PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Helen - short haired hottie

harrycd
03-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Been a while since my last punt and since it was a Sunday I decided to drop by 42.
After checking the roster I was disappointed to not see yoyo working as I need to see her again :o

Decided to book Helen based of pics alone which I tend to do a lot. When I arrived at 42 it was very busy and Jesse seemed to be flat out so I decided to skip getting a lineup while I waited for my booking.
I did see a lot of hot girls walking past and a cute Aussie girl as well, really regret not getting that lineup lol.

Jesse took me to an available room, again I forgot to ask for one of the newer ones as I feel like they have better mattresses will have to remember that next time.
Helen walked in with a blue strapless dress and I was stoked that she looked like her pics and was sexy as fuck.
She is around 155? height and has what I would call A's I dunno I'm a bad judge.
She was surprised that I booked her without doing a lineup (this seems to be a common reaction) and pressed me on which pictures of her I had seen.
I mentioned I have a thing for short hair and went off the wechat pics :o

She has decent English and was very friendly from the get go, I got undressed and we went to the shower where I was already at full mast lol.

Standard shower service which was solid and Helen proceeded to start with a BBBJ but I asked to move to the bed first as it was a little cold with the aircon on.
She grabbed a towel and quickly left the room to turn off the aircon while I was drying off.

Helen is a decent kisser, she did get more into it as we built some chemistry through the session,
She also does a excellent BBBJ she did spin around and we moved into a 69. She is unshaven but it is neatly trimmed.
At this point helen asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth or fuck her, I wish I responded with "why not both" but I wasn't thinking straight for obvious reasons lol.
She had wasn't put off with my size and we moved into some slow cowgirl, this only lasted a few min before switching to mish.
I ended up blowing in the rubber and we took a quick break, she did start a massage but we ended up chatting about various things and moving back to some dfk.

She mentioned that she was from near Shanghai and was studying English while she was in the country, her English is already at a conversational level.
One thing that I found funny is when she asked me "why are you a gentleman?" I have heard a few times that I'm gentle but I can't really take it as a compliment for some reason :o

Round 2 proceeded at a higher intensity as she had warmed up and was really into it, started off with a vigorous catbath where she was tounging my ears quite violently :D
We then moved into cowgirl for a while before I asked if we could try doggy.
She initially refused instantly which made me start laughing but then she was game to give it a go, doggy was fantastic she has a great ass and was very responsive.
This transitioned into a flat doggy style which I was surprised to find was quite enjoyable, we switched to mish and I did try for her legs at my shoulders but that was too much for her.
I didn't end up going CIM which is still on my bucket list lol

Helen is an attractive girl who is very professional and friendly, I would highly recommend her and would definitely consider a return visit with the caveat of Yoyo not being available.
Apologies for rushing through the AR but I dont have much time to write it lol

https://i.imgur.com/CHN6ECd.jpg

Brothelcreeper
03-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Nice one Harry. She looks an attractive girl in the photos and sounds willing to please. No girth issues today :cool2:

42Gladesville
04-12-2017, 05:17 AM
OMG you are harrycd!!!! hahahahaha nice knowing you!! terribly sorry you had to wait 10 minutes more I was flat out it was rush hour time!! I got a feeling I might know you when you mentioned about the Harley hahaha thats why I asked how did you know. Lets ride together sometime! Live to ride, ride to live!!!

Glad you're happy, Helen is one of the girls we are very fortunate to have, very genuinely warm and happy and friendly girl with very pleasant personality!! Please come back often!!

Lemme know next time you come I'll give you good recommendations!! My numbers on exit door lol

brothelcreeper you are coming too lets ride around brothels with harrycd!! Lol!!

harrycd
05-12-2017, 08:03 PM
OMG you are harrycd!!!! hahahahaha nice knowing you!! terribly sorry you had to wait 10 minutes more I was flat out it was rush hour time!! I got a feeling I might know you when you mentioned about the Harley hahaha thats why I asked how did you know. Lets ride together sometime! Live to ride, ride to live!!!

Glad you're happy, Helen is one of the girls we are very fortunate to have, very genuinely warm and happy and friendly girl with very pleasant personality!! Please come back often!!

Lemme know next time you come I'll give you good recommendations!! My numbers on exit door lol

brothelcreeper you are coming too lets ride around brothels with harrycd!! Lol!!

haha group ride with aus99 punters.
I've got you on wechat so I'll message you for recommendations after I visit yoyo again :p

Brothelcreeper
05-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Having a motorbike as a hobby is a great way to get out of the house and punt.

I go for a nice ride for a few hours, nice lunch somewhere peaceful and quiet and then on my way home I call into a brothel for an hour and have a fuck. A day well spent

The Speechwriter
12-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Is Helen happy to see Caucasian boys?

Gregorious
21-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Have to agree on how amazing Helen is.

Apart from being totally gorgeous and having a killer body her service is 10/10.

Ive not enjoyed a hardcore session like my recent on with her for a long time.

I recommend anyone just make a booking and guarantee you see her.

Definately not one too miss.

42Gladesville
24-12-2017, 11:13 AM
thanks gregorious

shes an absolute gem !

Gregorious
24-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Now that ive got a little more time I have to expand my review on Helen.

My visit was first time to #42. Ive been to dozens of shops around Sydney and all over the world and I must say I was pretty impressed.

The room we were taken too was perfect. Lighting and Room Temp was perfect. The lush carpet felt much better than wet slippery floors and the shower was nothing short of enormous.

Helen was in her blue evening / clubbing dress with sexy high heels. For me it was an easy choice.

The shower included a nice all over rub and a pretty fucking hot bbbj with every inch of my cock being consumed.

Once showered and dried it was onto the bed for some more BBBJ.

The sight of Helen on her knees sucking my cock in the mirror adjacent to the bed was incredible. I was admiring her pink pussy all the time and simply had to eat it.

Helen was very forthcoming in showing me her beautiful pussy and enjoyed watching me play with it in the mirror.

More BBBJ followed after some DATY that turned into some amazing body on body 69. Somehow Helen was able to lick my ass just perfectly at the same time that my tongue was deep inside hers.

I knew CIM was on the menu but wasnt quite ready for that so I initiated a nice sensual lovemaking session.

Missionary turned to doggy then before i knew it she was riding and grinding my cock with one goal on her mind. Helen was horny and wanted to explode on me. Well she held back from an explosion but still managed to come twice whilst ontop. Her tits in the position were perfect. Just the right size and looked so good.

I pushed her off and layed her down for some more face fucking. Helens BBBJ was just too much. The invitation to CIM in mouth came and I took it.

When i eventually exploded my hot cum dribbled from her lips down her chin and some onto the sheets. She kept licking and sucking my cum covered cock for quite a while.

The finishing move was when she looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth showing my load of cum resting in there.

Fuck.. this girl was amazing.

Cant wait for my next visit. Ill prebook Helen for sure.

harrycd
24-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Nice work Gregarious, I think English does count for a lot.
I do want to see Helen again but need to try Coco or Joanna first based on recommendations :/

Gregorious
26-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks Harry.

English can certainly help.

adsl777d
02-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Only book her diamond or you won’t get any of those amazing experience. She act quite normal if you book her at a budget level.