PDA

View Full Version : General talk Rnt recommendation boys night out

crunchynuts
02-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Hey guys long time lurker, me and 2 mates are looking to hit the town in the cbd we've done the usual gz and 5* so just looking for a relaxing massage with nice girls with a b2b bj etc..

Was thinking masstige8 but the pricing is high comparable to full service.

Also the usual ones along Pitt have any.good ones with enough pretty girls for 3 guys (individual sessions)? They seem to be larger girls or milf from what I've seen.

Got 3 hrs to decide :D no shop responses pls

down2fish
02-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Hey guys long time lurker, me and 2 mates are looking to hit the town in the cbd we've done the usual gz and 5* so just looking for a relaxing massage with nice girls with a b2b bj etc..

Was thinking masstige8 but the pricing is high comparable to full service.

Also the usual ones along Pitt have any.good ones with enough pretty girls for 3 guys (individual sessions)? They seem to be larger girls or milf from what I've seen.

Got 3 hrs to decide :D no shop responses pls

When it comes to relaxing B2B I stick with the 4 Korean joints; Juliet’s, Ktown, Mastige and Midas (which apparently is not all Korean anymore). Midas seems to have the better looking girls at the moment, but then again I haven’t been to mastige or Ktown for a while. I have also been itching to try Sussex star but just never had the chance to, I think the idea of having to find parking in the city just makes it hard.
Anyway, good luck and let me know if you find any gems tonight!

crunchynuts
02-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Ive hit up Sussex star a while back had some stunners but since the media fiasco has gone down. Cheers for the tips might convince my mates to hit Marrickville first or visit good old Gerald st :)

cuteguy
02-12-2017, 07:06 PM
If you walk down Sussex Street there are at least 4 RNT places you and your mates could visit before 10pm. They are Sussex Star, Golden Rose, Tokio studio and Diva. Hope you guys find what you're looking for.