PDA

View Full Version : Question 42 Gladesville

Peter69
02-12-2017, 07:40 AM
I’m tossing up checking out 42, I’ve done Ginza & wonder if anyone reckons it will be worth my while as I live a distance from the joint. I know there are multiple posts but most are reposts of the joints promoting their place & rather than just go with that or my gut I’d appreciate any brothers who could let me know the difference between that and Ginza as that’s what I had planned for tonight originally, Pm if you wish to, cheers guys

harrycd
02-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Ginza is the top dog imo, consistency of service and quality girls.
Wilson will get rid of a girl if she doesn't preform well :/

42 has a larger spread of service and as a result is more of a budget -> premium shop due to the different tiers.
They also have quite a few caucasian girls from time to time.

The service levels were confusing for me at first.

Standard 160/hr - cbj with no dfk
Premium 190/hr - bbbj but some girls do dfk others don't I'm still confused on this
Diamond 230/hr - bbbj + dfk also cim/cof but I never do that might have to one day, some girls add DD does vary.

I nearly always go with diamond service but from other AR's I've read that may not be the norm as a lot of lads are happy to pay less for the other tiers.

With the renovations 42 has really nice facilities, their showers are top notch the rainfall showerhead is my favourite, though the girls don't like it lol.
Ginza has better decor and more towels lol I wish more shops had the excessive amount of towels like ginza does

I've probably been to 42 10+ times and ginza 20+ times I've had a few dud punts at 42 (though these were all quite a while ago) I haven't had any comparable duds at Ginza.
I started going to M5 for a bit but the facilities can't compare to 42/ginza the girls are hot though.

Ginza also doesn't really do lineups due to the girls usually being booked out solid, I don't normally do lineups but Gladesville offer them.
I was debating going to 42 tonight but yoyo isn't rostered :( might have to see Helen or do a lineup lol.

Oh apparently Gladesville offer complimentary drinks but I have never been offered one, maybe because I laughed at Fox's haircut once :/

These are the main 2 shops I frequent so would recommend checking it out, you could go with a lineup but from AR's I'd book coco in advance lol

oh lastly if you are driving and park on the roof, take a WIDE turn to exit, fucking tight ramp.

Peter69
02-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Wow!! Thank you sir!! You have given me a good guide to what I might do tonight, great info mate & I appreciate it very much as I’ve gone a long way a few times to places expecting good stuff but have been completely disappointed so this helps immensely brother 👍🏼