PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage Shop that include HJ

downzones123
04-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Hello all punter masters, just wondering if there is any shop in Sydney, that include HJ in their S.O.P? thank you for the information. I'm tired of negotiating the price and just want a massage without bargains. Cheers masters.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 06:24 AM
Hello all punter masters, just wondering if there is any shop in Sydney, that include HJ in their S.O.P? thank you for the information. I'm tired of negotiating the price and just want a massage without bargains. Cheers masters.

227 Broadway, 0402 680 999:

Whole Body Oil Massage(for half the time), then Fully Nude, powder Body Slides & Sensual Happy Ending :

$90/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60mins.

All rooms have ensuite shower and your shower times before and after are excluded from your paid times .

Cheers

lamb
04-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Where in Sydney? Plenty around offer this.

aussiegaigin
04-12-2017, 08:42 AM
$20 CHJ or $50 NHJ is pretty much standard extra in shops. Just give this to the girls at start of session, no need to "negotiate".

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 10:00 AM
$20 CHJ or $50 NHJ is pretty much standard extra in shops. Just give this to the girls at start of session, no need to "negotiate".

Exactly !

Tip up front and just lay down and enjoy the show !

CurioPunter
04-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Exactly !

Tip up front and just lay down and enjoy the show !

Can you ask them a little extra? like say, DATY? or do I have to go for a FS shop for that?

Babycat
04-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Exactly. Why have to negotiate unless he wants something more? Then still have to negotiate as those things are out of normal menu.

downzones123
04-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Where in Sydney? Plenty around offer this.

hey lamb, like anywhere. u know some shops?

downzones123
04-12-2017, 12:48 PM
227 Broadway, 0402 680 999:

Whole Body Oil Massage(for half the time), then Fully Nude, powder Body Slides & Sensual Happy Ending :

$90/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60mins.

All rooms have ensuite shower and your shower times before and after are excluded from your paid times .

Cheers

hi godfather of massage joint. i've tried this store before but tbh i'm dissappointed, opted 1hr and got a taiwanese girl but the bodyslide b2b is just like 1 minute and not exactly a slide :/ more like pressing her boobs on my back, thats all. all i said is its not worht the price for the broadway vitality massage :/

aussiegaigin
04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
If you are a regular customer and get on well with the girl, there is no telling what you can get.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 02:10 PM
Can you ask them a little extra? like say, DATY? or do I have to go for a FS shop for that?

Mate, most RnT shops in the city has no shower, so unless you can get your ml early in the morning, you really want to go down on her late in the afternoon.

I suppose daty is better save for the FS shops !

papi
04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
There are a few $60/30mins HJ inclusive shops around.

papi
04-12-2017, 06:32 PM
How do the girls respond when you decline extras?

aussiegaigin
04-12-2017, 06:59 PM
The standard of part 1 for the remainder of the session will drop considerably if you decline extras.

Some of my best part 2s have been with girls who were hopeless at Part 1, so it is not wise to dismiss them summarily too early..

Earlier this year I went to a shop to see a particular girl, she was not there and they offered me another, new, girl. I wasn't all that impressed on first sight and was about to leave when the boss offered me a good discount to try her out. So I did. She didn't start off too well, but she soon warmed up and I got her her into a delightful part 3. As Chuck Berry sings "goes to show you never can tell".

papi
04-12-2017, 07:29 PM
The standard of part 1 for the remainder of the session will drop considerably if you decline extras.

Some of my best part 2s have been with girls who were hopeless at Part 1, so it is not wise to dismiss them summarily too early..

Earlier this year I went to a shop to see a particular girl, she was not there and they offered me another, new, girl. I wasn't all that impressed on first sight and was about to leave when the boss offered me a good discount to try her out. So I did. She didn't start off too well, but she soon warmed up and I got her her into a delightful part 3. As Chuck Berry sings "goes to show you never can tell".

+ 1. Bad at massage = better at other things.

Babycat
04-12-2017, 09:01 PM
i have always avoided shops that include part 2 into their stand price.

my preferred process is to get a feel for the lady during part 1, then decide whether she is good enough for me to shell out $50 more.

in recent months, more than half of the massage sessions i had were part 1 only.
Can I ask what made you not take the extra offers? I want to know so I can adjust to reduce the risk.

Very wisely and experienced.

AHLUNGOR
04-12-2017, 10:02 PM
Can I ask what made you not take the extra offers? I want to know so I can adjust to reduce the risk.

Hey Baby,

I would doubt that very much if you don't already have a very high success rates in earning your extras ?

lamb
04-12-2017, 10:07 PM
hey lamb, like anywhere. u know some shops?

There are s few along parramatta rd. Memorable shops are 429 Parramatta Rd and also Oasis massage in stanmore. Both good shops inclusive for the price.

I’m not one who avoids inclusive shops, I too prefer it.

BlackToad
04-12-2017, 11:05 PM
i have always avoided shops that include part 2 into their stand price.

my preferred process is to get a feel for the lady during part 1, then decide whether she is good enough for me to shell out $50 more.

in recent months, more than half of the massage sessions i had were part 1 only.

I’ve been in shops where the punter has refused part 2, ML not very happy :(

Babycat
05-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Hey Baby,

I would doubt that very much if you don't already have a very high success rates in earning your extras ?
The less, the better, uncle.