PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Juny, 18 years young, very pretty face, teen slender body, cheerful, why have I waited till now?

xboyx
04-12-2017, 12:17 PM
I've asked for some feedback about Ginza's Love and Juny in this forum but not much reports yet so sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
I had a great session with Love 1-2 weeks ago and had one of the best BBBJ with Love. This time I booked for K Juny as I haven't seen her yet.
I know Juny is 18 years old so she must look like a teen, but I never know it'd be such an amazing session with Juny. She's a must-see for me.

Look
Juny is 18 years young and you won't get any younger girls in brothels than Juny. She looks genuinely 18 who just got out of school. She has such a cheerful personality and teen looking, teen behavior, teen cuteness and teen pretty face with long black hair.
In facts, she kind looks like american actress Amanda Seyfried who I think is very pretty. She has that same face shape, very big eyes. Juny is definitely pretty and I will see her again.

Personality
Juny is very cheerful and fun like a typical teen girl. She sat on my lap then on the bed and we had some fun chatting when i just arrived. She talks to you like 2 teen friends. I feel like teen again with this girl. Juny is not a girl who would immediately pull your pants down and submit herself to you and sex with you. Take it easy with Juny like friends and you will get there, imo don't have the attitude "hey, I'm running out of time, I want to fuck". I was talking to her and suddenly realised she was just wearing a short skirt without underpants and I could see her vagina, tried to take my eyes off it LOL, it was hot. Imagine you noticed your girl friend doing that, you'll get a boner.

Body
Juny has slim slender body, she has a teen body that is super soft and smooth, youthful look. I can't wait to see Juny again.

DATY
Her pussy is fully shaved and so fresh and soft. It's not often to see such a young pussy, just like a flower that just blossomed. I love DATY on this girl. She is a typical teen girl and she was still showing her cuteness and fun while taking DATY. She's young and her pussy and nipples are still "like new" and sensitive so I had to be soft on her.

BBBJ
She is inexperienced comparing to other Ginza girls, but she gave a decent BBBJ. She doesn't have a collection of technique like others but she does it in her own fun way. Her eyes are big and cute and it's great to look at this girl's eyes while having BBBJ.

Sex
Sex with Juny is so fucking awesome. I tried not to blow it early. I wished I could extend the session to have a second shot with Juny. We changed a few position and she was enjoying it as much as I did. This girl's eyes are so big and cute. She was looking at me with that big eyes while we fucked and it sometimes shy me away too.

Juny is a must see and a must re-visit for me. I'm hoping she's on roster this week.

Brothelcreeper
04-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Great review xboyx. I wonder if she really is 18. Usually a marketing ploy.

I fucked a girl a few weeks ago who told me she was 19. She looked younger. I have got to know her better now and have seen her 6 times and she finally admitted that she is 28. LOL. :cool2:

xboyx
04-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Juny is definitely young young. I'm asian so I can tell asian girl age better than caucasian guys. my Caucasian friend once told me his japanese friend look like teen while she's in facts in her 30s. i looked at the girl and I could tell immediately she's not young.
Juny is a genuinely young girl. even if I'm wrong and she's not 18, she must be in lower early 20s.

rooter
04-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Juny is very sweet, and very young.

Brothelcreeper
04-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Juny is definitely young young. I'm asian so I can tell asian girl age better than caucasian guys. my Caucasian friend once told me his japanese friend look like teen while she's in facts in her 30s. i looked at the girl and I could tell immediately she's not young.
Juny is a genuinely young girl. even if I'm wrong and she's not 18, she must be in lower early 20s.

She sounds amazing anyway. Good on ya

50cents
04-12-2017, 08:10 PM
So you did give her a go. Glad you had a good experience. She definitely made me feel like a teen the whole session.

xboyx
05-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Still thinking about Juny now but haven't seen Juny, Shasha and Alisa on roster this week yet so decided to try Annie today and it's another awesome awesome session. Damn. I haven't seen Annie again for a long time so it's like new, was a bit reluctant to try Annie again cuz I wanted to try new girls I haven't seen before but it turned out to be one of the best action I've had, gotta do a second report on Annie.
Still waiting for Ginza to decide if you're gonna hire me as new receptionist LOL (kidding)