gets those feelings which I respect.

I on the other hand never got any feelings other than “this is boring” lol

I guess that’s why my first punt (was a virgin) I was not nervous or anything - perhaps I went day gaming and was desensitised to women at that time...

Anyways, I felt like home when I was in the brothel - always intrigued at the feeling of chasing women which i experience much differently compared to others :)

rooter
03-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Punting is awesome, but it should just be a bit of fun on the side, a bit of spice in your life; it shouldn't be a lifestyle, or habit, or addiction.
There is a lot more to life than paying for sex.
Relax.
Enjoy!

breeze
04-12-2017, 11:23 AM
yug its a mistake for a guy to prefer a working lady over a gf just coz sex is better. working lady isnt companion material. sure a relationship usually gets stale in bedroom always but to throw away a good relationshop for short term sex highs is a classic mistake

a radio station last week was talking bout japanese sex robots, and one of the djs said, yep my marriage is all robotic sex.

so there is an argument both ways

Littlewonder
06-12-2017, 09:30 PM
I think when your young you see lots of different girls and learn a lot not all of it good and some times you get it wrong and fall in love.

As you get older you still see different girls but have a few (not one) favourites you know what you like and pick girls that suit you.

All good fun.

The best thing is to enjoy the moment and forget about it until next time.

Yogurt
14-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Punting is awesome, but it should just be a bit of fun on the side, a bit of spice in your life; it shouldn't be a lifestyle, or habit, or addiction.
There is a lot more to life than paying for sex.
Relax.
Enjoy!

Well said ......

CunningLinguist
14-12-2017, 08:03 AM
You've learnt the art of fucking every young Ginza girl before anyone else's cock has been in there you lucky so and so.

You are just jealous since you are banned from that establishment :)

CunningLinguist
14-12-2017, 08:11 AM
This is the main reason I still chase skirt outside the shops. I don’t want WLs to ever become my sole source of sex, female company or intimacy. You’re in deep shit then.

The thrill of the chase sounds cliche but it’s real for me — and a totally different feeling than the one you get when you know the girl you’ve just paid for is yours for the hour.

Last Friday night, I had the choice to see Shane at 244 Paddo for his recommendation, or chase a woman who’s made it clear she’s available.

I went for the chase. Alas, no cigar this time. She’s going to make me work for it. That’s fine. She’s great company and we had a great night. I still like my chance of getting my cigar in her mouth by year’s end.

Had I gone to Paddo, I’d have got laid by one of Shane’s new stars. But I wouldn’t be sitting here now lusting after a hot woman, and feeling all the excitement that only that situation can bring.

I can identify with that. I have had an almost constant boner for a week or more just thinking about my next "conquest".